I would like the key board to include the following characters: Ċċ, Ġġ, Ħħ, and Żż
    These letters form part of the alphabet of the Maltese language, which is recognised as a European Union language at par with English, Italian, and so on.

Thank you

Paul
    10-14-15 09:26 AM
    While they're at it they should be able to shoot .22's, have a built in Geiger counter, ultraviolet light (for hotels), and a key cutting option...

Posted via CB10
    OMG! That's funny! I had the same viewpoint! Like a TP dispenser when you are out in the bush.

Jaglenn's Passport
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    10-14-15 12:13 PM
    The ability to easily uninstall the Amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 06:05 AM
    The ability to easily uninstall the Amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree.

Also, a fix for high cpu usage when hardly anything is being used.
    It's killing the battery so much faster even with Battery Save mode On. smh

Posted via CB10
    VSCPSBRDAO likes this.
    10-20-15 03:25 PM
    This may seem minor (it is), but unless I'm mistaken, W on qwerty phones is the shortcut for voicemail, and cannot be reassigned. Is there a good reason for this? Personally, I'd rather reassign V as the shortcut for voicemail (makes sense) and use W for the weather app - an app I open every day, often multiple times. It's definitely a minor gripe, but it seems like such a simple fix. For me, having this option would incrementally improve this mostly wonderful smartphone experience in a way that I would notice & appreciate on a regular basis. Mild rant over.

Posted via my Passport
    10-24-15 10:18 AM
    This may seem minor (it is), but unless I'm mistaken, W on qwerty phones is the shortcut for voicemail, and cannot be reassigned. Is there a good reason for this? Personally, I'd rather reassign V as the shortcut for voicemail (makes sense) and use W for the weather app - an app I open every day, often multiple times. It's definitely a minor gripe, but it seems like such a simple fix. For me, having this option would incrementally improve this mostly wonderful smartphone experience in a way that I would notice & appreciate on a regular basis. Mild rant over.

Posted via my Passport
    Voicemail is not assigned to "W" it is assigned to "1." The fact that the "1" key is the same as the "W" key is a side affect of the keyboard design.
    10-24-15 04:59 PM
    Voicemail is not assigned to "W" it is assigned to "1." The fact that the "1" key is the same as the "W" key is a side affect of the keyboard design.
    I assume you have a Classic or Q10. In that case, the W/1 key makes more sense, although I think I'd still rather reassign it. On the Passport, the physical keyboard is all letters, and voicemail is assigned to the W key. Like I said, it's a small thing, but my shortcuts all correspond with the first letter (of the app or contact), and every time I go to call voicemail, I have to think about it for a second. More annoying, I'd like to just hit W & open the weather app instead of having to find it. Thanks for responding though!

Posted via my Passport
    10-24-15 05:14 PM
    1- The ability to see and reply to Facebook messages in the hub (don't now why, I'm not able to do this and have to open the app to see the actual post, after I receive a message from Facebook). 2 - changing profiles without unlocking. 3 - simpler and pro wallpapers (I know I can get those everywhere, but I'm a Oem kind of guy. 4 -Better knowledge of what's running in the background. 5 - the ability to install apps in the memory card.
    11-01-15 08:19 PM
    I thought you could transfer the apps to sd card

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 04:19 AM
    I would like full android support Google play store and Google play services I mean what's the use in support for apps if most don't work and you don't have a easy way to get them (via store on phone)
    11-14-15 06:21 PM
    I would like full android support Google play store and Google play services I mean what's the use in support for apps if most don't work and you don't have a easy way to get them (via store on phone)
    There's a very long article stating Why BlackBerry won't get it. Let me see if I can find it. It's in One of these threads.

Here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-store-953753/
    11-14-15 07:18 PM
    There's a very long article stating Why BlackBerry won't get it. Let me see if I can find it. It's in One of these threads.

Here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-store-953753/
    Yeah but BlackBerry have made a full android device now so could be a possibility
    11-15-15 04:06 AM
    1) Fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button to work like "Hide Filed Messages" button on 6&7OS not only with Blackberry Blend desktop version, but also with Blackberry 10 OS devices itself.
    2) Translate OS at least to all European languages, so masses could use native languages to understand what button's and menu list's means so masses could finally use Blackberry 10 OS devices.
    3) Put every single known language keyboard layout, so masses finally could type all letters and feel indeed the best keyboard experience.
    4) Make Blackberry HUB to see not only what others sent you but also every your move itself like it used to be with 6&7OS "Messages" app.
    12-09-15 07:04 AM
    and is there any plans to update the operating system, by the way, in connection with the release Priv?
    12-10-15 01:00 PM
    Hello everyone please state what you want to see on next update of BlackBerry 10 OS devices.

1) no beeping when I am pressing the numbers before calling or saving a number

2) auto brightness depending on the light conditions we are in!!!
    3) more message sounds and call sounds
    4) an updated BlackBerry native VIBER App, no hunging no problems with calling no contact problems any more
    5)an updated Facebook app , twitter app and linked in app.
    6) maps if it is possible the one we have now doesn't work..
    7) no device warming up on restart or switching on .
    8) news about BlackBerry 11 OS.

That's what I want this Christmas from BlackBerry.
    Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!

P.S. Crackberry app devs why Greek language is a spam???

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 01:08 PM
    Remember app easier task rescheduling
    I'd like to be able to reschedule a task in Remember app to a later date and automatically move reminder time to the newly set date.
    Currently I have to change the date once in the due date - date field, then again for the reminder - date field. In this case the previously set time of the day is preserved, at least. Alternatively I can set only the due date - date field, then switch off reminder and switch on the reminder. In this case the reminder - date field is automatically updated to that set in the due date - date field, but the time of the day is always set to 9:00 am, no matter that it was set to eg. 1:30 pm before it was switched off.
    If I always need to due someting at exactly the same time of the day a few times a week (but probably on different days of the week every week), it is quite annoying that I cannot simply change the date and then save the modified task right away having the reminder date updated automatically.

Two-way call recording
    I'd like to be able to record calls and properly replay the conversation. Currently bb10 allows apps to record the other party's voice only via the microphone which makes the recording to be of very low quality, especially in noisy environments.

Answer call/initiate call from app
    bb10 should allow app to automatically call a user approved number at different user defined triggers.
    Also it should allow apps to answer incoming calls from a user approved number.
    Naturally the OS should make sure not approved numbers are never allowed to be called/answered. White list for incoming and white list for outgoing calls could be set for each app in Application Permissions menu.
    01-15-16 03:43 PM
    I understand that current and forthcoming updates might be kept to a bare minimum, but there are several things I REALLY like to see in coming iterations (preferably in the next three). In fact I have a burning desire to see the below happen:

1. Full Android app runtime update and support to Marshmallow
    2. Let Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin (and all the other 'standard' social networking apps like Instagram) be done by their respective teams so that Blackberry 10 has the most updated social networking apps and kept up to pace with its iOS and Android counterparts.
    3. A time-lapse and slow-motion functions built into the Camera app; more filters and effects.
    4. Ability to remove Android apps in full (not just the icons that are gone).
    5. Full update, better response times and enhanced UI/AI improvements to Blackberry Assistant.
    6. Blackberry Maps to be updated with public transit options

The time-lapse function allows us to be more creative and do more on our already awesome Blackberries. Reference-in-point: How Does the iOS 8 Time-lapse Feature Work? | Studio Neat Blog

And lastly, I know this may not happen now, but my stubborn self really like to see more apps back in Blackberry World for - native BB10 (Starbucks, Uber, Flipboard, Vivino.... where are you??)
    Last edited by gng11; 03-07-16 at 06:15 PM.
    02-01-16 03:14 AM
    They need to add printing. It should be easy like it is on the iPhone.
    Tim Heard and gng11 like this.
    02-10-16 02:51 PM
    I understand that current and forthcoming updates might be kept to a bare minimum, but there are several things I REALLY like to see in coming iterations (preferably in the next three). In fact I have a burning desire to see the below happen:

1. Full Android app runtime update and support to Marshmallow
    2. Let Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin (and all the other 'standard' social networking apps like Instagram) be done by their respective teams so that Blackberry 10 has the most updated social networking apps and kept up to pace with its iOS and Android counterparts.
    3. A time-lapse function built into the Camera app; more filters and effects.
    4. Ability to remove Android apps in full (not just the icons that are gone).
    5. Full update, better response times and enhanced UI/AI improvements to Blackberry Assistant.
    6. Blackberry Maps to be updated with public transit options

The time-lapse function allows us to be more creative and do more on our already awesome Blackberries. Reference-in-point: How Does the iOS 8 Time-lapse Feature Work? | Studio Neat Blog

And lastly, I know this may not happen now, but my stubborn self really like to see more apps back in Blackberry World for - native BB10 (Starbucks, Uber, Flipboard, Vivino.... where are you??)
    1. Not likely, considering that Blackberry most likely had to give up developing the runtime in order to get Play Services on the Priv (which apparently is selling well).

2. That may be a double-edges sword, if not worse. The Android versions seem to have persistent memory and battery-killing issues, and won't have the intergration and optimization they currently have. Plus Facebook is forcing a dedicated messenger app down everyone's throats, and we're the last OS without the mess of apps.

3. No comment.

4. What are you talking about? Are you referring to the bug introduced in the latest OS? Just revert to the one prior or wait a couple weeks for it to be fixed in the next update.

5. That would be pretty useful, but trickier. It would require integration with the transit navigation city of every single city on the planet, and it will fail horribly if changes to the schedules are not updated. Google has done a decent job of pulling it off, but they have a massive data management capacity.

And for your last one: See your first request. A lot of the apps have been pulled from BBW as developers can just release the Android version on Amazon.
    02-10-16 07:35 PM
    In remember app, a tool to allow users to move all unfiled notes to another folder for later sorting into individual folders.

Quick revert to later date ('tomorrow, 3days, next week') etc for uncompleted tasks

Tomorrow snooze, next week snooze of tasks

Ovehaul of remember app.

bcuffy
    Last edited by bcuffy; 02-13-16 at 05:08 AM.
    02-10-16 09:29 PM
    1. Not likely, considering that Blackberry most likely had to give up developing the runtime in order to get Play Services on the Priv (which apparently is selling well).

2. That may be a double-edges sword, if not worse. The Android versions seem to have persistent memory and battery-killing issues, and won't have the intergration and optimization they currently have. Plus Facebook is forcing a dedicated messenger app down everyone's throats, and we're the last OS without the mess of apps.

3. No comment.

4. What are you talking about? Are you referring to the bug introduced in the latest OS? Just revert to the one prior or wait a couple weeks for it to be fixed in the next update.

5. That would be pretty useful, but trickier. It would require integration with the transit navigation city of every single city on the planet, and it will fail horribly if changes to the schedules are not updated. Google has done a decent job of pulling it off, but they have a massive data management capacity.

And for your last one: See your first request. A lot of the apps have been pulled from BBW as developers can just release the Android version on Amazon.
    It's a wishlist, but much hoping that this is a contribution to hopefully what will be not just a security update to Blackberry 10.3.xxx.....
    02-18-16 09:55 PM
    Push notifications for sports apps.
    03-04-16 01:39 AM
    I don't want to request much. But what I can see now is all about bug fixes and stability improvement in BlackBerry 10 OS.

The BlackBerry blend apps in Windows needs to be improved. I encountered 1 to 2 disconnection in 2 hours time.

The native web browser needs to be updated and improved.

Most of the apps in BlackBerry world is outdated. Even though they are Android ports, I hope that BlackBerry could help to update all of them as frequent as possible to make the whole BlackBerry world alive! The Adobe Reader really needs to be updated. I can't jump from a specific page to another page.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 02:32 AM
    A native call recorder,
    A native call blocker,
    A native SMS blocker.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 12:14 PM
    After the Whatsapp message about it's app will be deprecated at the end of this year, the only update I want it's to have the same software as BB Priv. Yes I know we can use the android version of Whatsapp, but that will waste more battery for sure.

Foursquare app and facebook app on BB10 have some failures and they don't get any update to fix it's errors from a lot of time, and now whatsapp. Obviously BB10 it's in the way to the graveyard.
    03-04-16 12:51 PM
1,485 ... 5657585960