I would like a reply-later feature. In other words, I want to be able to mark emails that I need to reply to for a later time. I want something different than the red flag feature because I flag some emails for different purposes. Maybe a flag with a different colour to let me easily find these emails that I noted needs responding.

Posted using my Passport
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    05-16-15 12:37 PM
    Two features I can't imagine a smartphone not having, but can't find on Blackberry:
    #1 - a native Caller ID announcer ringtone that tells you who calls and text messages are from.
    #2 - an SMS/MMS signature line.
    #3 - an auto sort for apps ALPHABETICALLY. DUH!
    Last edited by Evil_Geoff; 07-24-15 at 12:08 PM.
    07-24-15 10:26 AM
    Just got the update that AT&T released.
    Disappointed that it doesn't offer the ability to manage Android apps. (To limit their permissions.)

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 09:34 AM
    I'd like to be able to mute SMS and MMS group texts, while still getting audible notifications for individual texts.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 03:23 PM
    Fix the damn Alarm Clock app.. I like using the timer when cooking, etc.. but too often (almost everytime) I open the app and try to switch to Timer or Stopwatch and it doesn't switch.. I have to use another Timer app that I downloaded..

Also, can we get Date & Time stamp in Remember?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 03:31 PM
    I want the ability to change my notification profile without unlocking the phone.
    08-12-15 07:41 AM
    if we could get multiple Timers as well..not just one.. also in case your BlackBerry Assistant voice response wasn't or isn't working (mine wasn't) check this out from the news http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/blackberry-...ow-fix-1514726

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 01:38 PM
    I like to see next to wifi direct,dlna and miracast a chromecast share button. This could be just sharing your screen to the TV ,youtube and a presentation.
    Doggerz likes this.
    09-03-15 12:57 AM
    Baked in call blocker black list

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2339 / T-Mobile USA
    09-03-15 02:10 AM
    It would be nice if the maps app had persistent media controls, like the popup that shows when you adjust volume.
    09-03-15 05:31 AM
    A calendar that works like the one i in BB OS7
    the analog clock staying on when you charge your phone at night.
    More OS7 like in general...
    09-07-15 04:54 PM
    Fix the damn Alarm Clock app.. I like using the timer when cooking, etc.. but too often (almost everytime) I open the app and try to switch to Timer or Stopwatch and it doesn't switch.. I have to use another Timer app that I downloaded..

Also, can we get Date & Time stamp in Remember?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I've never had a problem with timer or stopwatch. Did you resolve this?

Jaglenn's Passport
    09-09-15 12:16 PM
    I've never had a problem with timer or stopwatch. Did you resolve this?

Jaglenn's Passport
    No, the problem is still ongoing even after I did the OS update last night.

It's extremely buggy most times.. even now, I couldn't switch between stopwatch, timer, alarm.. I tried going to settings for the clock and no luck.
    Maybe I just need to restart my phone more often than 1-2 times a week.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 09:43 PM
    No, the problem is still ongoing even after I did the OS update last night.

It's extremely buggy most times.. even now, I couldn't switch between stopwatch, timer, alarm.. I tried going to settings for the clock and no luck.
    Maybe I just need to restart my phone more often than 1-2 times a week.

Posted via CB10
    So it's ok after starting up phone? Perhaps you have another clock app that is interrupting it? Or take a look at what app is running when this happens. I've never had a problem and I use it every week. I restart my phone maybe once every 2-3weeks.

Jaglenn's Passport
    09-10-15 10:48 AM
    A little cleaner interface. For whatever reason I find the whatsapp interface much cleaner than BBM which seems busy and cluttered.
    09-10-15 06:57 PM
    So it's ok after starting up phone? Perhaps you have another clock app that is interrupting it? Or take a look at what app is running when this happens. I've never had a problem and I use it every week. I restart my phone maybe once every 2-3weeks.

Jaglenn's Passport
    Nope.. I have an app called Timer.. that's it.. I downloaded and use that simple app when the clock won't switch to timer or stopwatch.. it was happening before I had that app.. other apps do not include anything in relation to clock, alarm, stopwatch or timer..

A lot of great ideas in here by a lot of folks for what they'd like to see.. high five to all the bright minds sharing their ideas :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 04:20 PM
    1. I would like to see fine control of the text cursor by using keyboard shortcuts. I still miss the trackpad.
    2. Hub is unresponsive at times in 2339; nice if they could fix it.
    09-18-15 11:37 AM
    I used to be an advid blackberry user but to return as the top mobile phone used in the world over iPhone, and Android blackberry has to do
    a few new things that todays mobile phones are not doing. Something out of the box, like add a cigarette lighter or include pocket sized std testing strips that insert inside of the phone from a persons saliva. These phones need to also be able to connect a blood pressure monitor to them, one that doe not need to measure blood pressure by typical means of constricting an airbag around ones are but, or the airbag itself needs to have its own power source and send the reading to the blackberry. Ever more absurd, blackberries should include a contact list that automatically performs searches on a persons phone number, and name and store that info into a category called other. These searches should happen in the background. Right now social media seems to be running very well, but if blackberry could improve its camera, mainly the front, or even include a very distreet built in selfie stick it would be one hell of a phone again. I cant think of anything else but im sure other people have ideas for a new revolutionary blackberry including apps to wire money.
    09-19-15 05:45 PM
    Please just the ability to block calls and sms similar to lumia.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 03:26 PM
    ability to ignore an incoming call (instead of hanging up) and continuing what we were doing. God damned cheapo androids have this too. So much for all the true multitasking of the BB10 O.S
    ssbtech and Paul Callahan like this.
    09-23-15 12:01 PM
    Android notifications

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 08:54 AM
    I used to be an advid blackberry user but to return as the top mobile phone used in the world over iPhone, and Android blackberry has to do
    a few new things that todays mobile phones are not doing. Something out of the box, like add a cigarette lighter or include pocket sized std testing strips that insert inside of the phone from a persons saliva. These phones need to also be able to connect a blood pressure monitor to them, one that doe not need to measure blood pressure by typical means of constricting an airbag around ones are but, or the airbag itself needs to have its own power source and send the reading to the blackberry. Ever more absurd, blackberries should include a contact list that automatically performs searches on a persons phone number, and name and store that info into a category called other. These searches should happen in the background. Right now social media seems to be running very well, but if blackberry could improve its camera, mainly the front, or even include a very distreet built in selfie stick it would be one hell of a phone again. I cant think of anything else but im sure other people have ideas for a new revolutionary blackberry including apps to wire money.
    While they're at it they should be able to shoot .22's, have a built in Geiger counter, ultraviolet light (for hotels), and a key cutting option...

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 10:29 PM
    I want the ability to change my notification profile without unlocking the phone.
    Good luck with that.. that doesn't help security.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 10:31 PM
    Good luck with that.. that doesn't help security.

Posted via CB10
    What does having a fourth option on the Lock screen (you know Cancel, Lock, Restart) have to do with Security?
    10-01-15 11:58 AM
    What does having a fourth option on the Lock screen (you know Cancel, Lock, Restart) have to do with Security?
    It could be dangerous.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 04:26 PM
1,485 ... 5556575859 ...