What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-img_20141024_133533.png
    I can't stand these buttons! They are right there in the additional actions menu when I occasionally need them. I am there to type and not add smileys constantly. They cut off the message window and makes it difficult to edit text I need to. Plus my biggest complaint, THERE IS ALREADY ONE SEND BUTTON!!!!!! I don't need a second one right where it is easy to accidentally hit!!!!!!!! It is too easy to send half messages.
    10-24-14 04:35 PM
    A lot of requests seen here.
    Can you please have a feature to decide what icons should be displayed on lock screen.
    You lock for privacy and misuse, why display notifications.
    Guys it's a BlackBerry not some dumb gadget.
    Should have this feature.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:18 PM
    Haven't read all 50+ pages of comments, so apologies in advance if these are duplicates:

1. Data Management: Ability to restrict apps from using data if phone is not using wi-fi. That only current solution seems to be to turn off Data Services entirely, which really isn't a helpful solution at all.

2. Similar to #1, the ability to restrict apps from running in the background. I keep manually turning off apps, only to find them back on.

3. Improved virtual keyboard layout. At least give the option of larger virtual keys, and a different layout for numbers. Tiny little numbers in the upper left doesn't seem helpful in terms of the mechanics of the way people use phones.

4. The ability to customize the size of icons would be welcome, especially for those of us who are coming from Windows phones.

5. It's not an OS issue, but I'd appreciate the return of symbols and numbers on the physical keys if anything resembling the Passport keyboard is offered on future phones. I'd likely even pay for a custom keyboard with the symbols included right now.
    10-27-14 12:19 PM
    The option to disable the auto fill in compose email field.
    Some find it useful, I would like the option.
    10-31-14 09:15 AM
    I agree with ngram's comment, I wondered about this too. We should be able to choose what, if anything, is shown on the lock-screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:26 AM
    They talk about flow. Well for me flow is killed when I open contacts to call someone and when done I have to close both the phone app and the contacts app. The contacts app should close after placing the call. I also hate when I'm in an app and see I have a message, I want to go check the message in the hub and return in the app where I was, not back to the active apps page, flow ruined again.

I guess I have a different idea on how things should flow.
    I haven't used my contacts app for years and it still confuses me as to why BlackBerry still put it in as a separate app. I have a folder called BlackBerry Crap for things like contacts, phone, camera, tutorials and other stuff that can't be deleted and here's why:

You can access the contacts and the phone dialler simply by pressing the call button or virtual key call symbol!! (green button or bottom left on touch screens respectively) And the camera is another that is hard-coded into the OS homescreen (bottom right) so that's at least 3 useless app icons on my screen that I can't delete. It's understandable that u can't flow when u don't know the quickest ways to navigate and if BlackBerry keep providing these app icons and give everyone a second outlet then of course it's not gonna flow and will slow users down!!

CB App/BlackBerry Passport/o2
    11-04-14 05:30 PM
    The ability to manage app access to the Internet is really important. For the 2nd month in a row I have gotten charged for exceeding the data limits of our plan. Now I *know* that one of my kids is a culprit, but the it's clearly a factor that I purchased a Passport and our data usage has spiked.
    Short of completely uninstalling a bunch of apps and/or locking down my data services altogether, I'm not sure what to do.
    I want to:
    1. Have the ability to stop apps from running in the background. For example, I will manually turn off ESPN ScoreCenter, and find it back on a short while later.
    2. Stop apps from accessing the Internet if the phone isn't connected to wi-fi.
    For a phone that is all about security and privacy, having more control over installed apps ought to be a top priority.
    11-05-14 08:08 AM
    One thing that's been bothering me during my vacation: when connecting to different WiFi hotspots that require some sort of registration/agreement (Starbucks,hotels, basically every free WiFi), I get around 5 dialogs prompting me if I really want to connect to e.g. my mail server because it's certificate isn't valid anymore (all IP communication is being "diverted" by the hotspot till a succesful registration). The windows pop-up so fast that I cannot really log-in to the hotspot via it's website, after which all the accounts would work anyways.

So basically what I'm asking is something that's already working on iOS - when a WiFi hotspot is chosen, do the sanity check of "do I really have an internet connection through this WiFi", and if not, then first present the Hotspot-registration dialog and only after the Internet-connection is fully there activate the mail, FB, Twitter, etc. accounts. Thanks!
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    11-11-14 09:34 AM
    Please next update fix louder the ringtones' volume
    11-14-14 08:44 AM
    I second this!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141024_133533.png 
Views:	426 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	309075
    I can't stand these buttons! They are right there in the additional actions menu when I occasionally need them. I am there to type and not add smileys constantly. They cut off the message window and makes it difficult to edit text I need to. Plus my biggest complaint, THERE IS ALREADY ONE SEND BUTTON!!!!!! I don't need a second one right where it is easy to accidentally hit!!!!!!!! It is too easy to send half messages.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    11-15-14 08:50 AM
    - Font size and style choices in email
    - Option to set default font/size for emails

11-15-14 08:51 AM
    Converting emails to calendar events and tasks, with the software parsing the email message for dates, location and automatically filling these into the appropriate fields of the event/task. This type of efficiency thing what BB is all about!
    11-16-14 12:38 PM
    next version of BB10 maybe in 10.3.2 i would like:
    1. Hidden Folders support
    2. More notification light colours and intensity options
    3. Ability to pin active frames on home screen
    4. panoramic wallpapers would be cool
    5. Custom equalizer option i can edit myself + presets
    6. steal WIFI sense from WP where it automatically logs u into hotsports / accepts the terms for you
    7. active display (lumia glance view / moto display like fuctionality) for both amoleds and lcd
    11-16-14 02:01 PM
    I agree, we need a "loud" ringtone setting. The "normal" one is fine for the average daily use, but sometimes I need it louder.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 05:14 PM
    Have the ability to open an app straight from the lock screen, so you know, maybe like swipe up by like a little up and left for BBM, or a little to the right for snapchat tech...

Also, I shouldn't have to unlock my phone after finishing a call, it is so very annoying. This also includes the flashlight, I should have to unlock after 5 minutes to turn it off.
    12-07-14 07:52 PM
    Make the background in active frames clear, so just the info text shows on the wallpaper instead of a big obtrusive box.

Allow us to place icons anywhere we want and have them stick there instead of stacking from the top like IOS
    That can't work if the users wallpaper has text already placed inside it .
    The boxes stand out and make sure there's no confusion.
    12-08-14 07:36 PM
    Nice ideas..
    12-17-14 07:18 AM
    For the many of us with passports, Q10s, and classics, we need a way to use the keyboard to paste text with the keyboard, rather than having to put my fat finger on the screen where I want it to be pasted. I know how to COPY or CUT paste with the keyboard/shift key, etc, and I know that the little paste icon will pop up on the screen the next place the cursor lands after you COPY or CUT it, but many times I need to paste the text in other places, so I move the cursor to those more complicated places and then the paste icon doesnt come up anymore and its difficult to hit a small target to paste the text in when your finger is in the way! (this is one of the many reasons the keyboard people love the keyboard!!)
    Thus, we need a way to hit a button on the keyboard to bring up the paste icon (or just paste it in without the paste icon) so I can paste the text in without messing with my fingers on the screen. thanks!!!!!
    12-18-14 06:06 PM
    Fix contacts app where there's No duplicates....
    12-18-14 09:10 PM
    I want to see a deeper levels of customizations available. That's one thing I really enjoyed about BB OS7.1
    Jan125 likes this.
    12-22-14 02:11 PM
    I agree with schumii, and would take it a step further: Root access.
    I finally want to delete BBM and the god awful tutorials.

And protected_media is the worst folder I've ever seen.
    No, really, that thing's pure evil.
    12-25-14 12:03 PM
    Hi everyone,

As we all know, OS10 still has lots of nagging issues and missing features from OS7. Unfortunately, with everyone posting their requests in a forum setting, the detail gets lost and as a result there is nothing actionable for the decision makers at Blackberry to based their roadmap on. As new Blackberry Classic owner, I really want this device to be as great as it can be and so I've decided to take a stab at trying to provide a better means for everyone to easily vote on the features they'd like to see worked on next and provide clear visuals on what is most wanted.

I have created a poll using polldaddy.com and attached it to a blog post on my website. I have added a list of issues to start off that I've noticed with my Classic but the hope is that we can build this into a "single source of truth" that everyone here can collectively contribute to.

Please take a moment to vote for the features you'd most like to see in the next major update of OS 10. I have added a starter list of 13 features I'd like to see but this is just intended to get the ball rolling. Please use either the "other" box or the comments (either on the polldaddy website or my blog) to provide the suggestions you'd want. Also, please spread the word on the existance of this poll. This is only useful if we can achieve a critical mass. You can also vote directly by visiting http[colon]//poll[dot]fm/536y9

The blog post (along with details of what is involved with each request is available at):
    http[colon]//pleasework[dot]robbievance[dot]net/blackberry-10-3-2-feature-requests-poll/

If you guys add new requests, I promise to update the poll with them.

Let's see if this is crazy enough to actually accomplish anything. That all depends on you! Thanks everyone!

- Robbie
    12-27-14 03:28 AM
    Thanks all.
    12-29-14 06:22 AM
    I like BB10 but...

1. I would like to be able to change phone profile faster than right now. On BB OS7 it was lightning quick to go between silent, loud, normal and vibrate. On BB10 it takes several clicks and wait time for the notification app to open. Quick setting only allows for changing between normal and silent, which is not how I am used to using my phone.

2. I want to see the date on the top bar when I'm in the home screen. I don't want to have to swipe down to see the date or as in 10.3 I don't want to have to close all running apps to show the date.

3a. When I use video output on Z10 to a monitor I need a way to shrink everything down to a more usable resolution.
    3b. Please let me use the phone in landscape mode.
    12-31-14 09:02 AM
    I'd love it if the navigation would tell me if my destination is on the right or the left, instead of 'Straight ahead'. It's nice to know which side of the street so you can get in the proper lane.
    12-31-14 12:58 PM
1,485 ... 5253545556 ...