Google services.
    Movies on Appworld for Africa.
    Fix location bugs as other apps such as wechat doesn't get the right locations.
    Blackberry 10 official malware/antivirus.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 03:13 AM
    "Send" button in texts/bbms require double tap to prevent early sending of messages when trying to move cursor to edit, etc.
    or put it at the top of the screen - like with emails.
    06-16-14 10:14 AM
    They talk about flow. Well for me flow is killed when I open contacts to call someone and when done I have to close both the phone app and the contacts app. The contacts app should close after placing the call. I also hate when I'm in an app and see I have a message, I want to go check the message in the hub and return in the app where I was, not back to the active apps page, flow ruined again.

I guess I have a different idea on how things should flow.
    06-17-14 07:47 AM
    Account colors in the Hub should persist to an open email just as a priority mark does.
    06-18-14 09:40 AM
    Add maybe a 'long press' to close active frames, hitting that little X in the corner is a pain if your not holding the phone, with your glasses on...
    When I'm in the car with my phone in the dash holder, I'm peckin at that X over and over, reopening, reswiping, aiming at the X, missing, reswiping...
    06-20-14 12:16 PM
    When I'm in the car with my phone in the dash holder, I'm peckin at that X over and over, reopening, reswiping, aiming at the X, missing, reswiping...
    You've got better things to do while driving than poking at your phone.
    06-20-14 12:37 PM
    Add BBM contact to favorites, so I can make a BBM call from the same "Phone" application as other calls instead of searching user in the "Contacts" or "BBM"
    06-26-14 11:35 AM
    Add Loudspeaker button to BBM video chat
    06-26-14 11:37 AM
    An option to undo typing in sms, bbm n other msging apps

From 8703e till Z10. BB rocks!!!
    helpimstuck likes this.
    06-28-14 10:25 PM
    I wonder if it would be possible to offer an override in the Web Browser to darken the background as a battery-saving tool...
    06-30-14 01:07 PM
    Browser should have option to load custom CSS or JS for the website to change font or color or color or width of the text column
    06-30-14 07:54 PM
    posted this in another thread, but thought it wouldn't hurt to repost it here too. seems relevant
    https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    Idk how well-known it is among Crackberry users but I found out about this website a couple months ago and find it to be great... a GREAT place to voice our opinions and constructive criticism and input as customers and users of Blackberry.. And from what I can tell Chen and Blackberry have thus far heard us as a user base of their devices and services, at least to some extent. Everyone go check it out.. It's worth the effort :-)
    07-01-14 11:02 PM
    User defined or customizable fields, specifically for phone number "types" (mobile, home work, etc.) in contacts. This is one thing I miss (a lot) from iOS.
    07-03-14 09:57 AM
    Reposted
    Last edited by helpimstuck; 07-16-14 at 08:57 AM.
    AmarAhmed likes this.
    07-05-14 06:59 AM
    BB 10 themes? only change wallpaper?
    No Fun. No Icon change No .... and etc.
    So flat ....
    Want change everything in BB10 when apply new themes... No fun anymore...
    So Iphone ....

Miss BB clasic themes or launcher like Android
    07-06-14 03:49 PM
    Let's please allow rotation throughout the OS.

Thanks.

STA100-6 BlackBerry Z30
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    07-07-14 09:02 AM
    An option to search within a note in Remember. It was there with Memo in BBOS!!

07-08-14 02:40 AM
    VPN in Quick Settings. Make it easy to toggle connect/disconnect and switch between different network routes.
    07-11-14 07:38 PM
    Make the background in active frames clear, so just the info text shows on the wallpaper instead of a big obtrusive box.

Allow us to place icons anywhere we want and have them stick there instead of stacking from the top like IOS
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    07-11-14 10:34 PM
    I would like Blackberry Q10 to automatically identify the location where the pictures were taken in the picture gallery like Iphone.
    07-12-14 06:09 AM
    1. Should be able to still use your phone while someone is calling you without having to slide the answer thing over to red. What always happens is the person just calls back and locks my phone again, basically if you have an annoying person trying to contact you they can make it so you can't use your phone. BB7 I could continue using my phone as the call was coming in.

2. Custom sound profiles

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 03:14 PM
    It would be better not to display a static image on the screen when performing a security wipe because it could burn into our OLED screens.
    07-13-14 02:56 PM
    SD Card encryption still shows the contents of the card when read on another system. (file names, directory structure) I suppose this would be okay if we were encrypting individual files but for the entire card, complete FS encryption would be better eg a dynamic image on the card...

I wonder if decryption time could be reduced without compromise...
    07-14-14 07:56 PM
    An option to search within a note in Remember. It was there with Memo in BBOS!!

An option to run .jnlp files!!

07-15-14 10:20 PM

Sound and Notifications

1. BBM ping vibrate only
    should have its sound to be disabled and just allow vibration

Display/Screen/ KEYBOARD

1. Make screen dimmer
    Screen is too bright now, so maybe an option to make it a bit more dimmer-Night time view in browser would be nice, because its too bright

2. Sliding from the top is too sensitive
    in bbm when i click my profile/ profile picture at the top, the screen immediately moves down, trying to reveal settings.

3. Allow us to lock apps or folders on home screen or hide them
    4. Have option in settings. Allowing us to select apps to place on home screen
    5. 45sec Screen timeout
    This option is not available
    6.Remove shadows on the home screens on the outer corners which makes phone really dull

7. Please allow on screen keyboard not to disappaeare when I had symbols and numbers after pressing 'sym'
    Or give option to toggle it because I'd like to use multiple symbols without onscreen disappearing

Call/ Contacts

1. Block contacts/numbers
    I would like to block certain numbers from phoning me and perhaps texting me

2. Shortcut for contacts on homescreen

OTHER FEATURES
    1. Instant reply should go to app not hub
    I would prefer if instant replies takes me to the bbm app rather than hub.

2. Print from device
    option to wirelessly print please

3. Allow icon to be changed and allow themes
    5. Allow us to hide folders on the q10 homescreen
    Also allow us to hide photo folders
    6.Allow us to hide multitasking screen so another way to access it would be through a multitasking icon/app on home screen

[i have the latest 10.2.1 software and i will update list]

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 08:57 AM
1,485 ... 4950515253 ...