Need to be able to create a reminder from a missed call.

Posted via CB10
    TheBlkGuyFrmWrk likes this.
    05-13-14 07:59 AM
    Hi,

I have a problem sometimes with the music app on my Blackberry Z10 STL-100-3. When I play music sometimes a popup tells me the music has to close and the only option available is force close the app. The other issue I have sometines is that when I open the music app no music is there and after a while it comes back. I also have a 64Gb SD card could it be that my phone is having a hard time with that? Are any of you having the same problem? I listen to so much music and I wish it worked better.. Do you think the update to 10.3 will solve this problem?

Thnaks
    05-13-14 01:27 PM
    It seems that when I filter the hub to show only unread messages, then select all and mark as read, even though it asks me to confirm, the items do not actually get marked as read. Can someone else verify this bug? If so I would like it squashed asap.
    05-13-14 02:59 PM
    I would like to see blackberry balance refined a bit. Currently any screen shot I take goes into my workspace which my options to use that are limited. If I want to BBM a screen shot, I can't. I get an error. Same thing with copying info from a calendar invite to BBM it to another employee. I get an error that it's restricted. I realize some of this was intentional, but its silly because I can move those files by blue tooth or nfc, or emailing from my work email to
    Y personal email. Just silly to do when I'm just downloading it back to the same phone into the personal workspace.

If the BlackBerry was intelligent about context that would be better. Maybe screen shots of a company email are no good. Why can't I screen shot things in my personal space.

/ end rant
    Lock the Work Space before you take the screen shot, it will save in the Personal Space.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.2141 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.2
    jsquaredz likes this.
    05-13-14 03:12 PM
    Lock the Work Space before you take the screen shot, it will save in the Personal Space.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.2141 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.2
    Awesome tip. Thx

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 04:00 PM
    The Contacts folder/book/list needs some help. I've tried to sort them by first name, last name, company name, but nothing seems to show up in a way that makes sense. For example, when I sort by company name, first name first, my BBM contacts appear first. Blackberry should just keep it simple, alphabetical should be straight-forward; optional categories would be fine for sorting or searching(BBM, company name, phone #, e-mail addresses, etc.). Better yet, give us all kinds of options and let the user choose.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 03:29 PM
    A few days ago, the File Manager informed me that there was no SD card present (even though there was) and I thought nothing of it because it seemed to be discovered later on and was being used by the camera and browser. Today (a few days later), however, I found out that my SD card contained data only from the past few days even though I had stored data on it for about two months.

Fortunately, I was able to recover the data using http://www.cardrecovery.com/.

I would like BB10 to prompt the user before deleting/purging user data. This should be a system-wide policy that applies to Formating SD cards, pruning the Hub, Closing Apps etc. The user knows best which data they would prefer to keep.

Thanks for a great OS.
    05-20-14 03:41 AM
    Able to have Widgets!!! I love BlackBerry but that's something I really love about Android..

Posted via CB10 App
    05-20-14 05:55 PM
    The send button in the sms screen is WAY too close to the keyboard. Having a lot of misfires, which is not my style.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 08:59 AM
    The send button in the sms screen is WAY too close to the keyboard. Having a lot of misfires, which is not my style.

Posted via CB10
    I have this happen too.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 05:19 AM
    It seems that when I filter the hub to show only unread messages, then select all and mark as read, even though it asks me to confirm, the items do not actually get marked as read. Can someone else verify this bug? If so I would like it squashed asap.
    Just found out about that feature a few weeks ago and noticed that bug as well hope that gets fixed in the next release
    05-22-14 03:38 PM
    I don't know why no one has mentioned this (from what I've seen so far), but they HAVE to introduce complete 'add to home screen' functionality. Clearly the framework is there, since it's been implemented into the browser from day 1, they just need to add the option to the music, video, pictures, and file manager apps. I can kind of see why it wasn't completely there with the earlier OS's, since screen space was quite limited, but now that they're expanding the icon space on all devices and introducing unlimited folders they HAVE TO bring it back.

/end rant
    05-22-14 08:56 PM
    The keyboard is great but I would still like slide typing since it would speed up one handed use. I'll also ask again that the number line be always present with the built in dictionary enabled in search boxes.

System-wide OS themes a la MIUI would also be great for customization ie font, button backgrounds, sounds...

Since I use the browser a lot, a Flash update would be nice. As much as I despise Adobe's planned obsolescence, the fact remains that I can't enjoy or show off my BlackBerry 10's video playback on some sites any more (looking at you space.ca )
    Last edited by m3mb3rsh1p; 05-23-14 at 01:33 PM.
    05-22-14 09:50 PM
    Need to add location to the Facebook share feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 06:09 PM
    M3mb3rsh1p, could you elaborate on adobe's planned obselence? Do you mean blackberry plans on not supporting flash, or that adobe is replacing flash with something else?

There are a lot of sites I use that run flash and I love my Q10 because its the only phone i've seen that can run these sites.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 08:48 PM
    M3mb3rsh1p, could you elaborate on adobe's planned obselence? Do you mean blackberry plans on not supporting flash, or that adobe is replacing flash with something else?

There are a lot of sites I use that run flash and I love my Q10 because its the only phone i've seen that can run these sites.

Posted via CB10
    I mean that Adobe seems to require that end users update their Flash client almost every time a content provider upgrades their flash version. This used to happen a lot between flash 7-11.

If it's not planned then it's just poor design. Ideally, an old client should be able to read new content by ignoring features in the new version.

BB10 can still access most flash content but some sites that have upgraded are now saying our flash version is outdated.
    05-26-14 10:03 PM
    Add gestures from MX Player to bb10 video player
    Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-14 08:22 AM
    More filters and frames for the Blackberry Photo Editor

Kenyoninho C002238E2
    05-29-14 04:40 PM
    Worth repeating:
    - sound/ringer profiles (soft, loud, etc)
    - auto on/off
    - better battery meter
    - data usage tracker (separate cellular/wifi)
    - ability to completely remove unwanted built-in applications
    - more options for email sync timeframe (currently 30 dys or forever - how about 60dys, 90dys?)
    - option to download kbd input languages and delete unused built-in lang packs from the phone
    - option to replace bottom search button/key & option to re-arrange current setup (phone/search/camera)
    - option to set default feature when selecting phone app (option to set default to dialer, contacts, or recent call list)

Can't think of much else right now... Hopefully BB ppl read this thread though, some very worthwhile suggestions here...
    05-31-14 11:39 AM
    Vibrating alert costumization.

Two languages in virtual keyboard. Got it lol...

Working prox and light sensors.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 07:44 PM
    sound profiles as it was in OS7 with all customizations for vibrate,different apps,emailaccounts
    custom profiles
    profile schedules
    quick profiles (long press # vibrate etc.)
    Auto on/off (!!!!!!)
    Android store connect and install apps without third party apps (snap ,...)
    Natively support apk installs
    Custom settings for convenience key
    No shutter sound for camera app option
    Mark "all read" option per account
    Move accounts up and down in the hub
    Hide icons
    keyboard shortcuts
    - alt + Lshift +h
    - alt + Rshift + del
    - alt + N + M + LL
    Built in RSS feed reader connected to the hub
    custom LED colors for email,sms,missed call etc.

And for the love of god : make it possible to have different profile settings for in and out of holster . I don't want to hear my ping sound troughout a whole chatting session . The sound should only happen when it's in my pocket in the holster .
    Last edited by Polly Vermeet; 06-06-14 at 03:10 AM.
    06-03-14 06:27 AM
    That's my wish list:
    1) I wish: First time pressing the volume +-button there's no change in the volume but appears a music widget and you can start playing music with the last song you listened (if music isn't playing). If music is playing pressing the volume +-button first time doesn't change the volume but the widget appears.
    2) Tunnel VPN! I can't connect to my corporate network with my Z10 now! (didn't expect such a problem with BB)
    3) Notifications from android apps
    3) Working Gmail, Youtube (with login). Apps that require google services must be supported.
    4) Android games support. I tried Bad Piggies, Plague but they didn't work. Only 2048 I installed works.
    5) Widgets or icons with information such as wheather, number of unread notifications in apps
    06-06-14 02:32 AM
    I have this happen too.

Posted via CB10
    Go to settings and change the SMS settings return key.
    06-09-14 02:44 PM
    Instead of giving us an extra row of icons as they have in 10.3, I'd rather see the same configuration and the icons slightly bigger...they (and the accompanying text) is small enough as it is.
    06-09-14 04:04 PM
    I want random wifi and bt mac address. Like the new iOS 8 has. iOS 8 Strikes an Unexpected Blow Against Location Tracking - Slashdot
    06-10-14 03:05 AM
1,485 ... 4849505152 ...