how about a super energy saving mode like the s5 and htc one
    03-30-14 12:19 PM
    An option to choose to have swipe up close apps as apposed to only minimize. No tap on X to close tile option because swipe up closed it. Or two gestures, one that will close the app and another that would minimize it. Goal being that it takes only one gesture to close the app if wanted. .
    Agreed, I would prefer this option too, similar to the Playbook!
    2cats1dog likes this.
    03-30-14 05:31 PM
    Ability to edit/delete my comments on a BBM Group
    03-31-14 06:18 AM
    -themes
    -icon control: like a row of icons like legacy devices, choose how many on screen and position.
    -lock screen widgets: weather, calender, notes, etc.
    -google play services

so far thats what i can think of while typing here
    03-31-14 10:27 PM
    There seems to be a bug in the native alarm clock.

• When you have the "analog" clock, you will see the remaining time till the next alarm when you turn on the respective alarm.
    • When you switch to the "digitial" clock, you can turn the alarm on and off and on and off and nothing happens, meaning it just won't show you the time left until the alarm will go off.

04-02-14 01:53 PM
    better voice control. As it stand the one from WP is far much better, Native [U]Phone call blocking per number if need to be.[/U
    04-05-14 07:45 PM
    improve swipe gestures please.
    I had a n9 for 2 years and i really miss the swipe gestures from it.
    exemple:
    meego: close app: swipe down / bb10 - don't have
    meego minimize app: swipe left/right / bb10 - swipe up really? try to do that with 1 hand...in meego i could use all gestures in 1 hand.
    in active frames:
    meego: press anywhere few seconds...appear option do close each app or to close ALL APPS SAME TIME.
    bb10: don't have the option to close all apps...really?? why....why....in conjunction that we can't close an app by swipe..this is a double suck.
    in the hub....why do i need to press 2 times so i can delete a single email??? even in IOS this is easier. just press the email 1s, swipe left to delete it.

guess this littles things need to be improved.

BB developers...use Meego or Jolla for a week then go back to BB10...

Im not saying bb10 sucks. its 10x better than android. but it still have room to improve. btw i love my z10
    I can forward that. There is so much to learn from Meego for BB10.

And I would add a virtual Trackpad to my wishlist.
    04-08-14 06:57 PM
    The contacts app MUST be fixed!

1 - Random linking of unrelated contacts - No linking should happen automatically. Ask me first!

2 - I have Twitter and LinkedIn set to OFF but data from both sources continues to show up mixing with my contacts - I want to control what my phone does. If I set something to off, it should be OFF!

Contacts and Calendar are the two most important functions of a prosumers smartphone. It is time to FIX THIS NOW!

PROUD to be the 1%! Z10 on T-Mobile, 32 GB PlayBook - Posted via CrackBerry 10
    04-08-14 07:07 PM
    I would like to press one button and or one icon to lock my screen...like my storm and storm II did.
    04-09-14 09:03 PM
    Improvements that BlackBerry should address in their next update for BB10 :

1. While holding any contact for some time give you side options like send email, send text message etc. As I am using other messaging applications like BBM and Whatsapp, It would be good to see whatsapp,BBM etc in the side bar for a quick operation.

2. A dedicated sound profile section would be great. I would like to create a new profile as per my need apart from the default available. I did not see it in my BB Z10.

3. I love to run my playlist in the random fashion. Everytime I open default music app, i have to enable the random and repeat all option.
    Dear BB 10, I would like you to save these settings once and for all until my further notice on my Beautiful blackberry(BBB) Z10.

4. The received, called, missed call list is not sorted in call log window. I can see only 2 tabs : all or missed.

5. While running movies in HD 720p quality, I can not drag the length bar to my desired position. If I try to do it, a window pop up and screams "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error." This error came on all the 3 movies that I tried my hands on.

6. Different music modes like rock, pop,jazz, classical etc are missing.

Its been a week that I am using BB Z10 and for that matter any BB device.
    Needless to say that I am loving this brand new experience and looking no further but hey... there is always a scope for improvement.

More improvements that I would like to see will be shared soon.
    04-10-14 06:15 AM
    Improvements that BlackBerry should address in their next update for BB10 :

1. While holding any contact for some time give you side options like send email, send text message etc. As I am using other messaging applications like BBM and Whatsapp, It would be good to see whatsapp,BBM etc in the side bar for a quick operation.

2. A dedicated sound profile section would be great. I would like to create a new profile as per my need apart from the default available. I did not see it in my BB Z10.

3. I love to run my playlist in the random fashion. Everytime I open default music app, i have to enable the random and repeat all option.
    Dear BB 10, I would like you to save these settings once and for all until my further notice on my Beautiful blackberry(BBB) Z10.

4. The received, called, missed call list is not sorted in call log window. I can see only 2 tabs : all or missed.

5. While running movies in HD 720p quality, I can not drag the length bar to my desired position. If I try to do it, a window pop up and screams "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error." This error came on all the 3 movies that I tried my hands on.

6. Different music modes like rock, pop,jazz, classical etc are missing.

Its been a week that I am using BB Z10 and for that matter any BB device.
    Needless to say that I am loving this brand new experience and looking no further but hey... there is always a scope for improvement.

More improvements that I would like to see will be shared soon.
    I recently purchased BB Z10 and copied HD movies and songs in my vidoes collection.

If I play HD songs, there is absolutely no problem. I can drag the timelength bar to anywhere from anywhere and it runs without any delay.

But everytime I play any long HD movie, i have to play it from the beginning. If I drag the time length bar to my desired position, a pop up windows opens stating that "the file can't be played due to an unexpected error (1)".

and this happened every single time with all the 3 HD movies that I tried to play.
    All the 3-4 minutes songs videos are running smooth which are HD as well.
    BB team, if you can read this, fix it !!!
    04-11-14 05:47 AM
    An option to choose to have swipe up close apps as apposed to only minimize. No tap on X to close tile option because swipe up closed it. Or two gestures, one that will close the app and another that would minimize it. Goal being that it takes only one gesture to close the app if wanted.

Hawaii in the world clock.

Calculator works doing 80,000x5% divided by 12 = 333.33. As it is - 80,000x5% then displays 80,000x4000.
    What about this?
    What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-drop-close.jpg
    flyingsolid likes this.
    04-11-14 10:11 AM
    Configurable homescreen widget that appears when you swipe down (similar to how appointments appear in the hub):
    What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-widget.jpg
    04-11-14 10:33 AM
    Set the Search app on the middle middle volume side button, along with the Voice command. Press to open Search and hold down to open Voice Command.

As BlackBerry has expanded the Search feature to include quick actions and to look for anything which has your print, it's the go to button.

More useful than the Voice Command, at least for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 06:50 PM
    I'd like to see a way to control LED color and sound notification without having to purchase a third party app, like B Buzz or Hub++.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:39 AM
    I wanna see 'Mark ALL Read' in the hub!
    04-13-14 06:19 AM
    I wanna see 'Mark ALL Read' in the hub!
    You can already do that.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-img_20140413_152436.png  
    Last edited by TheoRadu; 04-13-14 at 06:21 PM.
    04-13-14 09:26 AM
    Among others (which I will post later), I like the colour coding of items in the Hub, but I wish they could make it a little wider and easier to see.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 06:05 PM
    Among others (which I will post later), I like the colour coding of items in the Hub, but I wish they could make it a little wider and easier to see.

Posted via CB10
    And a few more colors, and make them brighter.

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    04-13-14 06:23 PM
    More smart long-press actions, like:

Create an appointment from long-pressing on any message.
    Flag more types of message, like whatsapp or text.
    Other things which I cannot now recall.

Also, bring back the ability to save a search and maybe even add it to the left bar in hub with a named. Named searches for hub, wouldn't that be great!?

A polite request to BlackBerry, if they are listening.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 12:34 AM
    Post your ideas here (maybe someone from BB will read it )

I would like the Hub to default back to the main Hub and not last message read (or not the last folder you were in)
    I would hope they do. Z30 is an awesome phone, but not the best, sadly.

First let me say I am a business person and heavy user. I travel by car, a lot. I don't hold the phone while driving, I use Bluetooth through the car sound system or 4.0 headset. I hold about 75 minutes of conversations per day and about 50 texts. Maybe 5-10 photos a day. And I am on Enterprise with Outlook Exchange. BB STILL has the fastest email on Earth, and most secure.

Android Apps; Check deposits 3-5 times a week. Tagg Pet Tracker App to keep an eye on my dogs. IP Cam Viewer.

That was just to paint a picture of how I use my phone. Its not to impress anyone, I just work hard and a lot. This isn't a ***** list, but suggestions to make a new BB user have no regrets and draw in the business user. After all, what is the advantage to switching if you 'lose' functionality?

Now I came from, and still have, the Motorola Droid Maxx. I chose that phone because the S4 touted all this cool stuff that didn't work, and it went back in a week. Droid Maxx has amazing battery, wireless charging, Active Display (instead of battery chomping LED flashes), and senses I am driving by (by gps movement) then switches the phone into a mode that automatically reads texts out loud and offers and option to reply by voice recognition. And goes back to normal when I am not driving. So key.

Now a BB10 Developer may be able to create such an App, but there is so much more BB10 needs:

[LIST][*]Caller ID with Name read out loud. Miss that terribly on days I carry the Z30.[*]Android Runtime does not allow Android Apps to give notifications, I have to open them and check.[*]An instant Voice Activation button on the keyboard, the long press is just too, long![*]Ability to 'learn' my voice and be more accurate. 5 weeks with this Z30 and still makes the same errors in voice dialing[*]Work Space? Great concept but if it is 'locked' I can't voice dial anyone in my contact list.

I am using the latest "released" OS on Verizon. I use a SIM card adaptor to put my Nano SIM in the Z30 or switch back to Maxx, which is cool because the Maxx has a much better camera.

There may be more that I can't think of without another pot of coffee. For now, BB Devs, I would hope you could work on these features to put the Z30 on top of the world in sales. Then I can sell Maxx. ;-)
    04-15-14 05:50 AM
    Please fix the double entry issue in contacts and eliminate auto "link" action. Please make LINK a selectabel option not force it.

Please put ability to label and place contacts in a "GROUP" for sorting in the desktop LINK with an update or drag and drop to contact list.

In setup introduce a way to disable the "CAMERA" icon to eliminate accidental activation or move it to the center if its toooo difficult to do other.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 06:22 AM
    More smart long-press actions, like:

Create an appointment from long-pressing on any message.
    Flag more types of message, like whatsapp or text.
    Other things which I cannot now recall.
    And more message info, like full email headers, etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:08 AM
    Need active frames name to auto hide so i can only see the app , dont need to see the name of the app

will make the homescreen so much more pleasant to look at
    04-17-14 07:36 AM
    The voice control needs to be much better. It is all but useless as it stands

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:14 AM
1,485 ... 4647484950 ...