I want to see any tasks, deadlines or memos I've set in Remember to appear in the Hub similar to how events in Calendar appear in Hub.
    03-01-14 06:01 AM
    I want to see any tasks, deadlines or memos I've set in Remember to appear in the Hub similar to how events in Calendar appear in Hub.
    1) ^^^^ +1000!!!! Don't forget the counter notification for Tasks (pending) as well.....it's a Blackberry.. it's needs a counter notification

2) Hoping for the lock screen to display all pending tasks perhaps?

3) Calendar should be docked in the hub as well to show next appointments.

It's a business / productivity / gtd all in one phone, so the above should be in there don't you think so?
    Thanks..
    03-01-14 09:02 AM
    @pranavvk

In regards to quick settings. My quick settings have always worked correctly. If you tap on the symbol to the left, it will function as a toggle switch. If you tap on the title of the particular setting, it will take you to the settings page for that setting.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 11:21 AM
    Music player.

Long press on the volume rocker currently lets you skip a song.

Suggestion:

Double-tap on the play/pause button would skip through playlists.
    (Or some other way to skip playlists via the side buttons).
    03-04-14 02:11 AM
    @pranavvk

In regards to quick settings. My quick settings have always worked correctly. If you tap on the symbol to the left, it will function as a toggle switch. If you tap on the title of the particular setting, it will take you to the settings page for that setting.

Posted via CB10
    I just figured it out that it works like that on my phone too... so..there goes one of my annoyances.
    03-04-14 02:47 AM
    Continuing from my previous post

1) Panorama Mode

2) When i used the call button and click on the contacts tab, it should automatically focus on the search bar and bring up the keyboard. Or at least there should be an option in settings where i can make this happen. If you then scroll down with your finger on the contact region on the screen it should minimize the keyboard and allow you the larger screen real estate to view your contacts.

ooooh and i just thought of one feature that i would love... PLZ PLZ PLZ implement it....

so if the phone is locked and you do a half swipe, you now see your new notifications right. If you are anything like me, about half the notifications you get are stuff you dont want to be bothered with. You either want to delete it or mark it read.
    Suppose you introduce a small trashcan to the right of the notification. if you hold that trashcan down for say 2 seconds, it just deletes the item.
    Also if you hold down the notification and flip it, it should mark it as read.

what do you guys think?
    Last edited by pranavvk; 03-04-14 at 05:45 AM.
    03-04-14 02:54 AM
    Already is an option to send or not send an invite.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    It used to be for me when I was on 10.0 but it is not coming up as an option since I've updated to 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:51 PM
    How about full Emoji support?
    03-06-14 06:21 AM
    I cannot believe blackberry has messed up their phone dialing system this much.
    How about giving us a very basic ability on the next update

the ability to edit phone numbers that you have just dialed, or editting them on the dialer screen.

I dialed a number , say 123456789...however i typed in 123446789 and pressed dial. Got through to the wrong person, got cussed at, and then saw i dialed the wrong number.
    Can i now just edit the number and change that 4 to a 5? .... no.... why? Because someone at blackberry is an ***** for not implementing something as basic as that ......
    03-08-14 01:12 AM
    Hi! Here are some of my observations
    What to improve:

1) Suggest correction to week days in KZ localisation
    2) Notification pop up after selection this app should not appear
    3) Emergency call adjust - what if I have other emergency number?
    4) Recirculation of profiles in Quick Settings
    5) + sign simplified in the number dialling mode
    6) Word substitutions in the e-mail fields
    7) Toggle for English input only in the Search!
    8) Recirculation of the all alarms by swipe in the bottom of alarm app main screen
    9) Toggle annoying e-mail's events auto-creation in the Remember
    10) Share option for Multiple choice of notes in the Remember, e.g. for Evernote
    11) Keep format style while copying, e.g. numbered or doted lists
    03-09-14 11:39 PM
    Currently when typing on non-QWERTY devices, a one finger swipe from R to L erases one word...a two finger swipe erases two words... a three finger swipe erases three words, etc. I would prefer if the three finger swipe erased the entire paragraph.

-via CB10 on STA100-3 10.2.1.1925
    03-16-14 07:42 AM
    Haven't read the whole thread but I would love when I go to the hub from an app if it would go back to the app I was in instead of the active apps screen.
    Graheem likes this.
    03-16-14 07:58 AM
    Currently when typing on non-QWERTY devices, a one finger swipe from R to L erases one word...a two finger swipe erases two words... a three finger swipe erases three words, etc. I would prefer if the three finger swipe erased the entire paragraph.

-via CB10 on STA100-3 10.2.1.1925
    Since that is not possible on the Q series, I would tweak the action menu while in a text field to bring back the "clear field" option.
    03-16-14 09:03 AM
    Yes, I completely agree!
    Haven't read the whole thread but I would love when I go to the hub from an app if it would go back to the app I was in instead of the active apps screen.
    kbz1960 and Just Me like this.
    03-17-14 02:11 AM
    If this is already possible, please let me know. I have been trying to customize the headers in the hub, so that when I am in each section (eg. Text, email), the blue bar across the top is a different colour. I have had a few occasions where I am in my personal email and have to back out to make sure I am not mistakenly in my work email. I tend to get a bit confused when ALL the contacts come up as options in the To: screen. If I could make the header, for eg. purple, for my personal email, then I won't have to check to make sure I am not sending a personal email in my work account.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    03-17-14 09:21 AM
    improve swipe gestures please.
    I had a n9 for 2 years and i really miss the swipe gestures from it.
    exemple:
    meego: close app: swipe down / bb10 - don't have
    meego minimize app: swipe left/right / bb10 - swipe up really? try to do that with 1 hand...in meego i could use all gestures in 1 hand.
    in active frames:
    meego: press anywhere few seconds...appear option do close each app or to close ALL APPS SAME TIME.
    bb10: don't have the option to close all apps...really?? why....why....in conjunction that we can't close an app by swipe..this is a double suck.
    in the hub....why do i need to press 2 times so i can delete a single email??? even in IOS this is easier. just press the email 1s, swipe left to delete it.

guess this littles things need to be improved.

BB developers...use Meego or Jolla for a week then go back to BB10...

Im not saying bb10 sucks. its 10x better than android. but it still have room to improve. btw i love my z10
    03-19-14 02:54 PM
    New BlackBerry user here
    1.Is it possible to 'don't' sync twitter account with all the contacts? From all of those , my contacts feel like a big mess, since I don't use twitter that often.
    2. I get the kinda sluggish keyboard response, even writing this is a bit not pleasant for me. The sound of the buttons being pressed have a bit of delay, and the letters themselves have the 0.2-3 ms response time.(can feel it more on the wide display with rotated screen)
    3. Speed up the music app a bit please(if not, even 're touch' the whole app into something more simple, but more prettier), before this phone, I had iphone 3g, and the lumia 800, and I feel they had the faster music overall experience.(even tho the lumia had the worst audio quality ever)
    Thats about it, i'm not trying to complain, but these are few things which would make the phone just perfect in my eyes.
    Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lolerica Smekerica; 03-20-14 at 06:13 PM. Reason: double post
    03-19-14 09:59 PM
    Make notifications and emails equal objects in the Hub. Pressing N should allow me to leaf through the entire Hub, type of entry notwithstanding.

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.2174
    03-19-14 10:44 PM
    Faster keyboard response, faster re-touched music player, and choosing which contacts should sync with all contacts, for example, I dont want twitter contacts there,, cause I rarely use it.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-19-14 10:48 PM
    just something small.

When making a playlist on the bb music app i want to be able to just select and hear the song (without going out of playlist creation window).. u cannot remember every song by name!
    I hope they take this into consideration.
    03-20-14 06:00 PM
    here are some issues:

voice control screen when selecting language (basically setup screen) extrememly bad scrolling effet
    Selecting text should become easier gets frustrating sometimes

suggestions:
    bbm should allow me to share location without going out of convo
    simple n fast private browsing option without going into options
    lastly improve camera =)

love my z30
    03-20-14 06:05 PM
    I just want the Cangjie Chinese input method back
    03-21-14 11:19 PM
    I would really like it if the voice assistant didn't suck. It never understands what I'm saying, doesn't recognize any of my contacts names won't do any level of dictation or be useful at all. And I mean at all. It is an abject failure.

I do not have a thick accent and siri understands everything I say the first time without fail.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 04:38 PM
    Apologies if this has been posted previously.

Being a one handed user of a Q10 (due to disability) I would like to see them allow the volume keys to be used as zoom in & zoom out in camera mode.

Another personal tweak I'd like to see is that in word substitution. OS 7 I could set to change tdy to change to today and type 'Are you going out tdy?' and it would work fine but in BB10 it doesn't

Please allow for more profiles and bring back the auto on/off function too!
    03-23-14 06:58 AM
    Being able to sort all the world clocks by time or manually.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 04:23 PM
1,485 ... 4546474849 ...