Convenience keys/buttons on the side, automatic bedside mode when plugging in to charge, and a spinning hourglass of death.

Ok, maybe not the last one.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 08:35 PM
    The latest official BlackBerry OS. When the device is in Normal profile, if you make a call, the dialing of the numbers is really loud. Most annoying.

I'd like that 'changed'...
    First you say no sound, now it's too loud! Seems ok to me.
    05-31-15 12:04 AM
    Native apps

finer grained control of the volume. (right now, it's too low on this setting, click up once, and it's too loud)

Toast. My bb should wake me up with toast.
    05-31-15 02:41 AM
    Wifi print
    BB10 is near to perfect with the latest 10.3.1 software.
    Hardware wise- the new devices should have removeable batteries bla bla bla. You know what I mean

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-31-15 03:48 AM
    a powerful system task scheduler to send emails, texts etc at certain times.. rebooting, changing profiles.. you name it!

Simply 
    05-31-15 03:52 AM
    Confused with your comment.

When the device is in Normal profile, go to Phone, and start dialing numbers. Notice how loud the sound is? Imagine being in a 'quiet' office and trying to make a phone call, thus dialing number? One should have the option to lower the tone, i.e. the tone that is heard when pressing the numbers to make a call, IF the unit is in Normal profile mode.

Does that makes sense? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks it is too loud...

First you say no sound, now it's too loud! Seems ok to me.
    06-01-15 06:26 AM
    Confused with your comment.

When the device is in Normal profile, go to Phone, and start dialing numbers. Notice how loud the sound is? Imagine being in a 'quiet' office and trying to make a phone call, thus dialing number? One should have the option to lower the tone, i.e. the tone that is heard when pressing the numbers to make a call, IF the unit is in Normal profile mode.

Does that makes sense? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks it is too loud...
    Funny, I was confused by yours! You made conflicting statements.

"No sound when dialing a phone number! Most annoying..."
    "When the device is in Normal profile, if you make a call, the dialing of the numbers is really loud. Most annoying. "

I'm guessing you meant "No sound control when dialing a phone number!"

And to restate what I said, "seems ok to me". Meaning, it wasn't too loud for ambient noise. Sound is relative, but there is far louder sounds I make constantly, such as typing on my PC's keyboard. I would definitely put the volume as correctly being "normal".

But I'll say control over the volume is always good, I just wouldn't put it high up on the todo list.
    06-01-15 06:10 PM
    1. Time based auto bed side mode.
    2. Lock screen weather notification.
    3. Call block.
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Power Tools in BlackBerry World has the ability to do all 3 of these functions. I know it is not an OS feature but from an app, but it works for me and I am loving the lock screen weather and weather bar on the home screen!
    06-03-15 01:27 PM
    Alarm: older blackberries would turn them self on in the morning for the alarm. So you could turn your phone off let it cool down over night or what not and in the morning it would turn itself on if you had an alarm set. Minor especially if you have a separate alarm clock, just a neat feature that a few of us do miss though.

Posted via CB10
    sibeans likes this.
    06-03-15 02:02 PM
34 12