I literally meant self destruct and explode to the robbers face!

Cause karma is a beezy..
    Oh... I mean yeah that's fun.

Lol totally thought you were serious.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:26 PM
    Battery reserve in percentage please!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:33 PM
    Universal landscape support or I'm going to scream and burn my hair off by shorting my two Z10 batteries.
    I first I read this as "burn my short hairs off with two Z10 batteries"
    But I agree BBM and anything else that could possibly call for the keyboard to be used needs a landscape mode. The portrait keyboard is just too small.
    BB10QNX likes this.
    08-01-13 11:34 PM
    Integrated hub to home screen. Dont make it looks like an inbox. Make it integrated to home screen. With wallpaper.

And the one that I need the most. shortcut@gesture to lock phone. In ancient device we can hold A to lock. Or alt+enter. In this device we need it too.
    I want my power button to last longer.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:36 PM
    My vote is for a better voice control app which learns pronunciations and adapts to your voice.

Posted via CB10
    BB10QNX and Baked like this.
    08-01-13 11:46 PM
    Lmfao I like how this thread assumes 10.2 is complete

Posted via CB10
    It isn't but we are quite a lot aware of what is coming in 10.2. And of course all eggs can't be put into one hat.

Let's do the talking. Someone might listen through especially and then we have a leak 10.3 coming from you.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:48 PM
    By the way Kris, do you have something for us? A new leak or some new stuff coming in 10.2 that we are not aware of.

It would be great to hear from you on this and as well as what we can expect from 10.3 in real sense.

I'm sure that time is right to draw a roadmap for 10.2 MR and 10.3 and announce to world the new that will take it way ahead with a couple of new phones, one being a flagship.

Hey then the waiting becomes more interesting. Isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:54 PM
    Deleting emails off phone and inbox like legacy devices
    08-02-13 01:20 AM
    Ability to change to dark theme or themes as all

Posted via Z10 STL 100-1, OS 10.1.0.4633
    08-02-13 02:46 AM
    I hope there will be an coffee maker option and connection to a zero point module for unlimited power

Posted via CB10
    I would love a coffee maker too, lol.

Proudly Z10ing. 24F40D3B
    08-02-13 03:33 AM
    By the way Kris, do you have something for us? A new leak or some new stuff coming in 10.2 that we are not aware of.

It would be great to hear from you on this and as well as what we can expect from 10.3 in real sense.

I'm sure that time is right to draw a roadmap for 10.2 MR and 10.3 and announce to world the new that will take it way ahead with a couple of new phones, one being a flagship.

Hey then the waiting becomes more interesting. Isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    i think 10.2 is amazing.. just a few bugs.. on the z10, when typing, a random letter can trigger the swipe back effect causing the word to erase. A little data box on the bottom left hand side with information such RAM etc pops up randomly and a restart gets rid of it, and sometime in the hub (or an app for that matter) landscapoe doesnt want to become portrait..

i realise im in the wrong thread.. but .. meh.. so what lol.. alos i know its a leak~!!!!
    08-02-13 05:00 AM
    I would love to see:

*Groups for SMS and eMails
    *Adblocker in the Browser
    *Disable Scripts on Websites by Default in the Browser Like you do with NoScript on Firefox
    *Option to block websites, if you experience problems like Phishing tries.
    *Option to Export / Backup your Local Calendar to a File on Your Device or SDCARD. Currently, when Link does not restore, I will lose all Entries. And Syncing with Link to Outlook does not work: It only send the Link Calendar but not the Local Calendar on the Device. Why? Do you wanna compete with Samsung KIES? Seems the BlackBerry Development Team love to sucks again and again and again and again...
    *LINK: Option to DISABLE that f*cking Encryption of the Backup-File, to be able to restore things manually. Link is totally a pile of S*it. Crappy and buggy thing. Oh how I hate that thing

Posted via CB10
    BB10QNX likes this.
    08-02-13 05:20 AM
    Yup, work on voice control, making it more accurate, and speed it up. Make it learn the user, like the keyboard.
    Baked likes this.
    08-02-13 06:00 AM
    How about let's wait and see how 10.2 is and then evaluate what 10.3 should get.....

Posted via CB10
    ^^^^ EXACTLY!!!
    08-02-13 06:38 AM
    They need to emphasis their strengths to further differentiate themselves from their competitors.

This means maximizing the multitasking capabilities (QNX) and making the UI more innovative and interesting (TAT). I also dont think they psuhed the advantages of Balance enough (i.e. you one need ONE phone for business and pleasure).

Couple this with a more attractive physical packaging (thinner, more interesting/elegant shape etc.) and they stick half a chance.
    08-02-13 07:12 AM
    in video mode I want to pause and continue. I want this feature.
    pttptppt and scrapmetal58 like this.
    08-02-13 07:18 AM
    I think BBry should start with improvement on battery life, cos that alone is a dark age for them.

The the stock music player looks like windows media player classic (those types that come with windows 95), we're in 2013 and someone brings a music player without equalizer, thats crap.

Also i'll like to see more native support for android apps by bringing full android 4.2 runtime environment to everyone.

then lastly, i think Blackberry needs to invest in a cloud system. afterall other OS companies own one... e.g. android - google drive, microsoft - skydrive and iOS - icloud... think we should have BB10 OS - bbCloud or bb drive
    08-02-13 07:26 AM
    I think BBry should start with improvement on battery life, cos that alone is a dark age for them.

The the stock music player looks like windows media player classic (those types that come with windows 95), we're in 2013 and someone brings a music player without equalizer, thats crap.

Also i'll like to see more native support for android apps by bringing full android 4.2 runtime environment to everyone.

then lastly, i think Blackberry needs to invest in a cloud system. afterall other OS companies own one... e.g. android - google drive, microsoft - skydrive and iOS - icloud... think we should have BB10 OS - bbCloud or bb drive
    A full 4.2 runtime is coming in 10.2

I want the stuff your smoking

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:29 AM
    Universal landscape support or I'm going to scream and burn my hair off by shorting my two Z10 batteries.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    +1000

It's actually a bit embarrasing demo-ing the phone to friends after playing a video or a game in landscape and coming back (to the active frames) to have everything sideways.

Also, I often connect my Z to my TV via HDMI and let it sit in my Transform case in "stand" mode. I have to crane my head to switch between apps.

ALSO: Pinnable active frames! I would think that would be easy enough to do.

THEORY: They may be avoiding pinnable active frames since people may more easily use up their 8 simultaneous applications more quickly and also may burn through their batteries more quickly.
    08-02-13 08:14 AM
    The one feature that I'd really like is the ability to open a browser tab, play a music video, switch browser tabs and the music still plays!! I do this all the time on my laptop. Considering that BB10 is supposed to be perfect for multitasking I was expecting this. The tab that is hidden doesn't need to work completely, just the sound.

There are a few other things I'd like, but the most important is to keep tweaking the system and making it easier to use. This will take a couple years to get right, but it is really, really important. Apple's advantage is that with an old OS everything just works. For BB10 Blackberry needs to get to the point where everything "just works."

One other commentator mentionned being less efficient with BB10. As we learn the OS this gets better and better, but we still really need to make it more effecient for the user. The advantage of the In and Out button is the simplicity. Gestures can be better, but they still need a bit of work.
    08-02-13 08:14 AM
    "Pin to top bar"
    The option to 'pin' message counts to the top status bar, beside where the time is. It would be a on/off switch under the notification settings for each account. This would save having to 'peek' to see message counts for high priority accounts.

"LED styles"
    More LED customization built in would be nice. Less apps that need to be running in the background, the better. Again, clickable option under notification settings menu. Could just be a basic drop-down menu below the LED on/off toggle, with color options and blink count.
    08-02-13 08:45 AM
    The one feature that I'd really like is the ability to open a browser tab, play a music video, switch browser tabs and the music still plays!! I do this all the time on my laptop. Considering that BB10 is supposed to be perfect for multitasking I was expecting this. The tab that is hidden doesn't need to work completely, just the sound.
    I do this all the time on my Z10 right now.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 08:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 09:21 AM
    7.1 Levels of contact customization (LED, sms ringtones, etc.)

greater options for music player settings (for example, equalizer), etc.

It truly baffles me that these weren't included in BB 10
    08-02-13 10:13 AM
    i think 10.2 is amazing.. just a few bugs.. on the z10, when typing, a random letter can trigger the swipe back effect causing the word to erase. A little data box on the bottom left hand side with information such RAM etc pops up randomly and a restart gets rid of it, and sometime in the hub (or an app for that matter) landscapoe doesnt want to become portrait..

i realise im in the wrong thread.. but .. meh.. so what lol.. alos i know its a leak~!!!!
    The ram data is not random. Swipe down from battery icon to toggle. Read the 2000 posts from the op on 10.2 leak release.

champ
    08-02-13 10:23 AM
191 ... 23456 ...