How about let's wait and see how 10.2 is and then evaluate what 10.3 should get.....

Posted via CB10
    I'm okay with that. As far as I'm concerned landscape support should have been addressed in 10.1, 10.2 still acceptable.

10.3, they are pushing it.

Not in 10.3, then wow. All I can say is hard to see the mobile computing thing when so many things are forced vertical...I'm very aware I'm using a phone BlackBerry. Tisk Tisk.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    08-01-13 12:30 PM
    Universal landscape support or I'm going to scream and burn my hair off by shorting my two Z10 batteries.

Was just going to say this. Along with live wallpapers it would really add to the home screen. I can see this being difficult to execute with the gestures, so 10.3 should be right around when it drops haha

Posted via Z10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    08-01-13 12:31 PM
    Ability to drag apps to the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, like the pb.
    HUNTZODIAC and Creaulx like this.
    08-01-13 12:36 PM
    Was just going to say this. Along with live wallpapers it would really add to the home screen. I can see this being difficult to execute with the gestures, so 10.3 should be right around when it drops haha

Posted via Z10
    The bezel isn't really an issue.

Use CB10 in landscape and peek and root peek. You will see it is quite easy. Now just imagine if you could Hub peek in landscape.

Now things are getting luscious...

Come on BlackBerry... *foot tap*

BB10QNX likes this.
    08-01-13 12:36 PM
    I wish i could change my icons to pics i want smh.
    08-01-13 12:54 PM
    I'd like to see the conference call feature reinstated in the calendar. I used to be able to define a default dial-in number, and then enter the attendee passcode in the meeting. I could then just clikc 'join the meeeting' from the pop-up reminder and would be connected straight in. It's a pain in the *** not having that any more.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    08-01-13 01:09 PM
    I would like to see (1) the date on the homescreen next to the time WITHOUT having to swipe down from the top and (2) notification profiles where I can "always" go off for some, silent for others, ringtone for this person, ring tone for that person.
    Seriously, for a long time after getting my Z10 it felt as if it was a LESS efficient communicator than my 9850 Torch...still kind of does
    SharonRD, BB10QNX, Geeoff and 2 others like this.
    08-01-13 01:15 PM
    Honestly with running 10.2.0.810 the software just needs all the bugs fixed and stability added, it would be nice to be able to add widgets and any android app directly from .apk but I feel the really problem is that the hardware isn't impressive to many american's. We have always loved hot rods and muscle cars and building a phone which is delicate and just enough of a hardware piece isn't good enough. Building a quad core cpu 4gig ram, huge 3k battery and big unbreakable waterproof screen would get peoples attention. Also would be nice to bring many legacy choices and features back which made blackberry great. I hate not being able to delete from device and keep on server.
    08-01-13 01:58 PM
    bug fixes and battery optimizations are a first for me.
    08-01-13 02:10 PM
    This is already available, settings, main volume, turn off always adjust media volume.
    @pippintook
    08-01-13 02:11 PM
    I'd like to see the conference call feature reinstated in the calendar. I used to be able to define a default dial-in number, and then enter the attendee passcode in the meeting. I could then just clikc 'join the meeeting' from the pop-up reminder and would be connected straight in. It's a pain in the *** not having that any more.
    I know that in the latest 10.2 build there was some conference calling options, but it looked like it was fully usable yet. Anyways your wish may be granted by the time 10.2 drops.

Anyways I see 10.2 coming out end of September/beginning of October and 10.2 MR in December.

There's a long list of things I'd like to see come out by 10.3 at the latest.

- Groups in Contacts
    - Customized notification sound/volume level for everything, that includes sms
    - Interactive lock screen ( I want the screen to light up when I receive a message and I want to gain access right to that message from the lock screen)
    - Keyboard shortcuts on the Q10 (both speed dial and for opening apps)
    - customize drop down shortcuts
    - different picture on lockscreen from homescreen
    - Smart Triggers for changing my notification profile (Meeting automatically changes my profile to vibrate, bluetooth in car changes to Loud profile, time of day triggers, etc.)
    - Ability to create custom notification profiles
    - More Holster specific options
    - Increase size limits on sending files over BBM ( This should be done before BBM goes cross platform or it'll just **** people off)
    - Ditch the limit of icons in folders
    - More integration between apps
    - Hub 2.0 ( I want to see news, RSS feeds, etc in the hub like blinkfeed on the HTC One)
    - Continued battery/OS optimizations

I'm sure I could think of more things but that's a good start

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:28 PM
    They're working on it.

What are some BlackBerry 10.3 features?-img_00000491_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:33 PM
    A native setting menu for the notification led. Panaroma shooting mode. Personalization options, ie, theme selection either dark or light.
    jupiter8 likes this.
    08-01-13 02:55 PM
    Awwww don't worry iPhone and Android are already working on it. BlackBerry will be late for that too

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 03:16 PM
    Let me be realistic:
    1) customizable drop down menu
    2) scenario profiles: day night meeting etc.
    3) more cloud services integration: skydrive tumblr etc.; especially the skydrive integration with file manager
    4) unlocking phone with just physical keyboard without swiping up gesture (yes, Q10 rocks!)
    5) enhanced univeral search function: a build-in dictionary would be nice; or customizable search results: just like Alfred on MAC; system wise keyboard shortcuts to initialize universal search.

So far, these are my wishes.

Now, I hope 10.2 can come already. Since it is ridiculous to wait for multiple alarm function build-in for months.

So far, these
    jupiter8 likes this.
    08-01-13 03:27 PM
    How about fixing the Contacts app?

The Contacts app is the first app on the first screen, is located in the top left, indicating that it is the most critical app on the phone, and yet it seems that fixing the long list of issues with it, and bringing the functionality up to the base level of all modern smartphones or at least up to the level of BBOS7 never seems to be a priority. Why not?
    BB10QNX and rai187 like this.
    08-01-13 03:40 PM
    I think it would be neat to have live wallpapers.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    HUNTZODIAC and BB10QNX like this.
    08-01-13 04:10 PM
    There better be a sex hole or I'm going to be mad

Posted via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    08-01-13 04:16 PM
    I hope there will be an coffee maker option and connection to a zero point module for unlimited power

Posted via CB10
    Can you connect it to zero point module with software it seems like more of a hardware problem
    08-01-13 04:44 PM
    How about fixing the Contacts app?

The Contacts app is the first app on the first screen, is located in the top left, indicating that it is the most critical app on the phone, and yet it seems that fixing the long list of issues with it, and bringing the functionality up to the base level of all modern smartphones or at least up to the level of BBOS7 never seems to be a priority. Why not?
    THIS ^^^^^

The contacts app is easily the most buggy of all the core BlackBerry apps. Contacts dissappear then reappear, contact photos change day to day, one day it's a fb photo, next it's BBM, clicking on the ascending alphabet to skip through contacts frequently takes multiple taps before it even registers, and there is major lag sometimes when trying to scroll through the list. And while I'm not sure whether to address this as a contacts issue or Facebook issue, or both, but there seems to be no easy way to add a fb account into contacts.. especially if you accidentally delete one. You can manually enter their fb ID but for purposes of tagging, etc the phone will not recognize them as a fb contact thus no tagging, etc.

Posted via CB10
    BB10QNX and JoBudden like this.
    08-01-13 04:51 PM
    pinnable active frames

active frames to act like widgets or widgets able to be added to an active frame spot

homescreen with just a clock and date on it
    mnc76 likes this.
    08-01-13 04:57 PM
    I hope with ALL MY HEART that there will be 10.3........!!!!!!!!!
    08-01-13 05:04 PM
    pinnable active frames

active frames to act like widgets or widgets able to be added to an active frame spot

homescreen with just a clock and date on it
    I'd prefer the complete opposite: a way to change the default action of individual apps so you can designate if a swipe up minimizes them to an active frame or close them completely. I still don't understand the point of the phone closing to an active panel short of taking up space and bumping something else of the list.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-01-13 05:05 PM
    Keep a small time piece at the top of the sleep screen. (don't need to hit unlock to see time)
    08-01-13 05:06 PM
    * Improved text selection and editing.
    * Ability to select more than one text message (within a single conversation) for mass deletion, so you can quickly delete what you don't want, and keep want you need.
    * Fine tune texting (and email) app, would like to be able to see mulitple lines of text while composing.
    * Have apps (such as phone app, etc) close automatically after done using them.
    * More than 12 apps per folder for Q10.
    * Better organisation of browser bookmarks, as well as ability to back them up. Option to create folders to organise bookmarks.
    * Major improvement to Picture and Music app. Would like to be able to view more details of a photo's properties, such as resolution, etc.
    * More profile customisation.
    * More drop down setting choices.
    * Battery percentage on homescreen.
    * Ability to preview ringtones before selecting, much quicker when you can preview the tone.

Edit: one more issue that drives me batty:
    * Would like to be able to increase the font size without reducing text viewing area. When you increase it to size10 or larger (larger font is easier on my middle aged eyes), you can only view two lines of text in the texting app. Very frustrating, since I use the texting app heavily.

Would like to see many other improvements, but these ones are important to me.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    Last edited by SharonRD; 08-01-13 at 05:47 PM.
    BB10QNX and reneSc like this.
    08-01-13 05:08 PM
191 1234 ...