*radio noise* This is sergeant Boro reporting back *cshhhttt* Over.

Opaaaa!
    After a few hours of extracting and trying different bars, I finally found a combo that seems to work good enough.
    If you're composing a new text message, it won't actually load the previous texts (which I can live with as long at it's speedy...which it is).

I've compiled a small collection of bar files that I'm using with my current leak (10.2.0.1743).
    Download the bar files here: Improvement BARS for OS 10.2.0.1743

If anyone else is experiencing the same text message lag/hang when you compose a new text, just download and install the following bars:
    • sys.chat-10.2.0.433.bar [Dark Theme for SMS won't work anymore]
    • sys.chatblend-10.2.0.645.bar
    • sys.uri.textmessaging-10.2.0.164.bar

I've also thrown in some other goodies into my ZIP that make this leak better:
    • Android Runtime with no permabar (sorry it's the locked one, might have to use debug tokens for some sideloaded apps)
    • Newest BBM from OS 10.2.1.200
    • New Camera from OS 10.2.1.200 (includes new facefocus feature)
    • New Clock/Alarm from OS 10.2.1.200 (includes the ability to set vibrate as an alarm)

I'll still buy the SMS BACKUP app because I'm probably going to be needing something like it soon.

Is it just a matter of downloading the bars and loading them? Or do I need to ..... what? ;-) I'm a heavy texter and this is ANNOYING.
    11-01-13 04:02 PM
    Is it just a matter of downloading the bars and loading them? Or do I need to ..... what? ;-) I'm a heavy texter and this is ANNOYING.
    Those BAR files help a lot but they are not perfect. Better than official though! Also, to text less I suggest getting your friends on BBM

Posted via CB10
    borov5 likes this.
    11-01-13 04:59 PM
    Same problem with upgrade to 424 today, offical noitice from BB now heart attack because typing sms
    11-09-13 02:22 PM
    All you have to do is sideload/install the chat bar file and you should be good to go!

Ps. Sorry for such a late reply
    11-14-13 02:30 AM
    Same problem with upgrade to 424 today, offical noitice from BB now heart attack because typing sms
    Try the chat bar I posted!
    It should help

BUT...you might get another notification saying there's a new software update (around 3-8MB in size), just ignore it. it's trying to "update" your chat/text bar to the latest one which has the lag.

Let me know if it works for you
    11-14-13 02:32 AM
    Try the chat bar I posted!
    It should help

BUT...you might get another notification saying there's a new software update (around 3-8MB in size), just ignore it. it's trying to "update" your chat/text bar to the latest one which has the lag.

Let me know if it works for you
    Borov, does this works for os 10.2.1.1055?
    11-26-13 10:50 PM
    Borov, does this works for os 10.2.1.1055?
    It doesn't. I tried it tonight, and had to restore everything because it made my texting impossible - couldn't even get into a message.
    I can't wait till this is fixed. Official or leak OS both had that problem for me. I'm starting to think BlackBerry wants to push us towards BBM :O
    11-27-13 02:11 AM
    It doesn't. I tried it tonight, and had to restore everything because it made my texting impossible - couldn't even get into a message.
    I can't wait till this is fixed. Official or leak OS both had that problem for me. I'm starting to think BlackBerry wants to push us towards BBM :O
    Agh, that sucks, because thats the only issue i've been having with 10.2.1.1055.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 04:50 PM
33 12