02-07-16 03:46 AM
31 12
tools
    What with all this I called our ATT store today to see if I can hold a priv in hand to see if I can live with the physicality. They say they had one but it didn't sell so they sent it back.
    That seems a little hard to believe. Why would they even bother sending it back? It's not like it was taking up all their storage space.
    I realize people feel slighted by BlackBerry but given what has happened with sales and only 700K sold last quarter, this move with the Priv had to be made. It was either make an attempt or drop handset all together and you wouldn't have any option for a BlackBerry device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-06-16 07:09 PM
    [WARN]Time to quit the bickering and personal comments.[/WARN]
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-06-16 09:07 PM
    Closed for review. Reopened.

[info]A warning was posted just a little while ago. Heed it.[/info]
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 02-06-16 at 09:46 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-06-16 09:22 PM
    Regarding Point C: I was born before the PC as well. I just want to point out that a person's "needs" sometimes come from without, not within. About 1/3 of my income comes from freelance work. Agencies send out e-mail blasts to freelancers qualified for that particular job. The first qualified freelancer to reply gets the job. Period. That is the system. I either engage and pay my bills or I do not engage and do not. What I personally say, think, feel, etc. is not in the equation. I missed a lot of income opportunities before getting my Tour some years back. After I got it my income went up and my stress level went down as a result.

I know I'm being picky. IMO, you are 110% right with your overall point. I just want to point out that when a person insists he must have 'X', the notion isn't necessarily from his head regardless of whether he is right or wrong.
    02-06-16 11:08 PM
    BlackBerry Priv 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Black 6085A - Best Buy

AT&T is not the only source of the Priv. They are sold at Best Buy, Amazon, and other sources online. If you watch the sales, there are often better deals than those offered by corporate stores. One must get creative in this day and age so as to get the best deal and phone possible for their needs.
    02-06-16 11:27 PM
    If you need a physical keyboard start sending tweets to John Legere at T-Mobile. Bug him to bring back the Sidekick. That thing had a nice roomy physical keyboard. Imagine a modern version of that built by Motorola or LG. Would the keyboard be as good as the Bold 9900? No. But it would be better than the Fisher-Price keyboard they put in the Priv.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2813 / T-Mobile
    02-07-16 03:46 AM
31 12