What is this notification?-img_20170311_235230.png

The message is clear enough... but why am I seeing this on my Classic? I had never seen it before loading the latest 10.3.3. I also reinstalled the few Android apps that I had before (didn't restore my old backup file this time).

Just curious to know if others just started getting this message and it's something to do with the update or if it's one particular app that I have that is giving me extra grief... anyone have any insights?
    03-11-17 09:57 PM
    It is just telling you that not all Android apps play well with the Classic's trackpad.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    03-11-17 10:10 PM
    It is just telling you that not all Android apps play well with the Classic's trackpad.

Fair enough but is that a new thing with 10.3.3? Because I don't really need to be told this same message on a daily basis...
    03-11-17 10:21 PM
    Fair enough but is that a new thing with 10.3.3? Because I don't really need to be told this same message on a daily basis...
    I'm still on 10.3.2 with my Classic so I'm not sure. For me it only popped up once or twice. If I recall it was when I installed a new Android app.

03-11-17 10:26 PM
    I'm still on 10.3.2 with my Classic so I'm not sure. For me it only popped up once or twice. If I recall it was when I installed a new Android app.

I'm hoping it was just after the first time firing up whatever app(s) set off the notification and that's all.

Overall 10.3.3 seems pretty smooth and snappy. I'm not sure I like the popup notifications in the browser when you download something from the Web (including saving pictures) but I suppose I will get quite used to that. I just like things able to be customized and I don't see an option to disable those notifications.

As sweet as the KEYone looks, I think I will hang on to my Classic for a while yet...
    03-12-17 10:58 AM
    I'm hoping it was just after the first time firing up whatever app(s) set off the notification and that's all.

Overall 10.3.3 seems pretty smooth and snappy. I'm not sure I like the popup notifications in the browser when you download something from the Web (including saving pictures) but I suppose I will get quite used to that. I just like things able to be customized and I don't see an option to disable those notifications.

As sweet as the KEYone looks, I think I will hang on to my Classic for a while yet...
    I don't mind the browser download notification all that much, but I'd be nice if they'd give the option of only showing it when the browser is minimized.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    03-14-17 12:52 AM
    I don't mind the browser download notification all that much, but I'd be nice if they'd give the option of only showing it when the browser is minimized.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Yes, some sort of "option" either way would be great. I don't download all that many files from within my browser and it's mostly just photos... which means I usually have this notification appear over my "downloads" screen where it is completely redundant.

It's not the worst thing, obviously... just a strange "addition" to the OS.
    03-14-17 09:52 PM
    Yes I've seen this a few times on my Classic right after downloading apk files.
    03-22-17 07:04 PM