What is mobile computing? "A laptop or a tablet." is what most will say but "Don't really know and don't really care." is what they will probably think.

I've owned the 8830 WE, Storm, DROID X, 9930, iPhone 5, the Z10 and soon a Q10 and when I want to edit Excel, Word or PowerPoint, I still use my laptop not my phone. My Z10 is the best and most powerful phone I've ever owned but no one knows about it because BBRY still wants to market it like it's 2002.

It's 2013 and a phone is a device that entertains you when you're not working (or when you're supposed to be working) and helps you work when you don't have all the other tools at your disposal. I don't find it coincidental that Apple and Google run the mobile space and I've never seen a commercial geared towards enterprise.

The facts on the ground are BBRY Needs to target a younger audience and put focus on the multi media pros i.e. Playing a YouTube video in the background while sending a text with a lightning fast keyboard. Then showcase BBM video with the screen share focusing on showing a picture gallery or music collection. Surfing the Internet and downloading music at crazy speed all while on a phone call. Playing a crazy graphically intense game, jumping out, sending an email from the hub and putting the phone to sleep in just a few moves.

Guys, it's a BYOD world we live in. People are going to buy what they want not necessarily what they need. Why not show them with they want while actually providing what they need?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Renaudo Waite1 like this.
    08-08-13 09:53 PM
    I agree 100% and then some and maybe that's what BlackBerry wants too......but maybe the TV Gate Keepers want something else? I don't know.... what does it take to get a commercial on TV?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 05:18 AM
    In addition they have to show what makes their devices better at doing what you've described than the entrenched duopoly. That has to be part of the message.
    08-09-13 05:38 AM