The remember app should also be viewed in the hub. The upcoming task should be somewhat like calendar events. Make it more integrated. I've been thinking about this for a while. Hopefully 10.4 a lot of things get updated and changed.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:31 AM
    I agree it is bad, so I deleted it and save the actual website to my homepage and it works perfectly. Did the same with LinkedIn!

Posted with my Q10 on CB 10
    09-27-14 12:37 PM
    That was supposed to be in reply to a comment about the Facebook app.

Posted with my Q10 on CB 10
    09-27-14 12:38 PM
    The Facebook app, LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare, password keeper, beta zone, BlackBerry community app, remember app, BlackBerry bridge needs to be cut and added to blend for the PlayBook of just cut the app.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:11 PM
    The Facebook app, LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare, password keeper, beta zone, BlackBerry community app, remember app, BlackBerry bridge needs to be cut and added to blend for the PlayBook of just cut the app.

Posted via CB10
    Bridge is still needed for BBOS
    09-27-14 02:12 PM
    Bridge is still needed for BBOS
    They should have just made blend backwards compatible. PlayBook and BBOS.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:22 PM
    They should have just made blend backwards compatible. PlayBook and BBOS.
    that's good and all but they are trying to get people to use BB10 phones not BBOS phones, hence the Classic in a couple months. Blend can be a catchy feature for those BBOS owners, BB10 is in desperate need of hooks like that,

So far that I know of blend will be working on the PlayBook since BlackBerry said all tablets, hopefully they meant their own too.

BBOS has a working solution already, they don't really need to waste R&D on that right now.

I do agree with all the rest of the apps though, when I have time I will make a list for all of them.
    Last edited by khehl; 09-27-14 at 02:41 PM.
    09-27-14 02:27 PM
    Docs to Go and Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:31 PM
    Docs to Go and Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    I'm thinking about grouping Doc2go, Express and maybe Print to go in a unified feature request list. Since there isn't too much extra needed except for the main things in express (output formats) and print to go (wifi/bluetooth direct print) features.
    09-27-14 02:45 PM
    Password Keeper. Feature to auto-fill logins in browser would make me come back from Enpass straightaway.
    09-27-14 04:08 PM
    +1000000

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 04:30 PM
    Hidden files. Like we used to have in OS7. It's soooo useful. And, ability to call via typing the number. I know typing in home screen will bring you to 'search' but how about pressing Alt+number? So you don't have to open Phone app, and goes typing the number right away. Camera needs timer too. And yeah, Maps need to be improved, a lot. Offline maps will help. Like Nokia Drive apps. That is by far the greatest maps I've ever used. Ohh!!! And ability to use '*' to lock screen like in OS7 too! Seriously I need that. Because my lock button is...I don't know how to properly said this, but like 'sinking'? it's so hard to lock with that button. Using '*' will be much nicer.

I will add more if something bugging me again.

(Pardon me for my English.)

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:35 PM
    I would like the browser to be updated with the option of choosing the user-agent. Many websites don't want to add bb10 to their mobile sites (e.g. Brightcove. It shows the html5 player for Android and iPhone. But for bb10, the videos show an update flash error. You can not access the html5 player on the BlackBerry browser even if you switch flash off.)

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 08:45 PM
    yahoo messenger no longer update for long time, current version have no buzz, and its consume high data bandwidth even in no use.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:24 PM
    Facebook

Z10 (STL 100-3) with vitamin 10.2.1.3337
    09-27-14 10:36 PM
    Hidden files. Like we used to have in OS7. It's soooo useful. And, ability to call via typing the number. I know typing in home screen will bring you to 'search' but how about pressing Alt+number? So you don't have to open Phone app, and goes typing the number right away. Camera needs timer too. And yeah, Maps need to be improved, a lot. Offline maps will help. Like Nokia Drive apps. That is by far the greatest maps I've ever used. Ohh!!! And ability to use '*' to lock screen like in OS7 too! Seriously I need that. Because my lock button is...I don't know how to properly said this, but like 'sinking'? it's so hard to lock with that button. Using '*' will be much nicer.

I will add more if something bugging me again.

(Pardon me for my English.)

Posted via CB10
    This is a huge refresher on features that are missing in BB10 from BBOS 7.1. If you read them and find something I'm missing that was productive about BBOS that should be in BB10. Let me know and I will add it to the list!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...10-3-a-957985/

As for maps, I will take a good look at Nokia Drive and try to find features that I missed. Personally I really like Garmin Viago but I haven't looked into Nokia. So I will give it a shot.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10871820
    09-27-14 10:41 PM
    yahoo messenger no longer update for long time, current version have no buzz, and its consume high data bandwidth even in no use.

Posted via CB10
    completely forgot about yahoo, do you have a full friends list on yahoo and is that because you use Rogers|Yahoo web based email? Or is it just used by a lot of people in your region? Where do you live if you have a full friends list?
    09-27-14 10:44 PM
    Facebook

Z10 (STL 100-3) with vitamin 10.2.1.3337
    definitely the most requested and when I'm done some of my midterms I will for sure put a thread up on wednesday/thursday. It's definitely going to be a long list
    09-27-14 10:45 PM
    I would like the browser to be updated with the option of choosing the user-agent. Many websites don't want to add bb10 to their mobile sites (e.g. Brightcove. It shows the html5 player for Android and iPhone. But for bb10, the videos show an update flash error. You can not access the html5 player on the BlackBerry browser even if you switch flash off.)

Posted via CB10
    A browser one will be pretty easy for me to make. This one is tricky because you don't want it to be to bloated and there are many good 3rd party solutions that you can completely sub out the native browser for, even delete it (sachesi) if you wanted.

Evolution and Alpha are good substitutes
    GSM-S likes this.
    09-27-14 10:47 PM
    Twitter
    People are pretty happy with the last version that just got released. The only real big thing they are now missing is GIF support that I can think of.

They don't have a lot of wiggle room on this since it's supposed to be an "official" app and they don't have a bunch of stuff missing like the facebook app.

There are great alternatives like blaq, twittly (insane UI), willow, tweetenz and the list goes on. Twitter APIs are insanely open so you are more likely to get through to the devs like Nemory (seems like he is pushing out big updates every week).

For me this isn't a priority but I will get to it after the major lists are finished.
    09-27-14 10:53 PM
    Let's just be honest. BlackBerry 10 and the developers have pretty much left the platform for android. When Chen and the team told them that BlackBerry World was going to go corporate, 3rd party apps and some BlackBerry apps stop seeing some updates. It's pretty evident the Chen wants BlackBerry World to have nothing but built for BlackBerry certified apps and all the other apps can jump to amazon's store.

Posted via my BeastBerry Z30
    09-28-14 04:28 PM
    Let's just be honest. BlackBerry 10 and the developers have pretty much left the platform for android. When Chen and the team told them that BlackBerry World was going to go corporate, 3rd party apps and some BlackBerry apps stop seeing some updates. It's pretty evident the Chen wants BlackBerry World to have nothing but built for BlackBerry certified apps and all the other apps can jump to amazon's store.

Posted via my BeastBerry Z30
    yes which is why they need to pick up their slack on their own apps.

I don't agree with chen on a lot of things for "Prosumers". Thor had a better vision to me he just wasted too much money and made really bad judgments. If Chen just handled the business side of things and Thor handled the innovative side that would be pretty powerful like Lazeridis and Balstille was, until they got stubborn, didn't move with the times, didn't listen to customers and failed to innovate.

But twitter like you mentioned is getting updated weekly by nemory and you will never see a fully customizable official twitter client on any platform. 3rd party twitter clients are getting updated pretty regularly in my eyes.
    09-28-14 09:29 PM
    How about the share function to include copy to clipboard as one of the options.

For example if I am writing a post in CB10 and I want to include a link for the website or app in BBW I have been browsing, I hit share and have lots of great options except the ability to paste it into the current message I am writing. I am sure others have experienced that same situation before.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:38 PM
    Twitter app is missing lots of features.
    But if would be great to have ability to add contact address from Maps. It can be added directly in contacts but there is a great chance that maps won't find it. As you can see in pics:
    (please note that "Ulica" in search results means "Street" and it's not actual part of address.

What in-house BB10 app do you want updated by BlackBerry most?-img_20140929_045016.png

As you can see, even though address is written correctly, maps cannot find it. That could be easily solved if exported from Maps.
    Attachment 301372
    Attached Thumbnails What in-house BB10 app do you want updated by BlackBerry most?-img_20140929_045037.png  
    09-28-14 09:51 PM
    But if would be great to have ability to add contact address from Maps. It can be added directly in contacts but there is a great chance that maps won't find it. As you can see in pics:
    Added to the BlackBerry Maps Feature list http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-maps-960443/
    09-28-14 10:05 PM
65 123