In going through my Download file in File Manager I came across a folder that I don't have any idea what it's for. First thing I did is try to delete it. My Passport rebooted. I renamed the folder "Questions", rebooted my phone and everything appears to be working. I deleted some apps that I thought it might be connected to. Then I tried to delete the file and my phone rebooted.
    I took a screen shot of some of the files in the folder hoping someone can tell what this folder is for.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-19-15 12:24 PM
    What was the original name of the folder before you changed it to Questions?

Posted from Zedrick the 10th
    08-19-15 12:32 PM
    It was something to do with Bo Derek (really) and there were a few pics of her with the braided hair from "Ten". I deleted those just fine (call me crazy). I did use one of those pics to respond to some comment on Cultural Appropriation on G+ (I think it was G+).

08-19-15 12:35 PM
    Here is where the folder is.

08-19-15 12:39 PM
    I just ran a Malware scanner and this is what it found.

08-19-15 12:51 PM
    Android.....

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 01:12 PM
    Android.....

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I saw bootstrap and I was a bit concerned.
    Now I need to know about that folder in my first post.
    08-19-15 03:11 PM
    You probably saved a webpage while you used the browser, that's all. An html file with the same name as the directory must be in Downloads/ and the directory itself contains all the javascript, picture and all in it.

By the way your Malware scanner find something fishy in your PC (Chuck-PC), not your phone (and get rid of it on your phone, really no use).
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-19-15 03:31 PM
    You probably saved a webpage while you used the browser, that's all. An html file with the same name as the directory must be in Downloads/ and the directory itself contains all the javascript, picture and all in it.

By the way your Malware scanner find something fishy in your PC (Chuck-PC), not your phone (and get rid of it on your phone, really no use).
    It's interesting that when I try to delete the "Questions" folder my phone reboots but the folder remains.

Thanks for the info on the Malware..I wasn't sure if both were related.
    08-19-15 03:54 PM
    It's interesting that when I try to delete the "Questions" folder my phone reboots but the folder remains.
    That's really peculiar...

Start by closing all your apps before opening the file manager and try to delete it again. You can also delete it remotely by using Link.

Did you find a HTML file in your Downloads/ folder with the same name as the directory ? (before you rename it of course )
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-19-15 05:18 PM
    That's really peculiar...

Start by closing all your apps before opening the file manager and try to delete it again. You can also delete it remotely by using Link.

Did you find a HTML file in your Downloads/ folder with the same name as the directory ? (before you rename it of course )
    There were several HTML files with the name.
    But just a few minutes ago I went through all the browsers, deleted every bookmark, went back to Downloads and Zipped the offending and stubborn file. I was then able to delete it. So far my phone hasn't exploded or started speaking in tongues so I think it's fine.

Thanks to all for the assistance and suggestions. I appreciate it very much.
    Pcmx likes this.
    08-19-15 05:44 PM

That something fishy might Win10. Thanks again.
    08-19-15 05:45 PM
    Just a quick update. After finally being able to delete that pesky folder my phone's speed increased. I'll be keeping an closer eye on File Manager.

08-20-15 06:05 AM
    You know you're in the clear when...

So far my phone hasn't exploded or started speaking in tongues so I think it's fine.
    I lol'd

Posted via P'CB10
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-20-15 06:50 PM