This email from BlackBerry goes on to say.... does this mean my I won't be able to sync to my Office 365 with my Passport OS10????

Dear BlackBerry Customer,

BlackBerry is announcing product obsolescence for the following product effective as of the dates set out below. This letter is to inform you of our end of support plans.

End of Sale/End of Support
    BlackBerry is committed to providing the highest level of customer care to you while you determine your future strategy. Please read below for key timelines and support options which are available to you.
    Product Product Discontinuance Notice End of Sales End of Support
    BlackBerry Business Cloud Services April 14, 2016 End of April, 2016 August 26, 2016

End of Sale: The End of Sale date is the last date which a new tenant can be created in the service. New users can still be added to existing tenants.

End of Support: The End of Support date is the last date that the service will be in operation. After this date, devices that are using the service will no longer synchronize any data with Office 365. This does not affect your data stored in Microsoft Office 365 in any way. End of support also means the admin console for the service will no longer be available to manage devices, policies or configuration.
    04-14-16 12:36 PM
    Yes, that's correct, as of August 26, 2016 - assuming you are using BlackBerry Business Cloud Services to do so.
    04-14-16 07:53 PM
    So BlackBerries are for business?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 07:58 PM
    So BlackBerries are for business?

Posted via CB10
    This is an old technology for BBOS 7 devices .... Right? Or am I missing something here?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-14-16 09:18 PM
    Cloud services was legacy BlackBerrys to connect to office 365 exchange server because they never had active sync.

Your passport is fine because bb10 only uses active sync for exchange
    04-14-16 09:20 PM
    This affects legacy BlackBerry OS device users (7.1 or prior). I'm of the belief that BES12 Cloud *does not* support legacy BlackBerry OS devices either. Correct? In this case is anyone aware of a hosted provider of BES or BESX only? I am wondering if it might be possible to use such a hosted solution in tandem with Office 365 to continue offering sync services to legacy BlackBerry OS devices.
    04-15-16 06:16 AM
    This affects legacy BlackBerry OS device users (7.1 or prior). I'm of the belief that BES12 Cloud *does not* support legacy BlackBerry OS devices either. Correct? In this case is anyone aware of a hosted provider of BES or BESX only? I am wondering if it might be possible to use such a hosted solution in tandem with Office 365 to continue offering sync services to legacy BlackBerry OS devices.
    Your correct BES12 cloud does not support legacy devices. If you do have a legacy device it is going to be hard to find a hosted server that has old BES software on it since the old BES software has hit EOL status and BES10 was never really adopted by any hosting companies. Your cheapest and easiest option would be to upgrade your phone if you are still rocking a legacy BB
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    04-15-16 07:17 AM