So I'm reading this article . . .http://www.businessinsider.com/windo...usiness-2012-6 and its full of new and exciting features for Windows 8 but only states a virtual keyboard that's equal to Apple's and Google's offerings . . .do people really have no idea what BB10 has to offer or is it that they just don't want to report it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-27-12 07:53 AM
    So I'm reading this article . . .Windows Phone 8 and RIM Announcements Suggest Many Mobile Options for Business - Business Insider and its full of new and exciting features for Windows 8 but only states a virtual keyboard that's equal to Apple's and Google's offerings . . .do people really have no idea what BB10 has to offer or is it that they just don't want to report it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Windows is showing off more of what they will do with last weeks thing. Apple and Google are known, with Apple showing off more a couple weeks ago and Google will be announcing more features this week for Jellybean. RIM hasn't shown off that much of BB10, and we don't know when it will come out, other than before the end of the year. Right now all the info we are getting are from leaked slides. Right now their isn't anything to really report on BB10.
    06-27-12 07:59 AM
    Obviously RIM don't want to give too much away and mentioned above, the demos being given are pretty much the same since BlackBerry World back in May.

It would be nice if they could show a bit more of what's to come but it's understandable that they don't want to show anymore than they want to.
    06-27-12 08:26 AM
    BB10 offers the only True Mobile Computing Experience........Nuf said
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-27-12 06:58 PM
    When they do show it off, I hope they do better than this:

Hands-Off: Microsoft Surface Tablet Review
    06-27-12 07:40 PM
    I guess they are really making sure they have something solid before giving to much away. . .either that or they really have nothing special in the first place (a situation I'm sure investors would not be happy about. . .)the space is already extra critical concerning RIM. . .hopefully this is the right move. ..
    06-28-12 03:17 PM
    I guess they are really making sure they have something solid before giving to much away. . .either that or they really have nothing special in the first place (a situation I'm sure investors would not be happy about. . .)the space is already extra critical concerning RIM. . .hopefully this is the right move. ..
    Could be either way, but it's worth remembering that RIM has had a terrible record of pre-announcing things that turned out to be either very late, badly hobbled, or just plain vapourware.

I'm hoping BB10 really IS as good as we're being led to believe, but I also think it's wise that Thor plays his cards close to the vest...
    BB10FTW likes this.
    06-28-12 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD