I have no idea how RIM is going to make the bb10. I mean all the blackberry users I know love the fact that the keyboard is great. If bb10 comes out being an all touch phone, I believe RIM is definitely going to go down. The all touch torch phones didn't do so well in sales. (Even though I hate to admit it.)

Instead of having such a menu based OS (which I don't mind) how about RIM makes up a whole knew way of using a smartphone. RIM has done it before and changed the cell phone industry why can't they do it again? RIM has to play catch up before it's too late!!

@O_T16; 330F63DF
    04-02-12 10:25 PM
    Your perishing to the chore.
    04-02-12 10:40 PM
    Meaning?

@O_T16; 330F63DF
    04-02-12 10:44 PM
    First BB10 will be an all touch and models with keyboards follow (sliders/bold).
    They have to release an all touch first to make a statement and tell the world this is a new chapter and then give people a choice of devices afterwards.
    04-03-12 04:52 AM
    This has been discussed over and over again. RIM is releasing an all touch device first. It's what people want so they're giving it to them. I hope they get it. I really want a kb bb10 phone as well but I understand while they are doing it this way. I'll jut use my 9790 until a keyboard version is released.
    I'm rooting for rim and hoping this goes well later this year.
    04-03-12 05:11 AM
    The reason the torches aren't selling well is the same reason most bb's aren't selling well. Apps and the ones everyone mentions. I don't know how many times I've read if I'm going to go to touch screen I'm going to iphone or android cause they have apps. I have to wonder will that continue if those apps still aren't there.

While I think there is nothing wrong with my 9850 and it's a good device I also don't have a NEED for those apps.
    04-03-12 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD