Since my last thread got closed I'm just asking what you tell people when they ask about updates and missing features? Especially with today's news or lack thereof? I have all the patience in the world with BlackBerry but some friends and clients are getting a little impatient.

Edit: I will be installing leaks on the family members devices over the holidays.
    Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 02:06 PM
    It will be released when it's released.
    Last rumor (with some consistancy) is that it should be released AFTER the launch of the Classic, and then onto the carriers, sometime in January/February, then we wait for the carriers to release.
    If you can't wait, why load a leak then.
    I find it kind of humorous that some folks want the release "now", just to get something new to play with, and if they do release "early" to placate the people who want it now, then what happens when issues come up? We all point to BB.
    I would rather wait for a functioning/tested OS release than picking up little bits here and there.
    I've read here in the forums, a few have ordered their Z30 units, as as soon as they get it in their hands, wiping the device to load a leak. Then they cry when something doesn't quite work right, missing, hobbled, or just hosed up. spend at least a week with it stock, and wring it out, let the OS settle and you can see if there are issues with the device itself. THEN load the leaked OS.
    12-17-14 02:24 PM
    It will be released when it's released.
    Last rumor (with some consistancy) is that it should be released AFTER the launch of the Classic, and then onto the carriers, sometime in January/February, then we wait for the carriers to release.
    If you can't wait, why load a leak then.
    I find it kind of humorous that some folks want the release "now", just to get something new to play with, and if they do release "early" to placate the people who want it now, then what happens when issues come up? We all point to BB.
    I would rather wait for a functioning/tested OS release than picking up little bits here and there.
    I've read here in the forums, a few have ordered their Z30 units, as as soon as they get it in their hands, wiping the device to load a leak. Then they cry when something doesn't quite work right, missing, hobbled, or just hosed up. spend at least a week with it stock, and wring it out, let the OS settle and you can see if there are issues with the device itself. THEN load the leaked OS.
    The last current leak, 10.3.1.1154 is the same one the Classic shipped with. It is already tested, it is already working properly. It isn't a matter of it not being completed, or it lacking features.

Posted via CB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    12-17-14 02:38 PM