08-02-15 11:17 PM
37 12
tools
    Nothing...

Blackberry Passport, OS 10.3.2.2339.
    08-02-15 04:41 PM
    A decent wifi signal. That's all.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.1.2582 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    08-02-15 05:15 PM
    The old Search, Assistant is completely useless in a quick situation, slow slow bloody slow,

Been able to answer the phone without that 10.3 laaagg,

Stability, 10.2.1 was like a rock, it just worked, 10.3+ is horrible, slows down after a few days, lags, jutters around, not nice,

Wifi reception, it was good in 10.2.1, 10.3 builds have something badly wrong with the wifi
    08-02-15 05:21 PM
    The old Search, Assistant is completely useless in a quick situation, slow slow bloody slow,

Been able to answer the phone without that 10.3 laaagg,

Stability, 10.2.1 was like a rock, it just worked, 10.3+ is horrible, slows down after a few days, lags, jutters around, not nice,

Wifi reception, it was good in 10.2.1, 10.3 builds have something badly wrong with the wifi
    That's too bad. My experience is the opposite. 10.3.2 seems absolutely rock solid. Very fluid and quick. Buttery, if you will.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-02-15 05:44 PM
    I miss the old text function. The current text setup is a big step backwards. The field in which to type has shrunk to the point of being useless and is an exercise in frustration to use. The smiley button right next to the text entry button is miserable as I often hit it when trying to place the cursor at the end of the line.
    The text entry box on my Z10 is now 0.75 inches wide. Good grief Blackberry. Well, the box is actually 1" wide, but 0.25" is taken up on the right side for the smiley face for use of so called emoticons (or whatever the faces are called nowadays)
    I used the previous text function happily. Now when I use it I end up grinding my teeth in frustration and cursing Blackberry for having made what is to me, a stupid, stupid, stupid design choice.
    Progress should end up improving things, NOT making them worse. Grrrr. yes, I am frustrated by this change!
    I cannot fathom how anyone thought the current design in any way improved the text function. It does not, it has made it a lot worse and it is now vastly irritating to use.

The voice assistant is indeed so slow and unable to respond to many commands that it is for me, literally useless. I gave up trying to use it as it does not work. If I try to use it to send a text message for example, 100% of the time it says "no contact found for" and the persons name. No matter what name in my contacts I try, the symptom is the same.
    double_fault likes this.
    08-02-15 06:09 PM
    New SMS interface is horrible as many have said. I also miss the tap-anywhere camera. And I liked the old icons. Not so much those boxes, but the actual icons themselves looked better. These flat ones are a step back, though it isn't a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 07:03 PM
    I miss the UI and the connectivity

Posted via CB, using a Q5
    Connectivity, what on earth are you talking about the IS retains what the functions of the phone had, at least from what I've seen on Z30/z10 and nobody in our BES10 environment on Q10 or Passport stated anything wrong either.

And someone else mentioned

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 07:44 PM
    I forgot to mention about the calendar.

Yes, they fixed the growing numbers and bars, which is good.

Now I find when I try to edit the appointments for a particular day and I touch the Blue edit ball at the bottom, the entire Calendar app closes out of Active Frames.

Unstable. (I don't know if anyone else has run across this. I haven't read about it anywhere else in the Forums)

So I have to reload the Calendar to then make the edit.

The Calendar in 10.2 was just solid.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 09:38 PM
    adobe flash in browser!!! i had to pay to buy zeus browser so i could use adobe flash again!
    08-02-15 10:25 PM
    Instant search appearance with search history.
    On 10.3.2.xxx it's laggy, need to tap once more on search field for keyboard to appear.
    Don't like to talk with phone, especially in foreign language.
    Yes, I really miss that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    I have the absolute same experience. It's killing the best thing about BlackBerry - the HUB. Which is very frustrating! Only BBM opens without a delay from the HUB, rest everything lags before opening unless u aren't switching between different accounts.

Q5SQR100-3/10.3.1.2576
    08-02-15 10:56 PM
    I miss when I opened the hub I touch the contact that I want to call and it calls him but now I have to go on that lo.ger process I need to tap on that call button that's all

Posted via CB10
    I actually like the extra step to make a call. I've made too many accidental calls from the hub in 10.2.1.

I don't mind the new SMS. Since assistant is now so much better, I usually dictate messages now anyway.

I like the new calendar because the agenda view shows tasks for the week instead of just the day.

I also like the tweaks they made to Remember.

I do miss the old animation when you unlock with a swipe up.

I also find it annoying that when the alarm goes on in the clock app, I have to swipe up to unlock to get to the dialog to select snooze or dismiss.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    08-02-15 11:10 PM
    I miss the better radio signal and stable WiFi. I have given up on the phone app itself and I don't hope to see a better and responsive phone app ever.
    08-02-15 11:17 PM
37 12