What do you like about your BlackBerry 10 device the most? What do you show to other people who are interested in your BlackBerry?

Here's my short list that I like about my Z10 (to be edited later due to limited time.)

The hub - all notifications, emails, text, etc in one place
    The gestures and multitasking - getting to the hub is a quick gesture. Great multitasking by just swiping up.
    Active Frames - mini widgets which are made by minimizing the app
    Time Shift - Records a small fragment and allows you pick the best frame along with face editing.
    Keyboard - Possibly the best virtual keyboard. BlackBerry has added heat sensors for precise thumbing and great predictions and auto correct
    Remember App - Powerful note, memo, voice, organization, and lists app with deep integration with the OS
    Security - You can deny permissions in native apps and the apps still can function. Android run time is sandboxed. Work and Personal spaces separated if you have BES.
    Android compatibility - In 10.2.1 leak, you can download and install most apk files.
    Native File Manager - A small app that comes preloaded. In iOS and Android, you need to download a 3rd party app.
    Native Picture Editor - Another preloaded app which you can edit your pictures quickly.
    Browser - the Browser has one of the highest Html5 scores on a mobile OS. It is fast and has flash.
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    01-06-14 04:02 PM
    Keyboard and Hub! 'Nuff said!

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    ibpluto likes this.
    01-06-14 04:27 PM
    Keyboard, hub, gestures, for me it's been a very stable Os. I'm not a huge app guy so that hasn't been an issue. Igrann filled the Instagram gap for me and I'm set. More headless apps coming now which I like..

It's just a young Os so it's taking time but I'm enjoying the Os I have been since February.

Posted with my BlackBerry Z10 running 10.2 via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    01-06-14 09:42 PM