That's a terrible analogy and you should stop comparing smartphones to cars.
    Please, if Bla1ze is listening, make car analogies a bannable offense.
    03-14-17 11:24 AM
    Squircle loading animation and dark hub

Posted via CB10
    Amen to that. :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-14-17 02:56 PM
    Never gonna happen. BB10 is dead. Get used to the idea. As much as I hate it, I've been here before; I used a Meego OS phone before BB10, and a Maemo OS phone before that. [And now that Sailfish might be on a Sony Xperia device soon, that's my next dead OS. ]

Posted via CB10
    If it's never gonna happen, then I wonder why the BB10 Support Team said last week that they are working on the new update... and that was direct communication, not an automated message.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    03-15-17 12:53 AM
    If it's never gonna happen, then I wonder why the BB10 Support Team said last week that they are working on the new update... and that was direct communication, not an automated message.

This is direct communication too...
    03-15-17 01:02 AM
    Jesus

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    03-15-17 02:56 AM
    I expect nothing as I'm already on a priv and my employer is looking to move from leaps to keyone and Dtek50s when BES is updated and the phones are on 7.1
    03-15-17 03:02 AM
    Want: Updated Android 7.0 runtime
    Expect: New software revision number.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 09:56 AM
    Fix the damn bugs introduced in 10.3.3.x

Also want 10.3.4.x to shut all the haters up... and drive stock prices up.. and just when everything seems perfect for that brief moment... have each BBX handset internally combust.

Fin.

</show credits.. In French of course>
    03-16-17 09:02 AM
    I want it to simply exist so my false hope in my favorite failing OS can be justified.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    03-16-17 12:43 PM
    A dark hub for starters.

Updated BlackBerry maps, BB Blend, BB travel.

Cross platform BBM.
    Better camera software.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    Having BBM cross platform with other messaging like WhatsApp would be great

Posted via the  P a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    03-16-17 08:26 PM
    Having BBM cross platform with other messaging like WhatsApp would be great

Posted via the  P a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    BBM is already cross-platform.

03-17-17 12:48 AM
    Nothing. Probably it's not going to happen...LOL

Respect My Autoritah!
    03-17-17 08:25 AM

BBM was recently updated on iOS and Android but not BBX.

You can't report spammers on the BBX version. Nor can you have video chat with Android and iOS users.
    03-17-17 08:29 AM
    Windows (desktop) version?
    OSX version?
    Linux version?
    WinPhone version?
    iPad version?
    Android tablet version?

That's what cross-platform means to most people: "I can use it with any common device."
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    03-17-17 01:20 PM
    All i want is driver support for the new devices, dark hub, UI tweaks/fixes, browser update, the ability to drag to select multiple items and maybe a curser mode for the passport.
    03-17-17 02:56 PM
    an updated browser, optimize the os and update the android runtime. nothing fancy.
    03-17-17 03:33 PM
    Updated android runtime and security fixes.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 04:43 PM
    An updated browser would be great, as that's currently the only part of my Z10 experience that occasionally frustrates me. But I really don't expect 10.3.4 to happen at this point, and if it does, it would only be to fix something truly broken, as there is no ROI in new development.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-17-17 05:06 PM
    An updated browser would be great, as that's currently the only part of my Z10 experience that occasionally frustrates me. But I really don't expect 10.3.4 to happen at this point, and if it does, it would only be to fix something truly broken, as there is no ROI in new development.

Actually your browser "problem" is may be more from the z10 hardware limits. The défaut browser is simple but do well. In add you could Opera, Opera Mini,chrome or Dolphin

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 06:18 PM
    Well at least most of you got 10.3.3 update.... wish to get browser update!! My classic browser is slow sometimes...

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 12:23 AM
    At this stage nothing really, just want native apps and the OS to be popular again, that's all that missing.
    03-18-17 11:03 AM
    Just for it to arrive

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 11:55 AM
    Actually your browser "problem" is may be more from the z10 hardware limits. The défaut browser is simple but do well. In add you could Opera, Opera Mini,chrome or Dolphin

Posted via CB10
    No. It's not too slow. It doesn't handle some newer mobile sites properly. I haven't bothered to investigate the issues, though. I'm more concerned about the future than the present when it comes to the browser. I'm just saying that that will likely be the first thing to break for my purposes. I couldn't care less about WhatsApp, Facebook, Android apps, etc.

My phone is a mobile messaging and info management appliance with a Web browser. I honestly don't have time for anything else most days. I actually laugh a little when I read about people wanting to spend leisure time on their phones!

03-18-17 12:37 PM
    No. It's not too slow. It doesn't handle some newer mobile sites properly. I haven't bothered to investigate the issues, though. I'm more concerned about the future than the present when it comes to the browser. I'm just saying that that will likely be the first thing to break for my purposes. I couldn't care less about WhatsApp, Facebook, Android apps, etc.

My phone is a mobile messaging and info management appliance with a Web browser. I honestly don't have time for anything else most days. I actually laugh a little when I read about people wanting to spend leisure time on their phones!

The reason I've said that is because I don't have any issue running same version on my passport. Sorry if I wasn't helpful. You certainly try to clean a few thing like cache, browser cache etc. For now I don't know what to say else. A good day!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 01:35 PM

Give a try to Qbrowser Pro. It works perfectly on my Passport

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 02:17 PM
187 ... 45678