I expect it to get better apps that are required for everyone in day to day use.

Like the below important apps :

DOCSTOGO needs to be updated competently with Wps office or Office 365 { After all BlackBerry is a Productivity Booster or Business Phone}

TRUECALLER OFFICIAL APP from BlackBerry World That really works like on Android!

ALL MAJOR BANKING APPS and Payment Apps like Paytm, Pay U Money, Oxygen Wallet, Freecharge, Buddy

IMPROVE ADOBE READER so that we can read books in a better way in the passport! Or else provide official Book reading apps through BlackBerry World

LINKEDIN that works well

Whatsapp Messenger until BBM gets into most of the people mobile

Here Maps or Google Maps as BlackBerry maps is getting older and no updates

Rail / Flight / Bus / Movie and Event Booking Apps

Walnut / Money manager apps that gives the graphs of our expenses and incomes by scanning Text msgs.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9147494) likes this.
    03-18-17 02:29 PM
    Additional features for the BlackBerry 10 OS that people would love to have!

DARK HUB like BlackBerry had given to Android HUB

Automatic Screen Brightness Control Feature

Hide option for Videos

Single shortcut to turn off Mobile Data from drop down shortcut slide , like the wifi .

Update BlackBerry Blend.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 02:33 PM
    I expect it to get better apps that are required for everyone in day to day use.

DOCSTOGO needs to be updated competently with Wps office or Office 365 { After all BlackBerry is a Productivity Booster or Business Phone}

TRUECALLER OFFICIAL APP from BlackBerry World That really works like on Android!

ALL MAJOR BANKING APPS and Payment Apps like Paytm, Pay U Money, Oxygen Wallet, Freecharge, Buddy

IMPROVE ADOBE READER so that we can read books in a better way in the passport! Or else provide official Book reading apps through BlackBerry World

LINKEDIN that works well

Walnut / Money manager apps that gives the graphs of our expenses and incomes by scanning Text msgs.

Posted via CB10
    Rail / Bus: we already have Fahrplan (which, despite its German name, has multiple international service providers). It's still supported by its dev and gets an update every now and then (and is also cross-platform FWIW). It's a great app

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-19-17 12:54 AM
    Potatoes.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 03:59 AM

LINKEDIN that works well

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you.. need to most daily uses apps on blackberry world..

Posted via CB10
    rajashekar sanga likes this.
    03-20-17 12:42 PM
    Only a Android Runtime or a native whatsapp version. But this is a dream 😂
    03-20-17 01:01 PM
    BIS push email, Blackberry protect data backup

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 10:07 PM
    I want a new car for 10.3.4

...too much?
    03-20-17 10:09 PM
    I want just one thing. FIX the battery drain on passport SE. Even when turned off, it uses battery. If ignored, the whole battery is drained after maybe two weeks of being OFF!

My Q10 doesn't suffer from this. But then again, I just yank out the battery...

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    03-20-17 10:59 PM
    - New wallpapers
    - Dark Hub
    - Correct translation in BlackBerry World
    - Fix battery drain
    - Shortcut 2G/3G/4G
    - Fix Amazon App Store (too slow working)
    - Add Google Play Store
    Last edited by BarOn10; 03-29-17 at 03:56 PM.
    03-24-17 02:55 PM
    Fix the call lag on the Z30 and texts taking forever to load.

Oh and just fix all the bugs found since 10.3.3

...and a new car.

Vroom vroom.
    Velocitymj likes this.
    03-24-17 05:13 PM
    Since we're in wishful thinking mode:
    Fix the sync so that Contact Groups from my computer sync with the BlackBerry, instead of having to build the Groups on the phone manually.
    Dark Screen for the phone app, native calendar, hub and everything else.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 07:24 PM
    I simply want the ability to downgrade to 10.3.1 and 10.3.2.

They messed up 10.3.3 big time while it was supposed to be about adding niap certification.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 07:56 PM
    I simply want the ability to downgrade to 10.3.1 and 10.3.2.
    +1. Exactly what I was about to post. That ought to be easy enough.
    03-24-17 10:35 PM
    +1. Exactly what I was about to post. That ought to be easy enough.
    It's simple, but not in compliance with the law in several jurisdictions.
    03-25-17 09:13 AM
    It's simple, but not in compliance with the law in several jurisdictions.
    Really? Well, that's interesting.

So would this just lose them some kind of certification? It couldn't possibly result in a legal ban, could it? Every Nexus device allowed user downgrades and alternative builds.

At this point, maintaining (or gaining) certifications for BB10 is probably throwing good money after bad, but I'm sure there must be a plan behind it all.
    03-25-17 09:46 AM
    Really? Well, that's interesting.

So would this just lose them some kind of certification? It couldn't possibly result in a legal ban, could it? Every Nexus device allowed user downgrades and alternative builds.

At this point, maintaining (or gaining) certifications for BB10 is probably throwing good money after bad, but I'm sure there must be a plan behind it all.
    The whole point of 10.3.2 was the introduction of anti-theft, to comply with kill-switch legislation. But if one was allowed to load an older OS, one would be able to circumvent it - making it useless.

10.3.3 carries the same "can't go back" mechanism - presumably so one can't remove NIAP safeguards.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    03-25-17 09:58 AM
    The whole point of 10.3.2 was the introduction of anti-theft, to comply with kill-switch legislation. But if one was allowed to load an older OS, one would be able to circumvent it - making it useless.

10.3.3 carries the same "can't go back" mechanism - presumably so one can't remove NIAP safeguards.
    Thanks for the explanation. I had no idea about the kill-switch legislation, and just did a little reading on California's law.

It seems to me that the protection could be offered at the BIOS level without hindering the ability to downgrade the OS, though. Thinkpads have had that kind of protection for decades, but you can still install an older version of Windows (or Linux, BSD, whatever) on them as long as the BIOS isn't locked and the drivers exist.

I don't know what NIAP requires, and that could be a real sticking point.
    03-25-17 11:08 AM
    It seems to me that the protection could be offered at the BIOS level without hindering the ability to downgrade the OS, though.
    Not possible on BB10, due to how BBID is implemented.

Same as Android, as L and above force you to enter Google Credentials to reboot after a wipe.
    03-25-17 11:16 AM
    Not possible on BB10, due to how BBID is implemented.

Same as Android, as L and above force you to enter Google Credentials to reboot after a wipe.
    Forcing Google Credentials (or any other, for that matter) after a wipe is not legal in my country, the law wants one to be able to use the phone without an account. So if they are forcing an account on one, they are not obeying our law. I know this may sound far-fetched, but it's true. Not too long ago our most famous Tech lawyer/templer, Arnoud Engelfriet, wrote an article about it including references to the corresponding law.

So if they want to comply to jurisdictions, they should also comply with ours.

03-26-17 12:01 AM
    Forcing Google Credentials (or any other, for that matter) after a wipe is not legal in my country, the law states that one needs to be able to use the phone without an account. So if they are forcing an account on one, they are not obeying our law. I know this may sound far-fetched, but it's true. Not too long ago our most famous Tech lawyer/templer, Arnoud Engelfriet, wrote an article about it including references to the corresponding law.

As with BB10, you don't have to enable anti-theft on Android.
    03-26-17 12:06 AM
    You don't have to enable anti-theft on Android.
    That's beside the point. The law still makes this behavior illegal, anti-theft or not.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    03-26-17 12:07 AM
    That's beside the point. The law still makes this behavior illegal, anti-theft or not.

It's not beside the point at all. There are many features that can't be used without various accounts. You can choose not to use any of them if you wish.
    03-26-17 12:09 AM
    It's not beside the point at all. There are many features that can't be used without various accounts. You can choose not to use any of them if you wish.
    So you're saying it's okay for them to not obey our law?

03-26-17 12:10 AM
    So you're saying it's okay for them to not obey our law?

Of you want to use email, you need an account. If you want to use cloud storage, you need an account. If you want to use anti-theft, you need an account. What's the issue?
    03-26-17 12:11 AM
187 ... 5678