I recently noticed that I spend the vast majority of my time while using my BlackBerry 10 devices on CB10. Realizing that made me curious how everyone else spends their time with their BlackBerry 10 phone.

Like for example if you are on your phone for 3 hours per day, what activities or apps are those hours spent doing?

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    06-15-13 02:50 PM
    Probably a majority of my time is split between CB10, participating in various chats & Groups via BBM or WhatsApp, playing whatever game or two I'm hooked on that week, and cruising BB World to make sure I'm not missing out on anything else!

Of course, there's the obvious answering the phone, reading & replying to email, etc.

I don't use mine for music or multimedia all that often.
    06-15-13 02:57 PM
    A lot of email, some text and phone calls. Some music and video. However probably half my device time is spent on my RSS reader (currently Flipboard) keeping up with various tech blogs, and of course CB. I flip through about 350 to 400 articles per day; reading about 10% of them, saving some for later.
    06-15-13 04:59 PM
    What do I do with my Z10 is nothing "charging it all the time" lol literally coz by the time you want to do something battery is already nearly 20%.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 Smarterphone
    06-15-13 05:30 PM
    I'm currently using my Z10 for lots of emails, website browsing (includes flash websites and YouTube), BBM, gaming, some phone calls, and rarely texts.

Anyway, I can't find the app Flipboard. Can you link it?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    06-15-13 05:42 PM
    I'm currently using my Z10 for lots of emails, website browsing (includes flash websites and YouTube), BBM, gaming, some phone calls, and rarely texts.

Anyway, I can't find the app Flipboard. Can you link it?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    Flipboard is an Android app, sideloaded. You can get it here. Flipboard 2.2 for BB10 and Playbook - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 eReading and News Apps :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps
    Here's the CB guide to sideloading, if you're inclined to give it a try. How to put Android apps onto your BlackBerry 10 phone (Windows Guide) | CrackBerry.com

As more and more apps become available, there's less need for sideloading. There were a couple of "must haves" that weren't available from BB World, so I've picked them up this way. If you do so, the Good E-reader site seems pretty good. If you notice a sudden drop in battery life, it may be a sideload at fault. I'd suggest adding only one at a time, and see how it goes for a few days before adding more.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
    06-15-13 06:19 PM