Hello.
    I installed BB OS 10.3.2.XX on BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Classic but "Farsi" keyboard not worked and it is "Arabic" and not "Farsi". I guess this problem is just for BB models that have Keyboard. Someone recommended Reload OS and I want to know what is difference between Reload OS and update?
    I updated my BB OS but problem not solved and my OS version is that last Version.

Thank you.
    09-06-15 02:11 PM
    When you are reloading the OS using BlackBerry Link, a fresh copy of the OS will be installed on your phone, and all data saved in the internal memory will be lost (so be sure to make a copy of them on the SD card or somewhere else).

The advantage of an OS reload is that will eliminate all bugs resulted from previous usage (including those from a faulty update).
    09-06-15 02:21 PM
    So, if you decide to reload the OS, before doing this make sure to:

1. cancel the encryption of the SD Card (if you encrypted it)

2. make a copy of your data saved on the device internal memory to a safe location (SD Card, PC etc)
    09-06-15 02:25 PM
    "data saved in the internal memory will be lost (so be sure to make a copy of them on the SD card or somewhere else)".
    To add one more important thing: to save application data, settings and BBID related information, you'll have to make a backup of the device before a reload.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 02:29 PM