Which carrier do you use?
    I am using T-Mobile USA and love it.
    T-Mobile is the only US carrier that works with the UMA and Wifi calling feature that Blackberries have, plus they have great customer service at their stores (not quite as good on the phone but still usually good)
    And their prices are the best.
    4G speeds exceed the speed of my cable service at home and the coverage is adaquate (though not as good as AT&T or Verizon in my area.
    01-04-13 09:14 PM
    Sprint, and sprint really sucks in my current apartment. Can't wait to switch
    01-05-13 12:00 AM
    Well, ditto on T-Mo. UMA really makes it impossible for me to switch carriers. Have been with them for years, great service and hope the 10 has wifi-calling as well.
    01-05-13 10:39 AM
    I have two on VZW (work/personal) they have fantastic coverage here, no issues to complain about for me outside of big red's "bigggest and baddest complex" do what they will, and make me like it.
    01-05-13 10:45 AM
    I'm on my third BlackBerry device with nTelos, a regional CDMA carrier in the Southeast US. I have been very happy with them. Unfortunately, I received the following email regarding BB10:

"We are sorry to say that in the very near future we will not have a Blackberry 10 device in our lineup.* We know that a few of our customers are interested in the Blackberry 10, we will continue to advocate to our device partners on behalf of our customers.* At this time, we do not have an estimate on a potential launch of a Blackberry 10 device."
    01-05-13 11:02 AM
    Rogers in Ontario, Canada. It is not the cheapest option for me but the service is far more reliable than what I had with Bell years ago.
    01-05-13 12:16 PM
    O2 network in the UK.
    Best coverage for me. Shame that EE (an amalgamation of T-Mobile & Orange) are the only network with 4G coverage at the moment. Won't switch though because I have a permanent 30% reduction on my monthly contract with O2.

Three, O2, Vodafone and EE have all released statements confirming their intent to range the new BlackBerry 10 handsets.
    01-05-13 12:21 PM
    Cell C in South Africa has already confirmed that they will be releasing BB10 from launch, but they don't have their LTE live yet. Their overall service sux, but network is great in my area.
    01-05-13 12:23 PM
    With Telus. They have great coverage in Western Canada where I live. Tethering and mobile hot spot is included in most of their newer plans. Been with them 13 years since I've always received good service from them.
    01-05-13 12:39 PM