Sometimes I want to, say, add an address to a text. I want to end a paragraph in a text with a colon and then skip a line or two and then add a mailing address. I'm ignorant in how to do this. I am assuming it can be done. Maybe I need more sleep....

For the past several weeks have resorted to sending 2 or 3 individual texts if I want to break them up. I have been too embarrassed to come to you for help.

For the last 35 minutes, I've been texting myself between my Classic on Verizon and my Passport on AT&T trying different techniques to eliminate my sending 3 broken texts at a time in order to trying accomplish the task at hand but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Maybe I'm sleeping too much...
    enrod87 likes this.
    07-24-16 05:38 PM
    Hold shift, tap enter.
    Gebo, CmdrStraker and Bubba245 like this.
    07-24-16 05:43 PM
    Shift (up arrow) + Enter.
    Gebo and CmdrStraker like this.
    07-24-16 05:43 PM
    QUOTE=kkoo;12517351]Shift (up arrow) + Enter. [/QUOTE]

Ol' KKOO knows how to break it down for me....LOL

You are the man! Well, if you don't have a "Y" chromosome, you are still "THE man!"

Thanks!
    07-24-16 06:07 PM
    I didn't even know it was possible to do this. I love coming to these forums and learning how to do new stuff. Thank you to my fellow crackberry users for telling us how to do all sorts of wonderful things on a blackberry.
    07-24-16 10:13 PM
    Hold shift, tap enter.
    Dude!!!!

Thank you so much. I also had no idea I could do this. Two and a half years and learning still new tricks lol

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-25-16 01:05 PM
    Thanks!
    You're welcome Gebo. To be fair, BigBadWulf did win by a few seconds. I'm still very early too, in exploring the features of BB10 on the Passport. For one, I still have the whole Blend thing to check out. So much good stuff. :-)

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-25-16 01:37 PM
    You're welcome Gebo. To be fair, BigBadWulf did win by a few seconds. I'm still very early too, in exploring the features of BB10 on the Passport. For one, I still have the whole Blend thing to check out. So much good stuff. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Yes, he did. I was addressing your additional info. LOL
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-25-16 01:47 PM
    There's also another way....go into any account in the hub, press the three dots on the lower right, select settings/text messages, then slide off the switch for use the enter key to send. After that, the enter key will create a new line in the text, and you'll need to use the send button to send.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-26-16 07:34 AM
    There's also another way....go into any account in the hub, press the three dots on the lower right, select settings/text messages, then slide off the switch for use the enter key to send. After that, the enter key will create a new line in the text, and you'll need to use the send button to send.

Posted via CB10
    Holy Smokes!!!! This is absolutely perfect! Thank You!
    Last edited by Gebo; 07-26-16 at 05:59 PM.
    07-26-16 08:48 AM