Good Morning
    i have an issue with my phone always depends if i connect to wifi access point in my home
    but it works fine and there is no any problems in other access point at my work
    sometimes if i connect from a cafe wifi or anywhere else it dosnt work (show me a message telling me that I can not get any ip or sync with wifi) but alot of phones works fine like android phones and iphone

are there any special settings for channels and frequency in wifi access point ?

waiting for feeds

thanks
    10-13-14 09:08 AM
    Not sure what you mean exactly. I have connected to a multitude of wifi signals and havent had any issues. Can you be anymore specific?
    10-13-14 03:42 PM
    Good Morning
    i have an issue with my phone always depends if i connect to wifi access point in my home
    but it works fine and there is no any problems in other access point at my work
    sometimes if i connect from a cafe wifi or anywhere else it dosnt work (show me a message telling me that I can not get any ip or sync with wifi) but alot of phones works fine like android phones and iphone

are there any special settings for channels and frequency in wifi access point ?

waiting for feeds

thanks
    Have you tried opening the browser and connecting?

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.632
    10-13-14 03:49 PM
    You probably have crowded wifi at your house or apartment, especially apartment. At your work, you either have a good multiple access point setup providing strong wifi., or aren't congested.

Use a wifi scanner to see how many wifi networks are around you, try to find channels that aren't being used, most access points now use auto channel changing based on what channel is the least congested at the time. This can cause issues if it's constantly changing channels you will have bad performance, try to force a channel if possible.

Other than that I haven't seen one set of settings that works best for BlackBerry 10 devices.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    Last edited by mrjmc99; 10-13-14 at 04:17 PM.
    Hobiano likes this.
    10-13-14 03:54 PM
    Not sure what you mean exactly. I have connected to a multitude of wifi signals and havent had any issues. Can you be anymore specific?
    @blueyestm i have a problems with alot of wifi sets and my phone works fine with another wifi sets :-/ i dont know where is problem !! am asking for channels and frequency settings ?!
    10-15-14 11:45 AM
    You probably have crowded wifi at your house or apartment, especially apartment. At your work, you either have a good multiple access point setup providing strong wifi., or aren't congested.

Use a wifi scanner to see how many wifi networks are around you, try to find channels that aren't being used, most access points now use auto channel changing based on what channel is the least congested at the time. This can cause issues if it's constantly changing channels you will have bad performance, try to force a channel if possible.

Other than that I haven't seen one set of settings that works best for BlackBerry 10 devices.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    thanks man i will take ur info and try, but some one tell me about frequency :-/
    10-15-14 11:49 AM
    Have you tried opening the browser and connecting?

yeees @Gearheadaddy am asking for channels and frequency setting for access point set
    10-15-14 11:51 AM
    thanks man i will take ur info and try, but some one tell me about frequency :-/
    Channels are simple representations of the specific frequencys used. there is a 2.4ghz and a 5.2ghz or more commonly called 5ghz band. Different channels are available based on what country you are in.

The simple rule is that you want to have 5 channels between your network and the next guys. In the us the proper channels to use would be 1,6, or 11 to have proper separation, But this is not always possible so you need to pick the one that is the least crowded. I use the android app wifi analyzer from snap. It works fine.

You will set the channel on the router.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    10-15-14 12:05 PM
    Channels are simple representations of the specific frequencys used. there is a 2.4ghz and a 5.2ghz or more commonly called 5ghz band. Different channels are available based on what country you are in.

The simple rule is that you want to have 5 channels between your network and the next guys. In the us the proper channels to use would be 1,6, or 11 to have proper separation, But this is not always possible so you need to pick the one that is the least crowded. I use the android app wifi analyzer from snap. It works fine.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    I benefited greatly thanks for help :*
    10-15-14 12:37 PM

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    Great news, looking at Snap now, which Wifi Analyzer app are you using? (written by whom? Farproc? Webprovider? ... a bunch have 4 stars)

10-15-14 03:02 PM
    Great news, looking at Snap now, which Wifi Analyzer app are you using? (written by whom? Farproc? Webprovider? ... a bunch have 4 stars)

Here is the one I use.
    What are the best settings for wifi that are compatible with BB10 phones ?-img_20141015_163313.png

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    10-15-14 03:33 PM