Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry 10 OS

What is the best fitness tracker to use with BB OS 10?

Asked: Feb 25 2016 | 4:41 am EST 3959 Views 8 Answers View Best Answer

I am looking for a fitness tracker (incl. sleep tracking) which syncs with an app running on my BB Passport. Any recommendations? Which wearable is a good one? Which companion app runs smoothly under OS 10? Many thanks in advance. _mH

Best Answer

Feb 25 2016 | 1:37 pm EST skstrials

I recommend going with a Pebble watch.

Pebble has introduced its Health app with sleep and activity tracking.

Pebble is the only watch that works with BlackBerry 10 with near native support and functionality.

Posted via CB10

More Answers

Feb 26 2016 | 1:13 pm EST masterHOOP

Thanks, I will look into Pebble. I am afraid, they might be a little bit too expensive, though. Any other ideas? mH

Posted via CB10

Feb 26 2016 | 1:15 pm EST Raphael Nimmler

Withings works on bb10 with Android application.

Posted via CB10

Feb 26 2016 | 7:03 pm EST skstrials

Thanks, I will look into Pebble. I am afraid, they might be a little bit too expensive, though. Any other ideas? mH

Posted via CB10
You can get a Pebble Classic watch for less than $100 from most retailers. You are not going to find any other watch lower than that price that is worth buying.

Posted via CB10

Feb 28 2016 | 6:34 pm EST RodgerLeblanc

You can get a Pebble Classic watch for less than $100 from most retailers. You are not going to find any other watch lower than that price that is worth buying.

Posted via CB10
Just keep in mind Pebble Classic doesn't have access to Health feature, so no 'native' fitness tracking, but you still can get some third-party apps that will monitor some kind of activities. I don't use any fitness tracking apps myself so can't tell you more about what app to get.

Posted via CB10

Feb 29 2016 | 1:40 am EST Joshu42

The trackers from FitBit work very well too.

Mar 04 2016 | 9:39 pm EST skstrials

Just keep in mind Pebble Classic doesn't have access to Health feature, so no 'native' fitness tracking, but you still can get some third-party apps that will monitor some kind of activities. I don't use any fitness tracking apps myself so can't tell you more about what app to get.

Posted via CB10
Yes good point, but the Classic Pebble can also run some other fitness tracking apps as well since it still has a motion sensor. There is a Fit bit app for Pebble that works on the Classic watches.

Posted via CB10