The hub will show you direct messages from Facebook twitter etc.. social feeds showed you the news feed from facebook/twitter etc.. two very different things.. If u post a status or a picture for example.. that does not show up in my hub.. but it would have shown up in social feeds

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I really miss Social Feeds too, especially for RSS. It was so nice and efficient to see everything at a simple glance in one aggregated list. Social Feeds was by far my most favourite app on my Torch 9810, and it frustrates me not to have it on my new Z10.

Please BlackBerry, BRING SOCIAL FEEDS BACK!!
    02-13-13 06:28 AM
    What I really want is the ability for the phone to VIBRATE only when it is in the holster. As well as the ability to full customize a profile. Make it exactly like the old OS. I always had mine set that when it was in my holster if it vibrated once then I knew it was a message, but if if kept vibrating I knew it was a phone call.
    Bring back the vault. I kept passwords and such in there and found it comforting that if someone did take my phone they would not be able to access that.
    Auto On-Off. I always used this feature.
    So far I am liking the new OS10, but I like most BB users would have liked to have seen more of the old features brought to the new OS. I am hoping someone within corporate BB is reading these forums
    02-13-13 07:53 AM
    Pin to pin messaging and this zed-10 I'd say I'd the best thing since they put the gun down and grabbed the canoli.

The rest are a bunch of minor glitches that will return more then likely with updates.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 08:53 AM
    I want Profiles to have much more custom. Need volume control and a Bebuzz functionality to give reminders of notifications
    02-13-13 08:57 AM
    Only have a few minutes on break to update my list but here it is. Keep the lists coming though and we can either help each other out to find a fix, find a solution or maybe get people talking and BlackBerry will add them back in!
    02-14-13 12:37 PM
    had the q10 for 2 days now....i feel really let down. i know the new o/s will take time, but man a trackpad would make a world of difference. its almost like they tried to outsmart everyone else with these gestures etc. Keep It Simple Stupid
    05-03-13 10:59 AM
56 123