Spotify Lite
    Taskmanager
    Viber
    WhatsApp
    Yalp Store (fork)
    YuBrowser
    joej59 likes this.
    01-02-20 07:27 AM
    On my BlackBerry Z30 KIK What's App and Skype work perfectly as android apps only thing is that the apps run a bit slow and clunky and the notifications well they aren't as instant as the native apps were. I don't have Twitter IG or FB installed. BBM I am living in a ghost town then haha I don't have anyone on this anymore. But add me if you all want. BBM Code: 2C0C8FB5

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    01-05-20 03:57 PM
    1.fortoNINJA
    2.screenRecorder
    3.recordScreen
    4.PhotoClub
    5.appNinja
    6.2 steps Authenticator
    7.Blaq
    8.TincanIRC
    9.Reddit in Motion
    10.Just 10

My plus list

Posted via CB10
    01-12-20 06:47 PM
    1.fortoNINJA
    2.screenRecorder
    3.recordScreen
    4.PhotoClub
    5.appNinja
    6.2 steps Authenticator
    7.Blaq
    8.TincanIRC
    9.Reddit in Motion
    10.Just 10

My plus list

Posted via CB10
    That Screen Record is pretty sweet. I never used one but thanks for the tip.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-12-20 at 09:50 PM.
    01-12-20 07:06 PM
    The power off button. The end.
    01-12-20 07:17 PM
    One for Toysoft development inc
    Another for Entourage

Pick one

Posted via CB10
    01-12-20 10:09 PM
    This app sucks.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-12-20 10:36 PM
    This app sucks.
    Agreed.

I tried it, and I was not entertained.
    01-13-20 09:54 AM
    Agreed.

I tried it, and I was not entertained.
    But it does what it promises and should still work long after BlackBerry backend services shut down!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-20 09:56 AM
    But it does what it promises and should still work long after BlackBerry backend services shut down!

Posted via CB10
    What apps are you all using in 2020 on BlackBerry 10?-tenor.gif
    01-13-20 12:45 PM
    Ok im confused I just switched back to BlackBerry 10 blend still works? I've never been able to get it working on my windows computer running Windows 7

Posted via CB10
    Hey Spooky,

I know this is an old post but just as a note for you and everyone: Blend never stopped working and is humming along on multiple Windows 10 boxes for me. PM me for more details.
    01-13-20 06:12 PM
    Hey Spooky,

I know this is an old post but just as a note for you and everyone: Blend never stopped working and is humming along on multiple Windows 10 boxes for me. PM me for more details.
    Just out of curiosity, does it still work over cellular?

I was having issues staying connected to my PC over mobile data the last few months my Z10 was still on AT&T.

No problem over local wi-fi even now. Never checked if being on a different wi-fi network worked or not since the Z10 never leaves home.
    01-13-20 07:27 PM
    Just out of curiosity, does it still work over cellular?

I was having issues staying connected to my PC over mobile data the last few months my Z10 was still on AT&T.

No problem over local wi-fi even now. Never checked if being on a different wi-fi network worked or not since the Z10 never leaves home.
    Indeed it does. Cellular, wi-fi, USB, Windows 7 or Windows 10--it works in all combinations.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    01-13-20 07:50 PM
    Indeed it does. Cellular, wi-fi, USB, Windows 7 or Windows 10--it works in all combinations.
    It is a crime against humanity that Chen never told the world about Blend. It's been an essential productivity app for me for... six years? And there is no equal to it that I'm aware of on other platforms.
    dmlis, Jake2826 and elfabio80 like this.
    01-14-20 02:23 AM
    BlueTouchPad from BBW, very good app for the Passport!
    anon(5597702) and Jake2826 like this.
    01-14-20 04:49 AM
    Hey Spooky,

Ok I have windows 7 and I'm not seeing where to pm you on here I take it that feature is not available on CB10?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-20 09:13 AM
    I take it that feature is not available on CB10?
    That is correct. You will need to PM on the website using a computer.
    01-14-20 09:15 AM
    BlueTouchPad from BBW, very good app for the Passport!
    It looks like a cool app can you give me an example of a few ways that u personally use the app? I'm not understanding what it's purpose would be?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-20 09:15 AM
    Ok I have windows 7 and I'm not seeing where to pm you on here I take it that feature is not available on CB10?

Posted via CB10
    As brookie says, you need to login to CB from browser to access PM functions. You can also use Tapatalk app too. If you’re on BB10 hardware, you may have to use PC for this ability.
    01-14-20 09:28 AM
    Good to know.
    It is a crime against humanity that Chen never told the world about Blend. It's been an essential productivity app for me for... six years? And there is no equal to it that I'm aware of on other platforms.
    Very true. They were just about to expand its capabilities when the project was shut down.

At least they were able to fix one issue that cropped up that the last update fixed. A conflict with the install if you happen to already have an "R:\” drive assigned. Something I had with 2 optical drives on my PC at the time. One assigned to Q, and one to R. The temporary fix was to reassign the R drive to S.
    01-14-20 09:47 AM
    It looks like a cool app can you give me an example of a few ways that u personally use the app? I'm not understanding what it's purpose would be?

Posted via CB10
    It is a fully functional bluetooth trackpad, BT keyboard and media remote control. I use it on my Passport when I need a wireless mouse. It also turns your PKB into a real Bluetooth keyboard. I also control song playlists via its multimedia remote functionality. Another very cool feature is to use speech to tech dictation on your BB10 device when connected to your PC via Bluetooth. This allows you to type quickly large chunks of text if you need to. I believe you can also control other BB10 devices remotely using this app. Hope this information would be of good use to you! ‎
    Jake2826 and joej59 like this.
    01-14-20 10:06 AM
    @spookyentertainment Just noticed you own the SE, please have a go with the app, you will rediscover your Passport for certain!
    01-14-20 10:09 AM
    @spookyentertainment Just noticed you own the SE, please have a go with the app, you will rediscover your Passport for certain!
    Will definitely try it out thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-14-20 10:46 AM
    It is a fully functional bluetooth trackpad, BT keyboard and media remote control. I use it on my Passport when I need a wireless mouse. It also turns your PKB into a real Bluetooth keyboard. I also control song playlists via its multimedia remote functionality. Another very cool feature is to use speech to tech dictation on your BB10 device when connected to your PC via Bluetooth. This allows you to type quickly large chunks of text if you need to. I believe you can also control other BB10 devices remotely using this app. Hope this information would be of good use to you! ‎
    I also have an SE and this looks really good indeed. However, the key word here is "bluetooth"? What I mean is that my home PC is a rather old Toshiba laptop, which has been upgraded to the max, I think, but still, it does not have a bluetooth option. So, in my case, would this app be of any use?
    01-14-20 11:24 AM
    There was a time they were going to bring it to the crossplatform suite of apps... I would have loved to have been able to have that feature on Android and now on iOS. But as much as I loved it, I'm not sure how much they would have charged for it - and if I'd have paid. Kept it at $1 for the whole package... probably so. Made it part of a $5.99 a month package... probably not.
    01-14-20 11:38 AM
144 12345 ...