blend still works?
    Works fine for me on Win 7 and Win 10 - always has. I'm using it right now.
    12-09-19 04:10 PM
    BBM
    BB hub (irreplaceable)
    BB10 Browser
    BB Weather
    BB Contacts
    BB Media Player
    Flight Tracker
    DB-Navigator and- or Fahrplan
    HelloGPS
    Accounts Manager
    FolderToPlaylist
    Docs to go
    Evernote
    Foursqare
    Cobalt's hacks ;-)
    Browsie Browser
    Zeus Browser
    Inst10
    Face10
    Device Switch
    FTP-Server
    NoVNC
    Remote Desktop
    Radio Deutschland (also available for other countries)
    Editor
    Remember
    Parrot
    Total Commander
    File Commander (which is my favorite)
    BG shell
    Comand Prompt

And for non important things many Android apps ;-). I have already left out about it in another thread in this category.

Aimp music player, Google Maps & GPS stuff and the Google translator are very useful

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    12-09-19 04:41 PM
    BBM
    BB hub (irreplaceable)
    BB10 Browser
    BB Weather
    BB Contacts
    BB Media Player
    Flight Tracker
    DB-Navigator and- or Fahrplan
    HelloGPS
    Accounts Manager
    FolderToPlaylist
    Docs to go
    Evernote
    Foursqare
    Cobalt's hacks ;-)
    Browsie Browser
    Zeus Browser
    Inst10
    Face10
    Device Switch
    FTP-Server
    NoVNC
    Remote Desktop
    Radio Deutschland (also available for other countries)
    Editor
    Remember
    Parrot
    Total Commander
    File Commander (which is my favorite)
    BG shell
    Comand Prompt

And for non important things many Android apps ;-). I have already left out about it in another thread in this category.

Aimp music player, Google Maps & GPS stuff and the Google translator are very useful

Posted via CB10
    I cant login with face10. It says your account is temporarily suspended. Are you not facing same issue?

Classic is magic!
    12-09-19 09:26 PM
    I cant login with face10. It says your account is temporarily suspended. Are you not facing same issue?

Classic is magic!
    I wouldn't use Face10 or anything with a "10" at the end of it. Nemory apps suck! Get Lite Facebook
    Insta10 is the only one of his apps that I use
    12-09-19 09:30 PM
    I wouldn't use Face10 or anything with a "10" at the end of it. Nemory apps suck! Get Lite Facebook
    I also don't use any of Memory apps but just wanted to try face10 as I heard this is only app from Nemory Studio which still works.
    12-09-19 10:24 PM
    I also don't use any of Memory apps but just wanted to try face10 as I heard this is only app from Nemory Studio which still works.
    Not looking to be a drunken llama here but, however both of your posts self contradict your own advice to each other and yourselves.
    m3ach and app_Developer like this.
    12-10-19 05:38 AM
    Not looking to be a drunken llama here but, however both of your posts self contradict your own advice to each other and yourselves.
    Well in all fairness insta10 was developed and sold in the Blackberry World store before all the **** hit the fan. I believe insta10 OS a true native app. I believe at some point Nemory took the easy road and started making crappy apps that are just web wrappers trying to look like a real app. At least this is my understanding.
    By no means am I saying you don't sound like a drunken llama, I know at times I tend to sound like a drunken beaver.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 12-10-19 at 06:39 AM.
    12-10-19 06:00 AM
    You don't appear drunken llama here but wanted to give you clarification.But I guess we appeared to you like that.

Passporter initially had a good impression on Nemory after using his Insta10 app. Later Nemory has become a lost memory with his cheating monetary unethical cheap tricks.

I also had initial good impression on him for face10 because there was much positive buzz generated here in the same forum. We knew the story afterwards.

Here it may appear like we are contradicting within our posts but we are not contradicting each other.
    12-10-19 08:30 AM
    I think iGrann (native BBW app) is a better option. As for FB, I'd also suggest FB Lite, but a native app alternative is Face Pro.
    dubengeldu likes this.
    12-10-19 09:37 AM
    I think iGrann (native BBW app) is a better option. As for FB, I'd also suggest FB Lite, but a native app alternative is Face Pro.
    Only problem I have with iGrann is you are not at able to see multiple photos in a single post. Insta10 allows you to view this.
    12-10-19 09:51 AM
    I didn't know that. Maybe I could try Insta10 then. Many thanks!!
    12-10-19 10:07 AM
    You don't appear drunken llama here but wanted to give you clarification.But I guess we appeared to you like that.

Passporter initially had a good impression on Nemory after using his Insta10 app. Later Nemory has become a lost memory with his cheating monetary unethical cheap tricks.

I also had initial good impression on him for face10 because there was much positive buzz generated here in the same forum. We knew the story afterwards.

Here it may appear like we are contradicting within our posts but we are not contradicting each other.
    Quit putting beer in my llama bowl that I drink from.....
    12-10-19 10:08 AM
    So, enjoy your BB10. You can do everything on BB10 that an android can do with a little effort
    Except use Android Auto or a pair a (currently produced) smart watch.
    12-11-19 08:44 AM
    Except use Android Auto or a pair a (currently produced) smart watch.
    We won't roam here in this forum if we really need that kind of advanced functionality

Classic is magic!
    12-12-19 11:55 AM
    Hey I read on a couple posts that BBM still works? Just tried it on my BlackBerry Z30 and it doesn't work. No message sent out. (also considering I have no one on BBM.)

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    12-12-19 02:57 PM
    Hey I read on a couple posts that BBM still works? Just tried it on my BlackBerry Z30 and it doesn't work. No message sent out. (also considering I have no one on BBM.)

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    Well, yes, you need someone to send the message to. LOL

My whole family uses BBM as our primary casual chat system. On BB10. It works just fine.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-12-19 03:25 PM
    Well, yes, you need someone to send the message to. LOL

My whole family uses BBM as our primary casual chat system. On BB10. It works just fine.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    Great to know if you whole family is in touch through BBM.
    12-12-19 03:28 PM
    BBM works great on BB10. I use it every day. The only trick is to find others who use it as well.

Posted via CB10
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    12-13-19 07:04 AM
    if WhatsApp is working fine on the classic , I'll use it for sure
    12-13-19 07:33 AM
    My life is good with bb10 because

1. I receive emails instantly through hub

2. BB stock apps like phone, messages, music, photos, video, reminder, docs to go, bbm, calender, contacts, calculator, file manager and assistant are heart and soul of the device.

3. Device connections is the best feature ever using which I can connect to my laptop and exchange data as and when required. This is perfectly integrated with file manager.

4. Using blend and link, I can take full back up on my laptop and I never bother about safety of my data

5. Spotify (old version of android) still works flawlessly. I spend hours of time everyday.

6. Whatsapp latest apk works flawlessly and I get instant notifications

4. "A New Pipe" (You can get download link from Adapted android apps for bb10 thread) is superior youtube app, using which I can watch videos in background, download them into video and audio formats. It works very well like a native app.

5. BB10 browser is still good as most of the sites still load properly and browser is superfast. Fennec android browser works super smooth and it supports the sites which are not supported by the stock browser. I have downloaded this from same adapted android apps for bb10 thread and applied tweaks given there. This has breathed life to my bb10.

6. I use Fennec for below

- Ola and uber still works through Fennec browser . So I can book cab whenever I want without issues.
    - Paytm web works well on Fennec browser.
    - Swiggy and other food sites to order food
    - Twitter (on stock browser twitter loads its legacy version)
    - and other sites not supported by stock browser

7. BB10 streaming apps rad.io and bpod to listen radio and prodcasts . CB10 native app is the best!

8. Facebook and messenger lite apps works very well and you will get instant notifications. Chatting with friends using messenger lite app on bb10 is fun. Your friends who are chatting on their android and ios phones cant match your speed at all.

9. Google maps 9.21.0 android version works butter smooth for step by step navigation

10. I recently got to know about native "Shortcut creator" app. This is awesome app to create shortcuts using custom icons. For some reason, stock browser stopped created shortcuts with proper icons.

So, enjoy your BB10. You can do everything on BB10 that an android can do with a little effort.

Classic is magic!
    Are you sure that WhatsApp works with instant notifications ?
    Last time I used it , I got half of the notifications and after I open the app I get the rest. Can you please confirm ? Dnt want to switch my SIM and then get disappointed 😞. I really love the classic
    12-13-19 07:37 AM
    Last time I used it , I got half of the notifications and after I open the app I get the rest. Can you please confirm ? Dnt want to switch my SIM and then get disappointed 😞. I really love the classic
    Whatsapp works perfectly on my classic and I get instant notifications. You don't need to switch your phone.

Classic is magic!
    12-13-19 07:50 AM
    if WhatsApp is working fine on the classic , I'll use it for sure
    www.whatsapp.com/android
    12-13-19 07:51 AM
    Can confirm as well! Using whatsapp apk for almost 2 years now, I get every even so anoying notification immediately, sometimes faster than on my desktop. Still, I will soon make my Passport android free, as I want to distance myself from instant messaging on the go. Will use it at home on my tablet only. I want a 2 days charge passport again haha.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-19 09:12 AM
    On my Passport,

Using a specific build of Android TickTick as a
    My tasks app, specific build of Android Deezer for streaming music, Android GDMSS Plus for monitoring cameras, native KeePassB for passwords, modified version of Android Fennec browser, native calendar, native Remember with Evernote integration for my notes, BlackBerry Link remote storage on two PC's for wifi access to my Box accounts, specific build of Android NewPipe for YouTube background streaming, and a specific build of Google Maps for navigation.
    joej59 likes this.
    01-01-20 04:34 PM
    BBM works great on BB10. I use it every day. The only trick is to find others who use it as well.

Posted via CB10
    Uhm.....thats not a trick, it's a miracle! lol.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    howarmat likes this.
    01-01-20 05:56 PM
144 1234 ...