Not that I mind the interface, but one of the many reasons I loved blackberry was because I could update its look at any time with a theme. Anybody have thoughts/facts/gripes?
    12-03-13 04:02 PM
    As far as themes go, I have always hated them and gone back to the original. Much time goes into the original themes and generally they are the easiest to read with less clutter. But that's just my personal opinion.

However, if you look at other phone brands, there is increasingly less support for themes. It must be difficult to maintain a customizable OS that is stable, or what? I have wondered that myself. As BB continues its focus on business, i can see that theme support won't be appearing anytime soon. If their design team was sitting around twiddling their thumbs it would be an excellent idea. As it is in the advancing tech world, there's numerous other more important things to catch up to, and to keep ahead in

That being said, surely it wouldn't be so difficult to give more color options etc. At least they are starting to give us a light and dark theme option.
    12-03-13 04:30 PM
    Good point! Even when I had my 9930 in the recent years I didn't put any themes on it. I guess I'm that person who misses something once it's gone. Haha
    12-03-13 05:40 PM
    We need themes BB10!!
    Sometimes we just want to switch it up a bit and see a different interface to keep things exciting in the bedroom (when I'm lying in bed with nothing to do)

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 08:10 PM
    I never saw a theme that didn't look like something made by Fisher Price.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 10:47 PM