Hello everybody, i don't usually post anything around here but, there's no doubt i'm a true crackberry fan!
    The reason why i decided to post this is because i'm really frustrated about how the things are going with Blackberry and BB10 OS. I'm From a country where Blackberry still is the number one platform but that is changing fast, just how it was in North America 2 or 3 years ago.

Right now the ones which uses BB10 ( me included) we all know how great the platform is, is very young and it need some fixes but we also knew this is not an 8 months work. We all knew we have to be patient about it, and we still liked it, we knew it has a lot of potential. But hey people which uses Android and IOS are not looking at blackberry for their next platform, who's fault is that? I don't know and this is not why i'm writing this. I'm writing this because there is an idea it's been coming to my mind a lot this days specially with the BlackBerry special committee to explore possible joint ventures, partnerships or even sale of company post, this is where i started wondering, me as a costumer what do i want? what are my friends still complaining about blackberry? if there is a partnership what options do we have?

So what about a partnership with Google? YES google, i know for a lot of people can sound crazy and they would say i don't have any idea of what i'm talking about. But hey! let's face it, They are the number one company in mobile right now so why not?. And with this i'm not saying they should drop BB10 and go for Android! that's not what i have in mind.

I was imagine how good could an OS be with the best of Android and the best of BB10. i'm still talking about a BB10 platform but what about a BB10 platform with the Google play store officially available for blackberry users? and google services, and all those benefits android users have. Because what else do we want from Android if there are not apps or the services? and maybe for some people the customization?. Of course blackberry devices must be able to run android apps.. and all those technical stuff... nothing that Blackberry can't do. ( maybe with an integrated apk converter or something like that)

I Love the BB10 way of doing things, the gestures, the Hub, BBM, the smoothness and with this last OS 10.2 leak i'm more convinced than ever, this is a platform for the future, But Blackberry have to bring the Future Now and maybe they don't have a lot of the time for it.

A partnership with google in my opinion to create an hybrid OS lets call it Blackdroid or Berrydroid, or whatever you want to call it, is should be just great, of course here is the part when we should wonder why Google being the numero 1 of mobile this days would want a partnership with blackberry? well this is where Blackberry should work on, BES 10? IM with BBM exclusive also for some android devices like nexus? the best keyboard hardware you can find? etc, i don't know, i'm not an expert about it.

This is just my opinion I know it can sound like stupid for some of you, but this is just an idea and it's being in my mind for a while now.
    I would like to read your opinions about it, maybe you can bring another things for the discussion like which other benefits Blackberry or Google could get from this? If their going to make a partnership do an important one, that's it.
    08-14-13 01:46 AM
    terrible idea
    08-14-13 01:57 AM