Just thought i would though this out there... i have been thinking about it alot.. since the event in Spain...when John Chen was talking about how they have been listening..(granted i haven never heard one complaint and desire for the belt back, but what ever) but since they are listening.. i thought we the bb users should put a list of things that we really want to see in the next major update.. and also not limiting updates but to hardware as well..

my one major want is the os..since i got my z10 (which i love, it never leaves my side) but i would love to have the app or apps. in there own area in the os...i know i am not explaining this very well... but to make it easy, i love the way you could swipe all the apps down on the playbook and when you want them back swipe up...they could make a favourites bar .. or most used and you could add those apps there and they remain there when you want to browse you apps swipe up from there...or nothing at all... you could touch the page menu right above the seach button... i just loved the clean, simple look of the os of the playbook when all the apps where out of the way,, i could show off my wall paper..that has been my one gripe about the os layout of bb10..

the led indicator... please integrate the customized lights into the contacts or hub settings.. please...the 3 party apps though good just don't seem to cut it. imo.

if you are not going to give us a replacement for the z10 for awhile, please give us a updated battery..2000-2300mah, would make a huge difference.

i love the simplicity of the z10, the size is perfect for me, any bigger i would have broken it by now..lol.. but the battery is well, its so up and down one day i will get 15-20 hours on a charge the next i get 6?

so my take is the phone is that its well, perfect.. if you wanted to make the screen bigger fine but don't make the actual phone any bigger... that's my 2 cents for now...Mr Chen i hope you are listening.. oh and don't, if you are listening take this as a... you don't need to surprise us to with some more awesome features..cause we love being surprised to!!!

don't get me wrong this is not a gripe thread... i love every thing about my bb... just things i would love to see improved..

but feel free to agree, disagree, add your own wish list
    02-28-14 03:08 AM
    I'm sure having an icon-less wallpaper is top priority, lol. Though I can't argue with the locking icons in place.
    02-28-14 03:12 AM
    agreed its not a top priority.. and its not going to send me into a what has blackberry done for me lately rant nore do i really expect to see it..but..haha.. i am still holding onto my pipe dream though..lol...

i had another one but found how to do it in my process of trying to show how it doesn't do it....
    02-28-14 03:27 AM