Please tell me if it does becoz it takes a long timeif it ended wid an error than it is a huge time loss please tell me

Posted via CB10
    People have been telling you, and telling you, and telling you. You just have to listen.
    06-21-16 04:24 PM
    Yes...just listen...
    listen..
    listen..
    listen..
    listen..
    listen..
    listen..
    a lot are being stubborn..
    stubborn
    stubborn..
    stubborn....
    stubborn........
    stubborn...........
    stubborn................
    stubbornn..................
    stubbornnn........................
    anyway where is 10.3.3? :/

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.3.2.2836
    06-21-16 05:45 PM
    Hey please help me the apps which conite provide all was awesome but apps i.e pictures and videos and not working well like this screen shot pictures are not showing but when I open a picture then it shows the picture
    Well apparently I made the mistake of updating to 10.3.3...what are my options now?-img_20160622_075604.png

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 09:28 PM
    Hey please help me the apps which conite provide all was awesome but apps i.e pictures and videos and not working well like this screen shot pictures are not showing but when I open a picture then it shows the picture

Posted via CB10
    Reboot the device again.

Bottom line: just be happy that it works at all.
    06-21-16 09:35 PM
    Reboot the device again.

Bottom line: just be happy that it works at all.
    I restarted the device but it is the same =-( plss help

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 02:18 AM
    I restarted the device but it is the same =-( plss help

Posted via CB10
    Wait for the official update. It'll be released... eventually.

*A3-A20
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-22-16 02:34 AM
    In 10.3.3 the screen automatically turns black after some time and I have to reinsert the battery

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 11:43 PM
    In 10.3.3 the screen automatically turns black after some time and I have to reinsert the battery

Posted via CB10
    Nice undocumented security feature. Lucky you get that in advance of the rest of us who are waiting for 10.3.3 official.
    06-22-16 11:51 PM
    How to use whatsapp in blackberry z10 os 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 03:45 AM

Posted via CB10

You don't, it's broken until the official release.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 03:54 AM
    Ok, so here are the 72 missing apps (obtained from the newest files in 10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876). This will make a fairly complete OS after running the 10.3.3 DEV autoloader.

Please be advised that the following missing features cannot be worked around:

BlackBerry Assistant, BlackBerry Protect, Evernote integration with Remember, clock alarms, bedside mode, and built-in wallpapers.

Load Sachesi, plug in phone, unzip the apps, and "install folder".

https://mega.nz/#!xYAgHTBZ!17juyCJqZ...pf_VXx8tGzsLNk

You can't downgrade, and the PIN watermarks can't be removed.

Here are the wallpapers from 10.3 that you can put in another folder on your device:

https://mega.nz/#F!NEh0SAoK!qFbzCoHG1WP4TcCVWzkz9Q
    Do you have other link than MEGA? Keep failing download from it. thanks
    06-27-16 02:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Download the android version but you won't be able to send media files.
    Blackberry version is broken.

"Keep Calm And Berry On"
    06-27-16 03:02 AM
    Do you have other link than MEGA? Keep failing download from it. thanks
    Try another browser. Link is good.
    06-27-16 07:32 AM
    Try another browser. Link is good.
    Thanks, tried with Chrome and works
    06-27-16 11:26 PM
    First, let me say that I empathize with the OP and am sorry that he or she missed the caveat that the update was really only meant for developers' evaluation. I hope a suitable work-around will be sufficient until the official version of 10.3.3 is released.

But the main reason for my reply is that this seems like the right group for me to ask a more general question about leaked upgrade builds:

To me, the only reason to update to anything other than an official, published, OTA update is if you are one of the following:

1) A developer who needs to test and refine software running on the OS
    2) An IT administrator responsible for devices on your network
    3) A hobbyist/enthusiast who enjoys tinkering regardless of the risks and disruptions that might result

For the average user who just wants a working smartphone to get stuff done, is there any reason not to a simply wait? I have been with AT&T since the launch of BB10, and I simply wait for them to push updates, even if it means skipping minor releases and waiting months for major updates. It's not that I'm intimidated by doing it myself. It just never seems like a particularly productive use of my time.

Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    ReEnter, moyah8 and Lstkryptonian like this.
    06-28-16 10:11 PM
    Well. The algorithm was improved in some of the latter builds to eliminate double typing. Same for the inclusion of wifi calling on TMO. Bugs are fixed that may or may not affect you. We haven't had a true leak in more than a year and a half. All of the builds have been on BlackBerry's public server, and were used by either factory-unlocked devices, or other carriers. They are safe, and for the most part, the newer the better.

Just avoid DEV builds.
    06-28-16 11:10 PM

For the average user who just wants a working smartphone to get stuff done, is there any reason not to a simply wait? I have been with AT&T since the launch of BB10, and I simply wait for them to push updates, even if it means skipping minor releases and waiting months for major updates. It's not that I'm intimidated by doing it myself. It just never seems like a particularly productive use of my time.

Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    Nope except just like you, others have their own individual opinions too.
    06-29-16 01:07 AM
    Nope except just like you, others have their own individual opinions too.
    Of course! I don't expect anyone else to have the same needs and desires as I do. I just wanted to make sure I had the correct information.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 01:14 PM
    First, let me say that I empathize with the OP and am sorry that he or she missed the caveat that the update was really only meant for developers' evaluation. I hope a suitable work-around will be sufficient until the official version of 10.3.3 is released.

But the main reason for my reply is that this seems like the right group for me to ask a more general question about leaked upgrade builds:

To me, the only reason to update to anything other than an official, published, OTA update is if you are one of the following:

1) A developer who needs to test and refine software running on the OS
    2) An IT administrator responsible for devices on your network
    3) A hobbyist/enthusiast who enjoys tinkering regardless of the risks and disruptions that might result

Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    I absolutely am happy, that SOMEONE in this World gets it! Thank you for your reasoning, and your question; the Answer is "NO"! You did miss one group, in your list, and that would be those that feel a great sense of "Entitlement"; those that believe that they are SUPPOSED to have something that they don't work for, and otherwise don't deserve, and then complain that it doesn't meet their expectations.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-03-16 01:52 PM
    Hey i got the fix of that picture viewer just open ghost commander then apps and then pictures
    This app works perfectly but in this os battery is soooo bad I just played mini militia with my friends I took 100% battery and my friend have almost 70% at the end of the game I was left with 22% and my friends have almost 45% we played almost 1 and half hour plsss get a fix

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 10:35 PM
    And another thing I was reinstalling the os but the autoloader shows cant load images windows memory something like that plss help

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 10:36 PM
    And another thing I was reinstalling the os but the autoloader shows cant load images windows memory something like that plss help

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea what you just wrote.
    07-03-16 11:02 PM
    Hey i got the fix of that picture viewer just open ghost commander then apps and then pictures

Posted via CB10
    Did you not install the 72 missing bar files?

There is no "fix" for the battery. It's a Runtime, and will consume a lot of battery when running hard.
    07-03-16 11:04 PM
    I have no idea what you just wrote.
    I was reinstalling the os I turned on development mode and connected my z10 to pc its shows resetting device
    Enter password(I entered it)
    Can load images
    Insufficient windows memory
    My wundows local disk is full almost 5-6 gb free should I delete something from it??

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 01:21 AM
    I have installed the 72 apps when I installed the 10.3.3 os I installed 72 apps then the picture apps worked perfectly but when I restored my backup from BlackBerry link then the was like this screenshot only the pictures clicked in this os (10.3.3) was viewing others I have to open single songle picture same in the videos
    Well apparently I made the mistake of updating to 10.3.3...what are my options now?-img_20160704_115328.png

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 01:24 AM
146 1234 ...