So, I've been setting up my new Z30. Installed 10.2.0.1791 on it and set it all up fine. Installed my SD card on it with all my Z10 stuff and fine but was noticing a battery drain this morning so popped my SD card out and back in (since the SD card can cause a batter drain) and loaded it up again and:

- went into the Hub and it is complete empty (no accounts listed on the side, no emails).
    - went into Settings > Accounts and it just hangs (can back out but doesn't list any of the accounts, email, Twitter, FB, nothing).

Did a hard reset (volume up and down)

- Hub shows accounts in listing but no contents (completely empty)
    - Settings > Accounts just hangs like before

Another hard reset

- Hub shows accounts and I have one email showing in one of the 5 email accounts.
    - Settings > Accounts now showing accounts

Since my accounts are at least listed, I tried sending my self an email from one account to another. It works but the Hub is showing me my sent email and my received email. I keep my settings to hide my sent emails. I double check and it is still set not to show sent emails.

Have reset the hub as well (5 swipes thing) and nothing.

I also double checked the server settings for the accounts and they are all correct but I decide to delete and reinstall the email accounts.

First one worked fine and emails are now back.

Second one gave me an error when trying to finish the activation and said 'the account already exists' or something except that it was deleted and was still not showing up.

It's weird as everything was set up and working fine yesterday but today BOOM

I guess I'll have to wipe and reload the OS to play it safe. Never had this happen before on my Z10.
    10-30-13 06:07 AM
    I had a similar thing happen on my Z10. I pulled the battery and kept it out for a long while.

Inelegant, but it worked.
    10-30-13 07:05 AM
    Well done BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:26 AM
    I had a similar thing happen on my Z10. I pulled the battery and kept it out for a long while.

Inelegant, but it worked.
    Another downside to non removable batteries :-(

Well, it technically is a 'leaked OS', so I will just wipe and reinstall since I find the stock z30 OS a bit too buggy.

Typed easily on my Z30
    10-30-13 07:58 AM
    Stock OS is too buggy so you had to install a led OS, which is now more buggy?

Nice...

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:20 AM
    Stock OS is too buggy so you had to install a led OS, which is now more buggy?

Nice...

Posted via CB10
    1791 worked great on the z10 and became official... it worked fine on another z30 I set up as well.

With tech, you never have a100% guarantee...
    10-30-13 09:21 AM