It`s my first post on this forum so just want to say Hello everyone!

Few days ago I`ve received an email message (it`s short and without attachments), after opening it every email msgs in my hub went weird. It`s kind a funny because restarting the device doesn`t help but when i go to any bbm msg, go back and then open any msg everything seems to be fine. So there must be something which refreshes the inbox. I`ve forward this msg for other BB10 users and it`s the same. You can open this msg only once, it appears normally but after that every email looks like on the picture:

Weird characters in e-mails (one msg affects whole inbox)-img_20150128_193918.jpg

Than you only need to open the BBM chat and again everything is normally. I`ve noticed that when you open emails one by one it looks a little more smoothly, when you open email, than bbm chat and even the same email again it is a bit 'rugged' - maybe it`s refreshing something which makes the inbox working correctly again.

I know other ppl also received that kind of msg, i have two of them in my inbox so I can share them for tests (PM me your emails if you are interested). It is not a spam or whatever.. Problem doesn`t occur the os 7.1 and WM, don`t have android phone for test... Both e-mails are UTF-8 charset nothing special in it. Now I`m checking meta in it and let you know if there is something revealing.
    01-30-15 05:42 AM
    Keep us posted but in the meantime try refreshing the hub by swiping down 5 or 6 times from the top right of the screen while in the hub.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    01-30-15 09:50 AM