Hey everyone,

Just reaching out to see if anyone else has noticed the following issue with BlackBerry 10. I've noticed this on multiple devices over the past few years after performing a security wipe or a device software reload starting with OS 10.1 right up to the current 10.3.1 builds and am a bit curious as to why it happens. It doesn't seem to have an effect on functionality or stability so it's quite a minor issue.

The issue:
    If you perform a security wipe of your device, or perform a reload, after completing the setup process head into the BlackBerry Hub. Tap on the header at the top where it says "BlackBerry Hub" and you should get the folder selector menu where you can choose Calls, PIN Messages, your email account, etc. The issue is that on occasion, the "PIN Messages" option doesn't appear at all.

Just thought that it was kind of weird. Again, it doesn't seem to have any effect on anything so it must be some sort of bug when the Hub is being set up for the first time, since performing another wipe or reload will occasionally bring it back where it should be. PIN Messages do still show up in the view selector (three line menu on the bottom left of the screen).
    04-12-15 08:32 AM
    I have never noticed that. SO i cant comment. But i know pin messages shows in my hub so....alls well that ends well?
    04-14-15 03:45 PM
    Don't have this so called bug on my phone running 10.3.1. Hopefully Blackberry will release a fix so that I get this "bug" as well.
    04-14-15 10:03 PM
    It seems to be rather hit and miss from my testing, sometimes it happens after a wipe and sometimes it doesn't... it really doesn't make much sense. Thanks for chiming in.
    04-15-15 01:10 AM