Question - does our BlackBerry OS10 have the ability to show dates and time on the 'print'? This would be a welcomed option!

I'd also like to see an option to imprint the image with GPS or rather Lat. and Long.

Thinking the latter is more versatile!

I find I use my BlackBerry camera most often now - these options would put the 'icing on the cake' - IMO.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:10 AM
    in camera: Swipe from top to bottom, on the bottom there is a "Geotag Pictures"
    03-16-15 06:33 AM
    Story Maker has a few options I think but that's for ablums,lol
    03-16-15 06:42 AM
    I'll see if storey maker can place the date on the picture - but it sounds a bit onerous. Thxs

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 11:04 PM
    Many in the app store, support our developers! Buy smthg!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 11:44 PM
    Can you recommend two? Thxs

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 11:42 PM
    Instavenue HD is the one I use its great! And built for BlackBerry, if you search you will find more!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:31 AM
    Will start with this. Thxs

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 03:37 PM
    Time and date stamping a photo should not require someone buy an app.

These are supposed to be business devices, lacking time stamp as an option is embarrassing.
    03-22-15 05:03 PM
    my passport default photo name is IMG_yyyymmdd_hhmmss. I use it for work documentation and have geotag set for GPS info also. Never a doubt about when and where it is taken. I expect the info would also be in the metadata of the pics.
    03-22-15 05:11 PM
    Time and date stamping a photo should not require someone buy an app.

These are supposed to be business devices, lacking time stamp as an option is embarrassing.
    There's no logic in this post at all.
    der_mit and coffee-turtle like this.
    03-22-15 06:07 PM
    I use my BlackBerry photos for work purposes.

Having the option to label or print the GPS coordinates on the photograph is something I'd like to have.

I do not know of any camera that does this.

Yes an app can cover this. I'd welcome it for the BlackBerry!

However the GPS reference systems vary - so Lat and Long may be better.

Of course having the time and date on the image would be a good feature.

In summary I posted this topic - cause I really want these features - and hope to create some traction out there so someone at BlackBerry would hopefully read this and maybe think it's something the world could use.

I really like my BlackBerry - if there is any idea that I think would help make this product special I always scream it out - who knows? Maybe one day BlackBerry will be on top again - where it belongs!

Posted via CB10
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    03-23-15 05:46 AM
    A side note, all App Store have terrible Search capabilities. If it weren't for forums I'd have a terrible time finding an App. Usually I become aware of an App by forum posts or by posting a request on a forum asking for names of any Apps that will do, x,y, z. I don't have time to browse though, read vague descriptions, several hundreds Apps to fi.d one that suits my needs.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 07:25 AM
    There's no logic in this post at all.
    If you think NOT having the ability to time/date stamp is "logical", then your brain does not function in a logical manner.
    03-23-15 10:44 AM
    Seriously.. I'd rather a better resolving camera first then tagging.. And least of all adding names to prints.
    03-23-15 10:52 AM
    I have to have photos date stamped as well for work. I would also like to see an option for this in the main camera but an app would work as well. I had to get an app to do it on the iPhone I had as well. Not just BlackBerry

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    03-23-15 10:58 AM
    A smart person I knew wrote me an app to use on my laptop - for use with my Canon Sureshot photo files.

It's a bit tedious - but I'd drag my files into a folder, and the app would strip the geotag info from the file and 'emboss' on front of the print.

I now exclusively use my PassPort camera.

Wish I could simply 'flip a switch' and have the choice to 'emboss' the image with the usual date/time info - but for sure it's location

Maybe doing this after I take the photo - allowing the user concentrate on capturing the content first!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 11:54 AM
    The app I have been using on my Passport is "Picture Time Stamp" from bbw. It works ok in a pinch but you have to select it each time per photo. Can be a bit time consuming for multiple fast pictures.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    03-23-15 12:28 PM

I concur with a previous statement - unless you know what you're looking for - bbw can be hard to navigate. As would be the same in other app stores I'm sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:39 PM
    Just noticed I can't spell or rather use the spell checker.

Too funny!

Maybe someone at CB can add an 'L' in weLcomed?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:54 PM