Although their app hasn't been updated in years, the basic functions still work pretty fine, and the officials have never said anything about stopping support for BlackBerry 10.

I used to blame Tecent for not updating. Now I'm so grateful that they haven't pulled the plug yet.
    05-05-16 08:22 PM
    Although their app hasn't been updated in years, the basic functions still work pretty fine, and the officials have never said anything about stopping support for BlackBerry 10.

I used to blame Tecent for not updating. Now I'm so grateful that they haven't pulled the plug yet.
    It is true that it does the basics BUT my wife refuses to use it. She uses an android version on her Passport and it works great for her. Too good--she's on it all the time!
    05-05-16 08:26 PM
    It is true that it does the basics BUT my wife refuses to use it. She uses an android version on her Passport and it works great for her. Too good--she's on it all the time!
    The android version is a disaster to me, the screen goes dark after login.
    05-05-16 08:42 PM
    still supports? even wechat didnt makes any update last 2 years hahahaaaaaa
    05-05-16 10:15 PM

Without any updates, it means that they don't support BlackBerry 10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    05-05-16 10:31 PM
    The android version is a disaster to me, the screen goes dark after login.
    She does not use the newest version of Wechat but a version from Nov. or Dec. 2015 , I am not sure what the version number is but she picked it up from: Download WeChat 6.3.15.65_r81f6835 APK File (com.tencent.mm.apk) - APK4Fun . On that wesite, if you scroll down you can see many versions and I think she has the Dec. 2015 version 6.3.8.65 but I'm not 100% sure. (she is away right now). There are many other sources such as : https://apkpure.com/wechat/com.tencent.mm that she uses with many older versions.
    05-05-16 10:45 PM
    Without any updates, it means that they don't support BlackBerry 10
    It integrates perfectly with the hub, it receives messages on time with no delay, you have no problem posting pictures, in this day and on this dying OS, I call that 'terrific support'.
    05-05-16 11:47 PM