When I want to log in wechat using latest apk file,its wont log in and the message from wechat appear that connection unavailable,but my wifi or data connection were stable! Before this everything was fine,but now I cant even log in
    12-01-16 08:06 PM
    Hi. Did you update WeChat to the latest version? If you did that is the problem. What you need to do is download WeChat version 6.3.13 onto your phone from apkpure.com or another reliable site and you will have no problem with WeChat. This is the version I'm running on both my Passport SE & Z10. With this version I can text or make calls without an issue. I hope this helps. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) & Semi Retired Z10
    ahhhlain likes this.
    12-01-16 08:17 PM
    Agreed. I am not a big WeChat person, but just recently ran into the same issue you described. I only use the app sparingly as a friend moved to China and she said that is the only messenger the "regime" lets them use. 6.3.13 is the same version I am running and seems to work fine, but I haven't tested all the functions (or even know what all the functions are).

Test it out and see if it works. If you can't find the file, perhaps I can post the apk that I have. However, I can't remember how I got it, so I have no idea how safe it is, but it works for me.
    12-02-16 09:06 AM
    Agreed. I am not a big WeChat person, but just recently ran into the same issue you described. I only use the app sparingly as a friend moved to China and she said that is the only messenger the "regime" lets them use. 6.3.13 is the same version I am running and seems to work fine, but I haven't tested all the functions (or even know what all the functions are).

Test it out and see if it works. If you can't find the file, perhaps I can post the apk that I have. However, I can't remember how I got it, so I have no idea how safe it is, but it works for me.
    Post it here budd. Xoxo

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 02:20 AM
    So with

BB 10.3.3

what version of wechat should we use ?

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the trouble
    09-08-17 08:15 AM
    So with

BB 10.3.3

what version of wechat should we use ?

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the trouble
    https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content...bi)(nodpi).apk

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 12:33 AM
    Use older version android 2.0.3 up see version. Or login facebook account
    Example. :

https://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/...-apk-download/
    04-14-18 07:21 AM
    Hello, I get this error message when trying to login to WeChat "Your version of WeChat is out of dated. Update to latest version and try again." WeChat version 6.3.13.64. Anyone have a similar experience?
    06-04-18 08:19 PM
    Anyone have a similar experience?
    Everyone who used WeChat, as it no longer works on a BB10 device. Someone prove me wrong? One exception may be the extremely crippled native BB10 app.
    06-04-18 09:28 PM
    Well my BB Classic & I had a good run. Time to move on to the Keyone Thanks for a quick reply brookie!
    06-04-18 10:41 PM
    Well my BB Classic & I had a good run. Time to move on to the Keyone Thanks for a quick reply brookie!
    You should wait for the Key2 announcement, even if you don't end up liking the device I'm sure you could get a good deal on a Keyone.
    06-04-18 11:48 PM
    I would love a Key2 but I'm probably not going to be able to swing that financially. Not sure yet... but I figured after the Key2 is released Keyone will drop in price at least. I'll have to do more research to see if I would be ok with the Keyone. I'm a casual user so I may not need better specs. We shall see!
    06-05-18 12:40 AM
    Hello, I get this error message when trying to login to WeChat "Your version of WeChat is out of dated. Update to latest version and try again." WeChat version 6.3.13.64. Anyone have a similar experience?
    You have to link Facebook to WeChat in an Android device. Then, you can login via Facebook in a BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-18 08:11 AM
    Can I do that on an iPhone?
    09-17-18 08:19 AM
  15. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Can I do that on an iPhone?
    I think, you can

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-17-18 09:16 PM