Some sites fail to load, CrackBerry doesn't load styles. I think it might have to do with security settings? My SSL/TLS is set to compatible and I just reset from an autoloader and removed my BBID. These sites worked perfectly before.

Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Websites not loading in stock browser...-img_20200213_213246.jpg  
    02-13-20 09:34 PM
    Haha, CB should at least try and keep their site compatible with our old browser.

I wouldn't expect any other website to care, but do sort of expect it from CB.
    @Bla1ze

Posted via CB10
    02-14-20 03:48 PM
    Haha, CB should at least try and keep their site compatible with our old browser.

I wouldn't expect any other website to care, but do sort of expect it from CB.
    @Bla1ze

Posted via CB10
    You expect us to fix what BlackBerry let break?

(Joking aside: I believe that bug is actually something on the site. I hit it on desktop as well, every now and then. A theme file goes missing but tech hasn't been able to replicate it.. can't fix what can't be replicated and leaves no log. Clearing the cache will temp. fix it if it seems stuck w/o styling.)
    02-14-20 03:56 PM
    Cleared the cache and history, no change. Jackbox.tv wouldn't load at a college party as well, even though I just played with the native browser last weekend. Seems like the issue happens on a bunch of sites. I changed the SSL/TLS settings from Compatible to Low and the same thing happens. Can't find anything in the settings that would seem to fix it. Should I do another reset? lol
    02-14-20 06:32 PM
    Websites not loading in stock browser...-img_20200214_184107.jpg

This is definitely a thing... tried on my Passport that also has no BBID and it won't load Crackberry.com properly.

Does the browser use BBID for something?
    02-14-20 06:45 PM
    Signed in to my BBID on the Classic, restarted, cleared cache, and the issue isn't fixed. I used the latest autoloader and nothing changed from before other than the BBID so I'm thinking it might actually be a CrackBerry issue.
    02-14-20 06:51 PM
    Signed in to my BBID on the Classic, restarted, cleared cache, and the issue isn't fixed. I used the latest autoloader and nothing changed from before other than the BBID so I'm thinking it might actually be a CrackBerry issue.
    Use Kiwi browser.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/

It has TLS 1.3, dark mode, bottom address bar, and is the fastest Android browser I've benchmarked.
    02-14-20 10:28 PM
    Use Kiwi browser.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/

It has TLS 1.3, dark mode, bottom address bar, and is the fastest Android browser I've benchmarked.
    I have Kiwi Browser and Firefox installed, Firefox works better for me because it doesn't hang / crash when I minimize it. Both work very well on my Passport, but they are not nearly as responsive as the native browser on my daily driver Classic.
    02-14-20 11:56 PM
    Please post a link for firefox

Posted via CB10
    02-23-20 09:31 PM
    I'm on the CB BlackBerry 10 app on my Z30. Never tried to load the site. But most sites work on the native browser for me

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    02-24-20 12:54 PM
    I fly delta airlines and just yesterday I couldn't connect to wifi on plane unless I had android or safari browser. Definitely need a work around for this.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-20 01:13 PM
    I fly delta airlines and just yesterday I couldn't connect to wifi on plane unless I had android or safari browser. Definitely need a work around for this.

Posted via CB10
    You have the work around.... using Android or iOS as they are currently supported platforms.

Some have had some sucess with other browsers like Kiwi and Fennec... and others. But even Developer support for Android 4.3 is falling off, and some of these fill in browsers aren't working like they once did. Nothing native is really going to work at this point...
    02-24-20 01:37 PM
    Please post a link for firefox

Posted via CB10
    You can get firefox from the Google play store

Posted via CB10
    02-24-20 08:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Had this recently after, I presume, a change at Marriott hotels' WiFi where the Z10 would no longer connect on arrival. I found that using an Android browser to get started was the answer. Then, once authentication was done, I could use the BB browser without issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-20 06:06 AM
    Had this recently after, I presume, a change at Marriott hotels' WiFi where the Z10 would no longer connect on arrival. I found that using an Android browser to get started was the answer. Then, once authentication was done, I could use the BB browser without issue.

Posted via CB10
    Update....

I typed in the WiFi address for delta on the kiwi browser and it worked perfectly. I just used the bb browser to surf instead of kiwi. Next time I fly another airline this workaround should work. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-20 07:27 AM
    That's crazy I still was occasionally recently using the Edge browse on my Alcatel Idol 4S Windows phone and some sites would load. Yet on the BlackBerry Z30 it loaded slowly but loaded. Fully functional but did note some small things don't quite work on the stock browser of Z30

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    03-09-20 03:35 PM
    Pres the letter "R" on the physical keyboard
    03-09-20 05:53 PM
    The full Crackberry site is just too full of clutter and ads anyway.

I'm using Tapatalk App to open Crackberry on my Android-work phone.
    03-10-20 09:50 AM
    I tried to open crackberry site with Internet Explorer yesterday on W10 and it had the same issue, so it's not only due to BB10 not receiving updates. It did work with Firefox.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-20 10:30 AM

If you open in with Firefox on a desktop you will not have so many ads as if you open it with Chrome. At least that was my experience.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-20 10:32 AM
    When some sites are not loading on my BB10 browser, the first thing I do is set the browser in desktop mode. If this doesn't fix it, I use the Android Firefox Browser installed on Passport.

Posted via CB10
    johnb_xp likes this.
    03-10-20 10:34 AM
    I've had a better experience with Firefox than Kiwi... Kiwi always randomly crashes on me (my friends like to play Jackbox games and Kiwi crashed in the middle of one!)

Firefox works with web notifications so I can stay on top of my ProtonMail inbox since the app stopped working in... 2018?

Latest version can be downloaded here: https://download.mozilla.org/?produc...oid&lang=multi
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-07-20 01:22 AM

Their new site when logged in is much better now.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-20 09:02 AM
    Remove Ads, Scripts and Images... CrackBerry is buttery smooth.
    04-07-20 10:46 AM
    If you log in its almost ad free. BB10 browser is still going to probably struggle though
    04-07-20 11:01 AM