Guys..

Is their any application or setting or something which would truly give me a desktop like experience, I mean yes we have desktop mode and flash works, for now, smh, but when i do some editing, or uploading through my cpanel it just doesn't work, for example when I need to hover over something theirs no way to do it, and if I go to edit something I press save and it either doesn't save or does something else and causes me more issues,

Are their any ways of being able to truly have a proper similar desktop experience on the go, remote pc maybe?

Or even another device lol!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:15 PM
    I think this is a limitation of mobile web browsing present in all current platforms. The only thing I can think of that provides desktop-type navigation is an external mouse that would enable hover, drag-and-drop etc.

I would have expected our BB 10 browser to provide a passable experience, though because it is very accurate and comprehensive in its implementation of such features as hover (which Windows Phone 8 lacked for the longest time) by single click. I have found our browser to be the better at handling complex websites than the competition.

Perhaps you could try disabling desktop mode or flash for those sites to reduce processing burden
    Blue Hef likes this.
    12-15-14 11:12 PM
    The classic with its trackpad would completely solve the hover thing.
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    12-15-14 11:15 PM
    The classic with its trackpad would completely solve the hover thing.
    Really?????

OMG!!!

Wait....

Are you 100%? I'm going to return the passport if that's the case..

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 09:59 AM
    I think this is a limitation of mobile web browsing present in all current platforms. The only thing I can think of that provides desktop-type navigation is an external mouse that would enable hover, drag-and-drop etc.

I would have expected our BB 10 browser to provide a passable experience, though because it is very accurate and comprehensive in its implementation of such features as hover (which Windows Phone 8 lacked for the longest time) by single click. I have found our browser to be the better at handling complex websites than the competition.

Perhaps you could try disabling desktop mode or flash for those sites to reduce processing burden
    Thanks for your feedbacks, tried but still the same issue in mobile mode.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 09:59 AM
    Really?????

OMG!!!

Wait....

Are you 100%? I'm going to return the passport if that's the case..

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that's always been a plus to the trackpad. He does it here, if you wanna see: (warning: not the best recorded video ever).

But that wouldn't solve your other issues.. flash is going away. And would you be able to cope with less everything? Less RAM, less processing power, less battery capacity, less screen size and resolution, less onboard storage, etc.
    12-16-14 12:07 PM
    Yeah, that's always been a plus to the trackpad. He does it here, if you wanna see: (warning: not the best recorded video ever).

But that wouldn't solve your other issues.. flash is going away. And would you be able to cope with less everything? Less RAM, less processing power, less battery capacity, less screen size and resolution, less onboard storage, etc.

No way. Ohh such a shame, of course yes, my bold it had the mini mouse in the browser...

Maybe just a windows 8 tablet would be the best...

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 12:14 PM