One of the things I love about this site are the talented and helpful users. If I have a blackberry problem, I feel pretty confident that someone here will be able to help. I have been using weather.com's mobile site for years, and it's worked really well for me. It's exactly what I want. Today, when I went to check my hourly forecast, I was asked to take a 2 minute survey, with no way of opting out. I took the survey, and the website still would not show me the hourly forecast. This is not a problem on the desktop browser, only on the mobile browser. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? I use a blackberry classic running 10.3.2.556. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    06-02-16 12:12 PM
    I just went to the mobile site and i don't see a survey. I would think you need to shrink the page a bit so you can see around the margins to see if there is an "X" by which to close out this survey.....
    06-02-16 01:13 PM
    I had that happen on a website and I just clicked on the ad or survey, actually it was a chat window that I could not get rid of but when I did it opened a second window so I closed it and went back the my first page and all was good.

On a second note, if you want another great weather mobile website go to AccuWeather.com

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:33 AM
    if you want another great weather mobile website go to AccuWeather.com

Posted via CB10
    I later found out the problem was that weather.com's mobile site is no longer compatible with Blackberry's broswer, so I switched to AccuWeather.com before reading your reply. I agree with the recommendation. So far the mobile website is great and does exactly what I want/need it to.
    06-04-16 09:57 PM