How about a sticky on how to search? If there is some special way. I just type words in the search box.

Or maybe an improved search.

That turns up relevant posts rather than threads. Most times when I search I get a thread that has 1000 posts and seems to have nothing to do with what I searched for except for one thread buried in the middle. I probably give up before I find it most times.

Or maybe a separate folder per leak. Where each folder has a thread for each fix and finding instead of trying to lump them all together,and then people can comment on each one separately, rather than adding nonsense every one has to read through. Maybe that would help the current search out a bit.........

Z10 on 10.3.1.1016
    11-26-14 10:56 AM
    And now we see a new trend developing.

The pointless new thread being started instead of posting in the findings and fixes thread.

I despair!

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-30-14 01:17 PM
    couldnt we get a sticky with "latest official os" and "latest leaked os"? like in the legacy device forums. As soon as autoloaders are available a mod could update the thread.
    Too many stickies in this forum already. It's starting to make my head hurt.

How about a sticky on how to search? If there is some special way. I just type words in the search box.

Or maybe an improved search.

That turns up relevant posts rather than threads. Most times when I search I get a thread that has 1000 posts and seems to have nothing to do with what I searched for except for one thread buried in the middle. I probably give up before I find it most times.

Or maybe a separate folder per leak. Where each folder has a thread for each fix and finding instead of trying to lump them all together,and then people can comment on each one separately, rather than adding nonsense every one has to read through. Maybe that would help the current search out a bit.........

Z10 on 10.3.1.1016
    Try using advanced search or Google.

With regards to separate threads for every OS's finding/fix, see

And now we see a new trend developing.

The pointless new thread being started instead of posting in the findings and fixes thread.

I despair!

Posted via CB10
    I hear ya bud! There's not enough space in the Modfia control room to manage this insanity. We need a convention center.
    12-04-14 08:35 AM
    Too many stickies in this forum already. It's starting to make my head hurt.

Try using advanced search or Google.

With regards to separate threads for every OS's finding/fix, see http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...G93bi5naWY.gif

I hear ya bud! There's not enough space in the Modfia control room to manage this insanity. We need a convention center.
    Would it help out you Mods if we reported threads that we feel should be merged into an existing findings and fixes thread ?

If so, happy to oblige.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-04-14 10:41 AM
    Would it help out you Mods if we reported threads that we feel should be merged into an existing findings and fixes thread ?

If so, happy to oblige.
    Sorta, kinda, not really.

Merging is used very rarely, for various reasons. A report would be good, for us to close and place a redirect link to the appropriate thread, but it's so dang hard to do that for all. Some will have already been answered, some find/fix threads aren't maintained so well, and some there just isn't one thread that meets the needs.

I trust your judgment, along with many others on this thread, to choose wisely which way is best, case by case, and be as helpful as possible.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    12-04-14 10:59 AM
180 ... 678