If someone makes a Fixes/Finding thread, they need to keep up with it and update their first post with the info....having 20+pages to read of misinformations, yadayada....is unacceptable -_-

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 11:00 AM
    If someone makes a Fixes/Finding thread, they need to keep up with it and update their first post with the info....having 20+pages to read of misinformations, yadayada....is unacceptable -_-

Posted via CB10
    Such an incredibly difficult thing for a single person to do. I guess if you don't have a life or a job or a significant other or a family of any sorts and can live without food for a couple of days, go for it.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-12-14 11:06 AM
    Such an incredibly difficult thing for a single person to do. I guess if you don't have a life or a job or a significant other or a family of any sorts and can live without food for a couple of days, go for it.

Posted via CB10
    Reporting for duty. Toobs, how can I help?

We need a organized format for leaks fixed/findings threads-worst-workstation-office-desk-6.jpg
    11-12-14 12:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Appears we have a second volunteer.
    niss63 and Mecca EL like this.
    11-12-14 01:04 PM
    +1 completely agree with you man!! I think there is best BlackBerry from in the world and we should be fully organised

Posted via CB10
    niss63 likes this.
    11-12-14 01:13 PM
    Toobs, how can I help?
    All your chinese food are belong to us

You can keep the CRT's

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:06 PM
    You can keep the CRT's
    You cant have my Kings Quest I 5.25" floppys though.
    11-12-14 02:14 PM
    You cant have my Kings Quest I 5.25" floppys though.
    I'll wreck you on X-Wing for DOS =|

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:39 PM
    O...M...G! People still use CRTs???!!!

OTOH, I still have WordStar 3.3 on a 5-1/4 floppy (among others)......and the drives to read "em..

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 STL 100-3 / 10.3.1.1016
    11-12-14 07:57 PM
    Here are a few examples:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/ and http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...utions-874802/
    Not an impossible feat, and I've always had great and knowledgeable support. There is no ONE, right way to do an "F and F". Just do it!!!
    BigBadWulf, toobs623 and niss63 like this.
    11-12-14 10:16 PM
    Here are a few examples:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/ and http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...utions-874802/
    Not an impossible feat, and I've always had great and knowledgeable support. There is no ONE, right way to do an "F and F". Just do it!!!
    Thanks for joining in bud! So, do we have a second willing volunteer for official find/fix OP? I don't think it should take more than a couple, to ensure one of you starts the thread shortly after an OS leaks.
    Mecca EL and niss63 like this.
    11-12-14 11:23 PM
    Sounds like an opportunity to build a special website to handle this mess. More like wiki but optimized for leaked / new releases. Less noises, more meat

Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 06:38 AM
    Sounds like an opportunity to build a special website to handle this mess. More like wiki but optimized for leaked / new releases. Less noises, more meat

Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    That seems ... intense.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-13-14 07:15 AM
    What the what?!? This isn't a moon landing. A responsible OP, and a dedicated group of eyes to communicate what needs add to their first post will do us well.

Edit - Of course, if you are willing to volunteer...
    niss63, Mecca EL and ppeters914 like this.
    11-13-14 07:44 AM
    What the what?!? This isn't a moon landing. A responsible OP, and a dedicated group of eyes to communicate what needs add to their first post will do us well.

Edit - Of course, if you are willing to volunteer...
    Hahahahahahaha
    niss63 and BigBadWulf like this.
    11-13-14 11:47 AM
    Thanks again Niss, for starting this discussion, along with you and Mecca for stepping up to volunteer as find/fix OP's. I've informed the Modfia of the plan, so you can expect solid support. Wu-wei will need to supply the wiki link to you two, and thanks go out to him for that contribution.

To all of you participating in the thread, please support them by helping answer questions, and using a PM or BBM to notify the OP when something important needs documented. Remember to use the report button when needed, let the Modfia handle the BS that will forever arise, and keep yourselves out of the crapfest.

I'm excited for us! You all who posted here have my respect and gratitude. Wonderful to have CrackBerry members exhibit so much passion.

Anyone who isn't already on my BBM, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Let the leaks begin! It's time to start saving kittens, and killing iPhones.
    1oo1, niss63 and Mecca EL like this.
    11-13-14 10:37 PM
    Thanks again Niss, for starting this discussion, along with you and Mecca for stepping up to volunteer as find/fix OP's. I've informed the Modfia of the plan, so you can expect solid support. Wu-wei will need to supply the wiki link to you two, and thanks go out to him for that contribution.

To all of you participating in the thread, please support them by helping answer questions, and using a PM or BBM to notify the OP when something important needs documented. Remember to use the report button when needed, let the Modfia handle the BS that will forever arise, and keep yourselves out of the crapfest.

I'm excited for us! You all who posted here have my respect and gratitude. Wonderful to have CrackBerry members exhibit so much passion.

Anyone who isn't already on my BBM, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Let the leaks begin! It's time to start saving kittens, and killing iPhones.
    Working up the wiki now. I ran into an unexpected change in Ts & Cs, but all will resolve shortly. I will be reaching out to the necessary parties to get the ball rolling.
    niss63, BigBadWulf and Legal Eagle like this.
    11-14-14 01:18 AM
    @bigbadwulf -

I'm of the opinion that people shouldn't complain unless they are willing to work on a solution. Fingers crossed that we can make something that works for everyone.

Everyone - it won't work without your input. I'll be posting a template tomorrow and I'll need your feedback to help me KISS while still including the pertinent information.

I normally use the CB10 app, so I won't see messages right away, since PMs aren't available in the CB10 app - I normally only fire up the laptop outside of work, maybe once or twice a week.

If you want to reach me quicker, shoot me a message. Include "CrackBerry" in your initial contact message to give me some context.

pin:2B9A0CCF

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf, Norg and Mecca EL like this.
    11-14-14 05:21 AM
    @bigbadwulf -

I'm of the opinion that people shouldn't complain unless they are willing to work on a solution. Fingers crossed that we can make something that works for everyone.

Everyone - it won't work without your input. I'll be posting a template tomorrow and I'll need your feedback to help me KISS while still including the pertinent information.

I normally use the CB10 app, so I won't see messages right away, since PMs aren't available in the CB10 app - I normally only fire up the laptop outside of work, maybe once or twice a week.

If you want to reach me quicker, shoot me a message. Include "CrackBerry" in your initial contact message to give me some context.

pin:2B9A0CCF

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 07:09 AM
    Haha ... forgot about that old song!

"Can't please everyone, so ya gotta please yourself."

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 07:49 AM
    Haha ... forgot about that old song!

"Can't please everyone, so ya gotta please yourself."

Posted via CB10
    I please myself all the ti-uuhh wait, which forum is this?

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and Mecca EL like this.
    11-14-14 10:30 AM
    Not to be confused with pleasuring oneself.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 STL 100-3 / 10.3.1.1016
    11-14-14 11:50 AM

I see what you did there...well played! *i know where you live*
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-14-14 04:32 PM
    Here's a suggested format for reporting a find/fix:

Phone/Variant:
    OS/Software Release:
    Carrier:

Associated App:

Problem/Fix description:

Findings Description:

Upgrade Method:

Additional information:
    Of course, this would just be a suggested format for posting findings/fixes/problems in the leaks fixed/findings threads.

I will post other templates later today. Loading .1151 right now and I also have to work today.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-15-14 04:37 AM
    Looks like David is off to a good start. How did I miss him volunteering?!?
    11-15-14 06:29 AM
180 ... 45678