Why don't you guyz giving us a BlackBerry app updates. There are few apps available on BlackBerry world as well as on Android but not updated here in BlackBerry world. Like Paytm, Kotak Mahindra bank Ebay,Snapdeal & many more apps. So , kindly give us a update plz.

Guyz I need your support. Plz support this thread to make this problem visible to BlackBerry team.

Thanks & Regards
    Khursheed
    pin:2C0F2F66

Khursheed
    07-19-17 04:08 PM
    You know it's not up to BlackBerry to make those updates, right? It's on the developers of those apps, most of which likely see no benefit to updating the apps due to the limited number of users or cost of updating them.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-19-17 04:14 PM
    We aren't BlackBerry, but even if we were, there is no way to compel the handful of developers that published apps in BlackBerry World to keep their apps at parity with other platforms. The complete and utter irrelevancy of the platform is why app updates are few and far between.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-19-17 04:20 PM
    Give it up. The situation will only deteriorate further from here. It's not going to get better.
    07-19-17 08:55 PM
    It's dream that BlackBerry doesn't share.

***Posted via a BB Passport***
    07-21-17 01:31 PM
    It's dream that BlackBerry doesn't share.

***Posted via a BB Passport***
    How would BlackBerry make any money if they did care?
    07-21-17 08:21 PM
    As much as I love this OS, even I must admit that most applications for it are starting shrivel up or grow mold.
    07-21-17 09:50 PM
    All the features there on Android platform are not supporting BlackBerry 10...you have to live with it or unfortunately change the phone.

Am using iPhone and BlackBerry Classic. Classic is still best for business needs, hence hanging on it!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 03:42 AM
    Web browser must be updated and it shouldn't be so difficult or expensive.
    BTW I am still thinking that instead of forking chrome/blink, they should have supported chromium and firefox teams so now we will have updates by the community.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 03:55 AM
    Web browser must be updated and it shouldn't be so difficult or expensive.
    BTW I am still thinking that instead of forking chrome/blink, they should have supported chromium and firefox teams so now we will have updates by the community.

Posted via CB10
    There is alternative browsers on BBW. Don't expect an update to the native browser.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 10:45 AM
    There is only a handful of developers that still work with bb10. Enjoy what you are getting
    07-23-17 10:47 AM
    The Passport SE is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 04:01 AM
    The Passport SE is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    An awesome "basic" smartphone.
    07-25-17 04:02 AM
    BlackBerry Android is currently the present and future if you want to use the latest apps.

Good luck.
    07-25-17 04:25 AM
    We aren't BlackBerry, but even if we were, there is no way to compel the handful of developers that published apps in BlackBerry World to keep their apps at parity with other platforms. The complete and utter irrelevancy of the platform is why app updates are few and far between.
    Bbos10 is at end of life therefore App support for bbos10 devices is nonexistent. But here's the thing, most people have already migrated to bb/android because of this!
    07-25-17 07:07 AM
    Bbos10 is at end of life therefore App support for bbos10 devices is nonexistent. But here's the thing, most people have already migrated to bb/android because of this!
    Most but not all, sadly.
    07-25-17 07:11 AM
    There is alternative browsers on BBW. Don't expect an update to the native browser.

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know, this alternative browsers are using the default webkit engine.
    I hope to be wrong but I don't think that they can add changes to the html/javascrpt engines, so maybe they change minor usability things but they also need an update from Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 09:41 AM
    As far as I know, this alternative browsers are using the default webkit engine.
    I hope to be wrong but I don't think that they can add changes to the html/javascrpt engines, so maybe they change minor usability things but they also need an update from Blackberry

Posted via CB10

^^^^^^^Yep.
    07-25-17 09:42 AM
    Basically this. Browsie browser has some nice added functionality but is still based of the original blackberry browser, and compared to Firefox or Chromium on android hardware, BB10 browsers are honestly horrible.
    07-25-17 01:05 PM
    Basically this. Browsie browser has some nice added functionality but is still based of the original blackberry browser, and compared to Firefox or Chromium on android hardware, BB10 browsers are honestly horrible.
    Tell me about it! It wasn't the apps that so much forced my hands on a Droid but the terrible browser. When you can't load a page correctly and can't click a simple button on the page therefore can't move forward it is frustrating.

When app are not supported and you need to access the site or business online you need a functional browser and Blackberry has refused to give us that with the last update and probably will not offer it up in the next if there is a next.

Very 😔...... Sad!!!
    07-29-17 06:45 AM
    I believe! Let's go guys!
    07-29-17 06:55 AM
    I believe! Let's go guys!
    Let's go Android!
    07-29-17 07:05 AM
    Let's go Android!
    Absolutely_barbaric.png
    07-29-17 07:28 AM
    Absolutely_barbaric.png
    Missing pic???
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 07-29-17 at 08:27 AM.
    07-29-17 08:17 AM
    Missing pic???
    CB10 gives the server error and whatnot when trying to send one.
    07-29-17 08:44 AM
27 12