04-20-17 02:37 AM
129 ... 456
tools
    It's funny how a lot of former BB10 users are following Chen and hoping on the backs of other people's hard work, turning their backs on the BB10 environment praising Android this and that. Lemme guess, if BlackBerry Mobile started to pump out "BlackBerry iOS" folks would be all over it talking how great iOS and all that jazz is. It's gonna be a laughable year with BB. BB10 forever even with the cobwebs covering. I'm staying put on this sunken ship hanging with the sea creatures.

Posted via CB10
    People realize that BB10 is dying or dead for their unique demands. They're just choosing to move on with BlackBerry to next OS which just happens to be android.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 09:04 PM
    It's funny how a lot of former BB10 users are following Chen and hoping on the backs of other people's hard work, turning their backs on the BB10 environment praising Android this and that. Lemme guess, if BlackBerry Mobile started to pump out "BlackBerry iOS" folks would be all over it talking how great iOS and all that jazz is. It's gonna be a laughable year with BB. BB10 forever even with the cobwebs covering. I'm staying put on this sunken ship hanging with the sea creatures.

Posted via CB10
    Stayin' with you, my friend, on this sunken ship.

Feels good to be freed from the app domination and the Android/iOS rules. BlackBerry is still a shield for me, and I expect to be protected for a while.

Posted via CB10 with a classy French Classic
    04-20-17 12:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    You nailed it sir, it's actually the truth.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 01:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    You sir are so right!
    04-20-17 02:37 AM
129 ... 456